Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes (52987 Views)

Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Jajayi: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2017
This is getting serious. Sahara Reporters claim that the Lagos State Vehicle Registration website has removed Apostle Suleman's name as the owner of the Mercedes Benz he allegedly bought for Daniella Okeke.

See tweet;

FLASH: Lagos Govt Vehicle Registration website has removed @APOSTLESULEMAN name as the owner of Mercedes Benz he bought for Daniella Okeke

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/841085212683575297

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/apostle-sulemans-name-removed-as-owner.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Jajayi: 2:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Tusa bayan kashi kenan grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by AntiWailer: 2:11am On Mar 13, 2017
I went to the site yesterday and his name was there

I knew that will be the next move and i made this comment. Those who checked will confirm too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

I even copied the details and pasted it here.
* I copied the raw HTML from Lagos State Govt Site yesterday.

wink grin cheesy

Removing it is just confirming what we are thinking.

I belong to the generation where Bishop Francis Wale Oke made a mistake and came out publicly to apologize. I love him and he remains a respected Man of God to me.
Not a pvssy licking wasteful god of Man playing god.

This is what i posted in the link below :

I said it before. Keep your Fvcking Mouth SHUT. Silence is GOLDEN.

Dnt fight with Palm Oil sellers. He was busy screaming up and down.

Before they pay some one to remove it. I went to the site. Search for MUS123EJ. Went to the source of the html page displayed.

<form class="form-horizontal col-sm-10 col-md-offset-1" >
<fieldset>
<legend><b style="color:black; ">Registration Details <small><small style="color:maroon"></small></small></b><p></p></legend>
<div class="form-group" style="color:black; text-shadow:0px 1px lightgray">
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Plate Number</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">MUS123EJ</p>
<!--<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Owner Name</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Apostle SULEMAN JOHNSON</p>-->

<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Color</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Black</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Model</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Mercedes-Benz GL 450</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Chasis Number</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">4JGBE71E37A236121</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Vehicle Status</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Duely Registered by MVAA</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Isssue Date</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">2016-09-21T14:38:24</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Expiry Date</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">2017-09-20T14:38:24</p>
</div>
</fieldset>
</form>

Let me explain what you are seeing.

In an attempt to encourage privacy. The programmer was asked to remove the name of owners from the site a long time ago.

Instead of deleting it completely, he COMMENT IT. In programming any line of code you COMMENT will not show in the result of execution but it will still be in the SOURCE CODE.

IN HTML any line of code between "<!--" and "-->" would be ignored by the browser during display but it can be read in source code.

Bad programming practice from the programmer. One of the basic steps in secure programming for a web based application is never to mistakenly drop any hint in COMMENT or HIDDEN FIELD.

This mistake has costed Alfa Sule sorry Apostle Sule a lot now.

THERE you go folks.

If you are still doubting Stephanie's Sanity , probably you are the one who require sanity check. ?

Cc: Lalasticlala , tonto, snake,mynd44 : grin grin

319 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

wink grin cheesy

dats is true.....ryt...

where are dose idiot tagging nemo abi na reno way day tag KD govt. abi na him 2 go comot him name

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2017
you can't falsefully nail who God has picked for his work no matter how much u try...

The gate of hell shall not prevail over his servant

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2017
let apostle smoke sugarcane after the wind had blown

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2017
First time commenting on this topic......
I'm amazed!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Paschal60: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2017
critics should leave this man alone. is he the first pastor to do the do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by davidkingrichie(m): 3:44am On Mar 13, 2017
This topic is becoming disturbing. What is the essence of all these? For about a week now, over 35 posts on this issue had been created; more than half reaching front page.

I don't understand why the pastor's lawyers cannot seek an injunction to stop her from speaking to the press about this case until the pronouncement of the final verdict.

Nigerian atheists (masking as christians) are one of the most foolish set of people in existence. Their cowardice prevents them from voicing their opinions and arguing with fact. Hence, they wait for scandals and ride the wave to justify acts like: not paying tithes, going to church and any other thing they would have done without blaming another human for.

God won't judge you and pastor Suleiman. If you sin as a result of what he did/didn't do, that's a business transaction between your soul and hell.

No one truly gives a flying fvck whether a pastor chooses to fvck a LovePeddler, animal, place or thing.

I wasn't there when he fvcked her, you weren't. So what's the essence of this scandal?

I was reading through some comments on another similar post and some people iterated that 'she was abused'

grin angry

Two consenting adults fvcked and that's abuse?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
First time commenting on this topic......
I'm amazed!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by missnawty(f): 4:47am On Mar 13, 2017
I hope say una no forget say Daniella nah sh!t eater.
She eat dem Arab pple sh!T during fvck to get more money. Suleiman money is just nothing compared to the money this Arab pple give her

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 13, 2017
...Where is our tithe and offering money.....chaii..

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 13, 2017
xstry:
Tusa bayan kashi kenan grin
you say??
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by GavelSlam: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2017
missnawty:
I hope say una no forget say Daniella nah sh!t eater.
She eat dem Arab pple sh!T during fvck to get more money. Suleiman money is just nothing compared to the money this Arab pple give her

The point is she has some association with Suleiman and that cannot be changed.

This association sort of corroborates Otobos notion that Suleiman has had sexual relations with Okeke.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by kiddoiLL(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

I knew that will be the next move and i made this comment. Those who checked will confirm too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

wink grin cheesy

FYM...some pple sha....see as u take carry another person matter for head

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by ionsman: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Lol....Been waiting for the day Apostle Suleiman would get exposed as a fraud. Guess it's almost nigh.

I remember when the idiot started his church in Uselu, S & T barracks road in 2000/2001. Then, girls who wanted to travel out to Italy for prostitution were flocking his wood structured cubicle church for SPIRITUAL CLEANSING. Cleansing of the pvssy...Lol

From there, he moved to mela motels road on the opposite side of S & T. This is a man I know well so all ye gullible Nigerians, keep taking sides with the fraud.

I really don't know if the mum is still alive,but I know they weren't agreeing then cause of his dubious ways. That man jazz na from India.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Daniella baby Okeke,

as Fela would say:
'Show me ya particulars cool,

Show me ya living licence'

Ojigbijigbijigbi cheesy

That nyanch dey make my eye comot water cry

18 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by angelTI(f): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Why remove the details? That is implicating and shows guilty conscience

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 13, 2017
ionsman:
Lol....Been waiting for the day Apostle Suleiman would get exposed as a fraud. Guess it's almost nigh.

I remember when the idiot started his church in Uselu, S & T barracks road in 2000/2001. Then, girls who wanted to travel out to Italy for prostitution were flocking his wood structured cubicle church for SPIRITUAL CLEANSING. Cleansing of the pvssy...Lol

From there, he moved to mela motels road on the opposite side of S & T. This is a man I know well so all ye gullible Nigerians, keep taking sides with the fraud.
As an undergraduate I had this absentee elderly uncle whose house in mende I stayed at for a while. Also staying was a younger pastor uncle who led a small pentecostal shack. Even then this guy was slaying pussy like mad, every other night for hin room, ashawo and church members moaning go full house. I been think say I dey oversexed, mehn this dude was on a whole nother level!
Last I heard business is booming, members are paying and the church is growing. What a shitfest.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by genearts(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2017
ionsman:

You be real Benin man.... You know him very well. Do u still stay in Benin??

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by ionsman: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2017
genearts:

You be real Benin man.... You know him very well. Do u still stay in Benin??

Lol...I be real Edo man...Grew up there. Visit once in a while,but stay in PH now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by ionsman: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2017
BoboYekini:

As an undergraduate I had this absentee elderly uncle whose house in mende I stayed at for a while. Also staying was a younger pastor uncle who led a small pentecostal shack. Even then this guy was slaying pussy like mad, every other night for hin room, ashawo and church members moaning go full house. I been think say I dey oversexed, mehn this dude was on a whole nother level!
Last I heard business is booming, members are paying and the church is growing. What a shitfest.

And you have people referring to him as "My Papa"...Rotfl.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by genearts(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2017
ionsman:

Lol...I be real Edo man...Grew up there. Visit once in a while,but stay in PH now.

OK... We Edo peepz are not too surprised about the whole scandal. 90% of pastors in Benin are fake. #Fact

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
ionsman:

And you have people referring to him as "My Papa"...Rotfl.
Haha. You nor see hin 'Daddy Yo' haircut?

20 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2017
I'm beginning to doubting this man sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by gsmphoneseller: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
I said it that those behind apostle sulemans ordeal and spreading the lies are Hidden Muslims..... Not the sincere Muslims but those that have planned to annihilate Christianity in Nigeria.....

I only feel bad because My Nairaland is one of the channels they are using to propagate lies against Christianity and Pastors....

But why don't these accusers of the BRETHREN go to court to seek redress orther than this campaign of calumny and character assassination?

Simple because it's fabrication that can never be proven in a court of competent jurisdiction......

In all, let the accusers go to court and stop the media trial.......

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by akp202(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

The point is she has some association with Suleiman and that cannot be changed.

This association sort of corroborates Otobos notion that Suleiman has had sexual relations with Okeke.

N how is dat ur BIZ??
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by Holybachelor: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Whose name did they replace it with

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes by kayo80(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmm! The man is doing damage control.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke / Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.