Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' (1099 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by Mowunmiaf: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has been criticised by fans after she posted a photo of herself on Instagram.
In the photo, the actress was squatting like a kid and this did not go well with some of her followers, who didn’t waste time to correct her.
According to one of the followers identified as @mart_c_genius on the platform, the pose is strictly meant for kids and not for matured ladies.

The fan wrote:
''But madam, to be honest, I’m a true fan of you! And I won’t join people here praising this photo and end up laughing behind the camera! 90% Unknown Fans you acquire on Instagram are not loyal. This pose is for young girls!
Don’t try to compete with these young girls and how they pose! Thick women don’t pose this way! In case of next time cause I don’t want you to be a laughing stock! Cause yours is to post pictures and see comments but you don’t know how it really is behind cameras with the majority here praising this photo! One love madam! Enjoy the rest of the day''

Source: http://aftrending.com/actress-eniola-badmus-reacts-to-fans-who-slam-her-for-posing-like-a-kid/

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by HungerBAD: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
That last pic
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by AHCB: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
That last pic
what's wrong with it? Never seen a woman's thighs before? tongue
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by HungerBAD: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
AHCB:
what's wrong with it? Never seen a woman's thighs before? tongue

No. I am a born again Christian and will see one on my wedding night only.

TeamVirgin.

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by AHCB: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:

No. I am a born again Christian and will see one on my wedding night only.

TeamVirgin.
guy, when you become politician wey you come dey lie like dis?
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by HungerBAD: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
AHCB:
guy, when you become politician wey you come dey lie like dis?

You can be a Secondary Virgin after you accept God as your personal saviour. Old things have passed away.

You should visit the Religion section more frequently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by Mowunmiaf: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by PropertyDeals(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:

You can be a Secondary Virgin after you accept God as your personal saviour. Old things have passed away.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by Mowunmiaf: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A 'kid' by AHCB: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:

lame. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genevieve’s Details Being Used By A Fraudster On A Dating Site / Watch The Moment Man Catches His Daughter Having Sex With A Man Under His Roof 1 / See A Photo Grid Of The Hot & Busty Housemate That Rocked 2018 Bbn (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.