Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her (62426 Views)

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Mrop(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Gist From Praizenews.com

Famous Police PRO Opetola Dolapo shares amazing photo on her self as she stylishly flaunt her breast tattoo.

Some of her fans noticed and drop some hilarious comments on this post. See photos below

News source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/police-pro-opeteola-dolapo-flaunt-breast-tattoo-fans-attack/

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Mrop(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Some people get eyes sha

See more of her cleavage barring photos here >>>http://www.praizenews.com/police-pro-opeteola-dolapo-flaunt-breast-tattoo-fans-attack/

See comments below

2 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by HungerBAD: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Why am I feeling quilty here?

Okay I remember now. Can't believe I logged in here to stare at a Grandma's chest,pretending I am looking at a tattoo.

Shame to you Hungerbad.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Swegzfreak: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Riversides2003(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Not decent for your office madam,what would you say if you see your transmission Oga sagging his trousers like Davido?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Humblega(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
Why am I feeling quilty here?

Okay I remember now. Can't believe I logged in here to stare at a Grandma's chest,pretending I am looking at a tattoo.

Shame to you Hungerbad.

Maybe you dey hunger for other things cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Beware of Social Media Dolapo!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Metuh: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Same police officers will arrest and harass innocent youths having tattoo, Is our God not wonderful? grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by backnbeta(f): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Why do I find tattoo on a police officer so disgusting?! undecided

Oops...because they keep harassing ordinary people who have them!

35 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Tolexander: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Well, this is one of the ways to know the ladies that got the employment and promotions through appointment letter pussi instead of merit.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by itiswellandwell: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Joshmodest(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2018
last last ....in Falz's voice Everybody be criminal !!!!

17 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Blakjewelry(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2018
but if a common man wears a tat instantly he will need deliverance from police

9 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by ayourbamie: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Slaymama with something upstairs

1 Like

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by jabor4Naija(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Her body, her choice. I don't really c anything wrong in having a tattoo

3 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by AfroSamurai: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
She wouldn't even be allowed to write the exam if she applied to join the military with that tattoo.

It's obvious she's a typical Lagos mama. Only God knows just how far her... has taken her. grin

24 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin make we call this one now?

She's always in the news for weird reasons. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Nukilia: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2018
cheesy grin grin
Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by haywire07(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't get. If you go for a force or military screening, they would ensure you have no tattoo.
They would even check ur private parts to see if theres a tattoo. Does it mean, one is at liberty to have tattoos after getting recruited?

Anyways, I'm never a fan of bitch

19 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Unluckrees(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Runs Girl.

5 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Kira290(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
God this is embarrassing. undecided
This lady doesn't have shame I guess...

8 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Lol i sabi that girl for options night club back in her slaying days.

12 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Her body, her choice. I don't really c anything wrong in having a tattoo
Yet the same police will embarrass someone who has a tattoo on the street...

26 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
This looks more like personal PR. Ko necessary now.

3 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm, madam Dolapo again!
Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by bedspread: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Why??Dolapo u should know better than this

5 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by BruncleZuma: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
SARS will not come and harrass you oooh... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by obojememe: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
all these women go dey mention boo , hubby just to make people believe they have a happy home...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by ceejay80s(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
there was a time people with tatoo were been arrested in Lagos... now she's the ring leader,
uselessgeria tire me.
anyways she's afonja, all of dem na same bunch of ....

4 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by lifestyle1(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2018
I thought you can't be recruited into the force if you have tattoos ??

This Nigeria sef.

If you no get connection ehn he hard small

3 Likes

Re: Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2018
I know how this people stripped me, checked my ass and boobs for tattoos and surgery marks. Even squeezed the boobs to be sure I wasn't pregnant... Didn't even get the job at the end of the day

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.