Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet (535 Views)

Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet by DivinedeGuru: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has received quite a number of backlash after she tweeted that the newly unveiled National Carrier project embarked upon by the Buhari-led administration will fail.

According to Ezekwesili, the project is a white elephant project that must fail. Twitter user @empirical went on her comment section to say a prayer against her and she replied. See their exchange below

http://www.vondanews.com/oby-ezekwesili-replies-nigerian-man-who-asked-god-to-destroy-her-for-saying-nigeria-carrier-project-must-fail/

Re: Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet by nairavsdollars(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
This ugly woman should go and sit somewhere. She supported Buhari in 2015, protesting against GEJ upandan. Now wey she discover say Buhari stingy, she come change gear. She is like Obasanjo her father
Re: Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
nice one from mrs oby ezekwesili. you keep swearing high and triumph over all your enemies. you keep saying the truth to the public. keep it on ma. the Lord is your strength.
Re: Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet by Homeboiy: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
The guy na Yoruba abi

hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesil replies Nigerian who asked God to destroy her over controversial tweet by DeweyWagner: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Well saying such type of things will surely backfire at you. Well I remember the uk best essays review that I got for my work also contained some criticism for the parts that I had in that article.

(1) (Reply)

PMB In A Desperate Move To Win 2019: It Is A Threat To Our Democracy / We’re Not Interested In 2023 Presidency- Igbo Leaders Say, Give Reasons / Police Arrest APC Members In Kano for Burning Their Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.