Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son (17143 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son by deepwater(f): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Check well if him resemble two face
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Sunmbo Ajaba-Adeoye, mother of 2 of 2face Idibia's sons and wife to pastor David Adeoye, has shared first of her new born son with her husband.

She wrote; "Of All the beautiful things my hands have held in 2018, the BEST by far is YOU my Son �� #babyAdeoye"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/sunmbo-adeoye-shares-first-photos-of-her-new-born-son.html
People wey dey marry leftovers dey try o...

I wonder what is there to still love, hold and cherish.

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Baby looks so much like his father... Same head sef
LIAR

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] See The Nigerian With The Biggest Ass / Ebube Nwagbo Hosts Her Pals To A Birthday Dinner (photos) / This Hilarious Video Of Don Jazzy Dancing In The Studio Will Make You Laugh Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.