Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Practical View Of Hypertension - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Practical View Of Hypertension (306 Views)

How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? / Take Care Of Hypertension With This Forever Living Products Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical View Of Hypertension by AskPamela(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ask Pamela
#Practical Hypertension
I was leaving for work on a Monday morning, hoping I will get to my destination in 20mins, because of the road expectations. I started my journey and was enjoying the trip until one crazy yellow bus (danfo) interrupted my movement. The driver abruptly diverted to my lane because he had a flat tire and lost grip of his break and GBAM! Became an obstruction… I could not move further and I could not reverse as well, so I was stationed. My desire to get to work in the next 20mins was altered, and I knew that the only way I could escape from that crisis was when they get the tire fixed.
That’s the exact way the bad cholesterol in your blood arteries are. They become coagulated at the passage of the blood to the heart, making it almost impossible and difficult for the blood flow to be fast and moving, hence delay in reaching the heart. The heart begins to increase its rate at which it pumps blood, in order to try and flush such blockage. This process is what we call “increase in heart pressure “.
However, there is an enzyme deficiency that also contributes to this heart pressure, its called the ‘enzyme Q10' which is a supportive nutrient for the heart, secreted by the body but decreases with age or certain chronic diseases.
Hypertension is not peculiar to old people because when the load of the person is too much (load could mean stress, free radicals, bad cholesterol (etc.) it affects the heart like a pressure and when then pressure required is too much, it is termed HYPERTENSION.
How can you maintain a healthy heart and a good blood flow?
Remove the danfo by working on its tire and you'll be free to drive again on the smooth road. What am I saying? Change your intake of oils! And if you feel its difficult or you really do not know the good oil from the bad, just avoid those oils that SLEEP. Because the way they sleep and attach to the bottle will be the same way they’ll sleep and attach to your arteries.
Feed your heart with the right nutrients to help as a support when the enzyme Q10 begins to lack. If you are experiencing this or you want more information, TALK 2 ME.
Watsapp 08182516659
# AskPamela
# prevention is cheaper than cure

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Avoid Bleaching Your Skin / 7 Amazing Ways You Can Follow To Prevent Pimples / Killer Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.