Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? (424 Views)

My Married Ex At Hospital Admission Demanded Money From Me. / Bitter Leaf Water And Diabetes Guide / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? by beatz5(f): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
are your parents constantly in the hospital because of hypertension, diabetes, waist pain and body pain . this is the thread for you . it's officially open . post questions, your funny parent memes and let's share knowledge every day

mind you this is not one of those threads that promises to cure staph or whatever. if you keep to the little instructions here , you will find out you won't need to spend too much money on hospital admissions and stress .
it's nice to meet y'all
Re: Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? by beatz5(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Good evening loves, eating or not eating sugar will not cure diabetes.
What do I mean ? Some people will refuse to eat carbohydrate ( like rice / yam...) Or they won't eat but use their drugs thinking when their sugar level goes down, they won't have diabetes again.
Doing any of the above could lead to early grave. Eat little carbohydrate,more protein ( beans,soya beans) and more vegetable. Do not skip a meal pls. Check your sugar level regularly.

Do you still find it hard to control sugar level despite obeying the above or are you a recently diagnosed with diabetes. what'sapp 08169836958.

You need more than insulin
Re: Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? by beatz5(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is for the initiated
I mean those who constantly wake up with pain in their belly and need to take cold akamu or ogi before they are rushed to the hospital for injections. Ladies and gentlemen, are you not tired ? Is it when you have a surgery ( they will cut your Belle and try to.... Forget the details.
Pls take care of yourself, you have got just one life,if you have done and are doing all the things you were told by your dr and you are not getting better.
message me on what'sapp on 08169836958 for more details
Re: Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? by beatz5(f): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Still on this #ulcer issue.
Have you had ulcer before?

Have you treated them and they went away ?

Now is not the time to eat all the suya in nigeria and eat yoruba party jollof like no tomorrow.
You still need to protect your Belle from getting injured again. So eat pepper in moderation, more fruits to help you heal quickly and you need glutathione supplement to protect you from oxidative stress( you might need to google this one because I don't know how to describe it in pidgin ) for more details, pls call, text, what'sapp 08169836958
Re: Constant Hospital Admission Because Of Hypertension And Diabetes ? by beatz5(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Have you been using your drugs well?
Yes
and you could see that she was already getting tired of the whole thing.
Do you drink occasionally?
No I don't
Do you sleep well ?
Then she rolled her eyes and said I always complain that am not sleeping well . If I sleep by 9 by 3 I am awake wo o ti su mi gan.

For those 40+ a good night sleep may be a tug of war and research shows that not sleeping well could affect the blood pressure. High level of glutathione in the body can help you sleep better. As the body gets old, glutathione level drops and you sleep less. if you have the above behavior you can talk to me about this
on 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Natural Remedy Secrets That Keeps You Away From Hospital / How To Stop Worrying And Overcome Anxiety / Please Does This Tea Really Help To Boast Erecrion Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.