Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' (13611 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Ibrahim Idris Names Lagos Office Complex After Officers Killed In Owerri Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Deltatoto: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
okomile:
Until SARS are given jungle justice, then his eyes will clear.

Yeeye dey smell grin
na kids sars dey Haras Sha I meet them daily cos I drive a flashy car when they stop me the way I talk to them they will just say sir Go.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Sure!!! Even in the United States police do go extreme at times when they suspect you to be a security threat
the one wey funny pass na, guys wey go dey drag gun with police...in such a situation he has every right to shoot u, in the USA dats a federal offense....and a shoot on sight crime.
but for here na "guy u get mind, u be boss" don't be stubborn with SARS don't waste ur life.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
na kids sars dey Haras Sha I meet them daily cos I drive a flashy car when they stop me the way I talk to them they will just say sir Go.
on point
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by kingshrd: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Well this is Nigeria I ain’t surprised the people at the top never see anything wrong Until it affects them I just pray when it his turn it won’t be fatal
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Gurusboi: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Na Oqun qo Kill dis yeye transmitter igp, till those people kill Young boys finish abi??
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by terseeraloy(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Even me my brother
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Bobbywallexino(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Mr transmitter has come again oo! Social media is a technology for those that are criminally minded. Hmm!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Rollitout: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Mad comprehension
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by rockyh(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
To me, I think it's the criminal elements in our society that are shouting the most about #EndSARS! To me if your hands are clean,you have noting to fear. But if you're a criminal or fraudster, then you're on your own angry
u are high on drug just say u are lucky not to have bn a victim of their brutality

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Do you know what you're talking about I move around everyday and I meet them from time to time on our roads. They have ne6 molested me one day! I am serious.
U are just lucky. There are a lot of innocent people being harassed everyday by these animals in uniforms. Like I said before, may u never be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by striker07(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2018
I've never encountered them ,anyways I will never support the idea that SARS should be scrapped
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by dokiOloye(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
J4justice:
Hmm...if someone had told me that this was what Buhari's led administration would turn to I wouldn't have believed him.
Lolz.
I expected worse sef.
El Rufai = same behaviour
Kwankwaso = same behaviour

Shehu Sani= Different /Gentleman
Atiku Abubakar = Different / Gentleman
Saraki= Different /Gentleman

Note:We're talking about who is more responsive to the yearnings of the masses, not unproven corruption allegations.
And also,we will only know if Buhari is even more corrupt after he leaves office
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

I spit on you for that statement!! I'm stating my opinion and you're busy saying shit!
There's nothing in my comment that requires u to be aggressive if u have ability to comprehend simple statements.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Sangoolukoso: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
To me, I think it's the criminal elements in our society that are shouting the most about #EndSARS! To me if your hands are clean,you have noting to fear. But if you're a criminal or fraudster, then you're on your own angry

U are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Trybes(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2018
soliddust2020:
This IG has an analogue brain like his master. Imagine he said social media is a technology available to people that are criminaly minded, that statement shows the kind of IG we have in this country. He obviuously sent sars out there for returns. Until this man leaves the position of IG police brutality will only get worse.

That statement speaks volumes. Why say social media is a technology available to people that are criminally minded. If that is exactly what he thinks then there is urgent need for him to be educated.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Sangoolukoso: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Do you know what you're talking about I move around everyday and I meet them from time to time on our roads. They have ne6 molested me one day! I am serious.

Is because u are still poor... They Don't disturb poor people like you...

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by djacob(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

My friend work with LNG he was stop by Sars for driving a nice car they search him and nothing illegal was found on his phone...This same criminal took the money that was with him and still ask him to go and withdraw cash from the ATM....so think before you type Rubbish because of political reason.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Jbleenk:
The IG should take a look at this.

Hahahahahahahaha fucking racist.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by soliddust2020: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Trybes:

That statement speaks volumes. Why say social media is a technology available to people that are criminally minded. If that is exactly what he thinks then there is urgent need for him to be educated.

If you watch the video you will observe he said so with so much arrogance. No matter how they try to educate such man you can never change his archaic mentality. Educating him is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Sangoolukoso:

mumu talk, ote
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
djacob:

My friend work with LNG he was stop by Sars for driving a nice car they search him and nothing illegal was found on his phone...This same criminal took the money that was with him and still ask him to go and withdraw cash from the ATM....so think before you type Rubbish because of political reason.
since you weren't there yourself, it's logically a hearsay... pack yourself one side.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Ifakiland(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Trybes:

he has a point, 70% people on sm use it for fraud, if they ain't scanners, they are false beggers...only few actually use social media for good. some guys even use it to hunt girls to rape and kill, so he's very correct with dat statement.... even on naiaraland here, u will see dem scammers everywhere looking for preys, selling fake e-books, asking people dat need business ideas to dm dem, forking criminals.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by bendike: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

Yes I do and I'm telling you, I have never been molested in anyway by them.
Good that you have not been molested by them and i hope it stays that way because i will not want a situation where you come here complaining of how you, family or a close friend was harassed, robbed, implicated or even shot by there sars criminals.
It is quite unreasonable for you to think that because you have not been molested by them it might not happen to you later today or tomorrow.
People complaining have genuine reasons to do so. It has not also happened to me but from my office i see these criminals harass people. Months back i wrote of how i witness a young boy of about 16 walking past the bus stop in front of my office with his earphones in his ears. The sars guys were parked like a regular bus at the bus stop and just stopped the boy, collected his phone and pushed him into the bus. Note that the bus was filled with other "customers". You could see the fear and shock on the boys face. Slaps followed. The bus then drove off with the boy towards oshodi expressway from akowonjo. Just imaging his family not knowing he has been abducted. This is way happens everyday in southern Nigeria.
And if you think it is because you look matured and responsible, please check on youtube the video of sowore the sahara reporters publisher and his encounter with sars officials to give you a general idea of how terrible the people are.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Sangoolukoso:

I spit on you!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Ifakiland:

don't mind those criminals, they want SARS to end so they can commit crime with free will....i once saw a guy told a policeman fork u cos the policemen stopped him to ask some questions, some youths deserves the beating. even in the USA, u become a security threat if u disobey a police man.
Really? which USA? grin this same california?
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
rockyh:
u are high on drug just say u are lucky not to have bn a victim of their brutality

I spit on u!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Sangoolukoso:

U are a big fool

I spit on u!
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Sunkyboie(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2018
We already knew you have weekly return on their wrong accuse! plan.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Mobsync:
This are the kind of statements we should expect when a government turns state agencies into personal hit teams to use against their rivals.

Most African governments -- including Nigeria -- are known to use state agencies against their rivals. Obasanjo did it, GEJ did it and now Buhari is doing it. It's just that it has become a horror under Buhari's government. He is openly using state agencies to achieve his evil agenda without giving a damn about what people say.

The majority of us are yet to realize that SARS is more than just a cash cow for top police officers. It is also a political tool used by the Federal Government and the IG of police to keep their rivals in check.

If SARS can be used to harass Wike, a serving state governor; Dino Melaye, a serving senator and Saraki, a former governor, serving senator and current Senate President (the third in command in the country), who then is the common man?

The likes of Yomi Shogunle, this Transmission IG (forgotten his name), Buhari and Osinbanjo have shown the stuff they are made of. They are evil minded criminals who are only out to satisfy their pockets.

The earlier we all realize that PDP and APC are just two sides of the same coin, the better.

Na why I wan just leave this country already
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by rockyh(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:

I spit on u!
av outgrown ur rubbish comment n am not here to argue with u
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by CioAngels(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes, the IGP is very very right, they are really doing a very good job by reducing the the population of Nigerians by lying against helpless Nigerians, killing, maiming extorting for IGP. I would not have expected anything better from the IGP, a man who does not respect his boss, the president of Nigeria who sacked able bodied AIG's to employ his kin's man, Mr transmission. How sad, President.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by precious1967(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Conman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife / Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.