Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' (13610 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Ibrahim Idris Names Lagos Office Complex After Officers Killed In Owerri Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by hakimi1974(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
when you are asking Sars to end Sars what did you expect?
EVEN, with all the uproar by citizens. the government still maintain a stoic silence.I think, this sars brutality on defenceless innocent folks have the "official" backing of the government.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Jakasibo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
J4justice:
Hmm...if someone had told me that this was what Buhari's led administration would turn to I wouldn't have believed him.
You were told
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by Aisha85: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bhelamblog:
According to the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris the SARS operatives who Nigerians having been accusing of brutality is doing just a very wonderful job, He said this while being interviewed earlier today by News men.

When Asked by one of the Interviewers about Nigerians Clamoring for #endsars.

The IGP Shouted; 'End what?, You See, You have to be careful.

Before he proceeded in saying 'To Me I think They are doing a wonderful Job.

The Video is a must watch.

Watch it here:
From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sars-officials-are-doing-wonderful-job.html

Or here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5-FbaGAtdQ

Video credit: Oaktv

I don't want to believe Idris Kpotun is saying ds. Wonderful Job for harrasing innocent guys and leaving the faulty onces? Ha! some Nigerians will see d truth and will not speak it. Mr I.G am disappointed.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by spine: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rolly83:
To me, I think it's the criminal elements in our society that are shouting the most about #EndSARS! To me if your hands are clean,you have noting to fear. But if you're a criminal or fraudster, then you're on your own angry

You are entitled to your opinion and to be candid you are not totally wrong but as someone who has not done anything "criminal" i would like to inform you that your point of view is ignorant and is due to a lack of experience. Dont take offense, i actually held this view of yours until i became wiser through experience. experience could actually be direct or indirect. A sequence of unfortunate events can land you in the hands of Sars and you would be shocked at how they handle it. You would definitely remember God almighty. My suggestion is that people desist from Pontificating till they know better. The entire allegations against Sars may not be true but it is folly to assume it is only guilty people that accuse them of extra judicial activities. Folly indeed. I would task myself in many legitimate ways using my intellect and energy to make ends meet before ever considering anything like fraud, not to talk about anything worse, so i know what i am saying.
I have learnt to keep safe in all my dealings, but i put it to you, do not think it is only the guilty that are victims of Sars. its plain ill informed in this country of ours. Those fellows have a difficult job to do but so far they have demonstrated their own poor training and criminal tendencies...truth be told, even the so called fraudsters that are their favorite target nowadays have just become a meal ticket for Sars operatives. They arent shutting down their operations per se there are basically just obtaining them heavily and theres so much collateral damage recorded in this process. This does not mean they have not recorded succeses in some areas. but call a spade a spade. Sars is filthy and needs to be checked. same as the entire police force
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by phase1: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
J4justice:
Hmm...if someone had told me that this was what Buhari's led administration would turn to I wouldn't have believed him.

Those of us who were more foresighted made it very clear the tyrant was coming to brutalize, humiliate and kill nigerians. We were not wrong.
Re: Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job' by okomile(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
na kids sars dey Haras Sha I meet them daily cos I drive a flashy car when they stop me the way I talk to them they will just say sir Go.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife / Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.