Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo) (454 Views)

Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down / Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo) by Wetechshout: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Facebook and Instagram have recently asked their moderators (reviewers) to proactively flush out reported accounts, that is suspected to be under aged.

This makes it possible for anyone reported for any offence have their account lock, if suspected to be under age.

If you are however 13 years and above and your account gets affected, you will require evidence to get your account back, e.g National I.D Card.

Find more info here:

https://www.wetechshout.com/2018/07/facebook-and-instagram-gets-stricter-on.html?m=1

wetechshout

Re: Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Good way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook And Instagram Beef Up Blocking Account That Are Under Age (Photo) by Wetechshout: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69567965:
Good way to go.

Yeah...
Its gonna flush out those unmatured element...

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Fund Available For Sale / Glo Data Plan 2018 With Subscription Code / HELP!!! I Want To Redirect My Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.