Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set (40849 Views)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by fabinfos(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Budding Nollywood actress Pat Ugwu has revealed a day she will never forget in her life.

The talented video vixen who always flaunt her assets in public was on set on this fateful day when her pants suddenly ripped.

Here is how she narrated her ordeal to Inside Nollywood:

“I have had several embarrassing moments. The one I can recall vividly was when I was on a movie set dancing. Unknown to me, my pants got torn and the DOP didn’t tell me. I was dancing and twerking, having a nice time on set, not knowing that the crew were having a nice time watching me dance with my torn pants. When I later realised, I was so angry. I told the DOP I won’t work with him again.”

She maintains that she flaunts her assets in public because her boyfriend always encourages her to do so.

http://kikiotolu.com/nollywood-actress-pat-ugwu-disgraced-as-pant-got-torn-while-dancing-on-movie-set/

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by elgramz: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Na dis kind nonsense story dey make FP for nairaland so make I park my jeep here and enjoy the ride to the promised land

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Nightmareo07: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2018
elgramz:
Na dis kind nonsense story dey make FP for nairaland so make I park my jeep here and enjoy the ride to the promised land

I Dey tell u brother

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Smh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by moremoney007(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Nice 1 grin
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Tamarapetty(f): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Ok, sorry
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Blessingbex(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][img][/img]keep on dancing with your tear tear pant. issoright

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Steviewonder(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Video, where is d fu(king clip?

4 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Dottore: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by kolawoleibukun2: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
hehehe is this what nairaland has turned to?
dem day sensor comments like this but na the same kind talk day make frontpage. wahala day for nigeria o.

country way poor man no get mouth and e no still get breath. na wah oh.

imagine a whole professional crew day watch actor day dance with tear tear pant. nobody tell her. the story sounds true of a typical nigeria. maybe dem won add that part for the show make e for sell well well. or this babe just want hype her stance.

anyway, we day here day judge old woman way tear her pant when the future of our children day hostage. some sick deaf and old men just catch everybody for hostage. at 70+ years many old men don recline for village. but these men no want rest dem want hold on to power. Mugabe no day live fine now? him no day sleep well now?

wetin go make old men just sit down for power to day rape the future of their greatgrand children and these young lazy thugs go still day support them. where is the way forward abeg?

the reason why many people enter this thread na to see tear tear pant. but many sensible topics day and dem no go read am. which way forward abeg? nigeria no get solution oh. see images of victims of boko haram full everywhere government no move. nobody care about those victims. no compensation nothing at all. and ppl are moving forward as if say nothing day happen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
And you never deemed it fit to it up with the pictures sad undecided
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Kelamma(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
These days everybody is an actress. shocked

Your pant tore and breeze did not notify you that your red chamber was exposed? Are you alive so? Chai, it's like your battery is dead o.Na your type somebody's Papa would die on top trying to satisfy.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
lol
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by sisisioge: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sebi you would have let us see the much talked about assets! Never seen the face before though grin
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by nigeriantalk: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Learn a simple way on how to export local products from Nigeria visit https://naijaexport.
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by stano2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin .. Aunty keep it up.

Someone should please borrow me 30k he/she is not using now let me add to the little i have and pay my school fees.
God continue to bless the person.

First Bank.
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by flexyrule(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Who is the mod that moved this trash to frontpage?

3 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by prezh8(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where The Pics?
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by moses93(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
hmmmm how the Toto go look like?
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by israelmao(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
prezh8:
Where The Pics?
See 'bad guy'.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by greatman247(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rubbish, she just want trend.
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by henrixx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
She want use tear tear pant trend

OK then...we need pictures of the yansh to understand how the pant tore
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by cacmatters(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by cvibe2: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ij
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by badjack(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where is the evidence? No picture, no pant, just leave the story.
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by Kimsunh: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pictures or i dont believe it.. grin grin
fabinfos:
Budding Nollywood actress Pat Ugwu has revealed a day she will never forget in her life.

The talented video vixen who always flaunt her assets in public was on set on this fateful day when her pants suddenly ripped.

Here is how she narrated her ordeal to Inside Nollywood:

She maintains that she flaunts her assets in public because her boyfriend always encourages her to do so.

http://kikiotolu.com/nollywood-actress-pat-ugwu-disgraced-as-pant-got-torn-while-dancing-on-movie-set/

Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by boss1310(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
madam that's too much information we don't need.I wonder if we have anything called privacy these days
Re: Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set by ValZod(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pant got torn while acting.

Thunder fire You dia.

With all your lies...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family / Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.