Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (49935 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Goakan: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lmao
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
i dont understand the kind of spirit that is living in some persons these days, they be acting like animal. when i was his age i knew no girl let alone having the friend...world be turning upside down.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pope22:
The kind of children we have these days tire me. At 19, a girl is coming to pass the night at ur place. At 18, u are going to pass the night in a guy's place.
Very pathetic.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by EternalTruths: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ladies are so foolish that they go for guys almost their age mates.

Look for a guy at least 5 years older and mature.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by fortune1968: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
swiz123:
Some niggas get mind oo.

How can you stab a breast you used to suck??

Didn't he see anywhere else to stab her
You need to post reasonable comments if you can't be quiet .Someone has lost her life here ..
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
swiz123:
Some niggas get mind oo.

you are a fool.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Goakan:
Lmao
pls was so funny?why are you laughing ? did you escape yaba left?
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by benjanny(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
what's going on my people
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Gracespecial101(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
In a time like this
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by toprealman: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm so saddening. Now he's going to spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Says who? That guy can still end up as a senator, governor or even president of his country Nigeria.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by binaws(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]lazy youths
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by binaws(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
[lazy youths ]lazy youths
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Children of now days, when I was 18 I was reading for jamb.
Na their football age.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by abassanty(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2018

[color=#000099][/color]
You are a total disgrace
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Don't really care, she died committing a sin, so whatever
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
BiafranDel:
Just negodu. Benin girls and slay queens?. . . Na dia way.

Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose to fear dance but You wey no know how song take start you dey hurry to go dance. Shey you don go mess up now .

How e be you now as you don dance galala for inside azonto.

Make i go buy weed make i smoke high my spirit jare.

Wetin concern agbero with overload.

just negodu. so you IPOB people can still be tribalistic too

I know you're looking for attention but slay queening doesn't pertain to one ethnic group and btw Odiri isn't a Bini name.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:

Dont be so sure. This is naija
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gtoosmooth:
i dont understand the kind of spirit that is living in some persons these days, they be acting like animal. when i was his age i knew no girl let alone having the friend...world be turning upside down.

This generation open eye finish. Cultism, yahoo​, prostitution, drugs, rituals, name it
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by Tlyon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
18 and 19 chaaaaiiiiii naija my country
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by almakiyyun(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Reword of furnication.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by erico2k2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Are you serious ? Its Edo state . The Death penalty exist there.
Kudos for the no nonsense Dad.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by FaceThem: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Small Girl With Big God
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by mechanics(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
He must be prosecuted.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by GMbuharii: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Horrible
are there no other guys/girls? If u dont like him/her anymore or suspect him/her,why not move on,why kill?
angry

1 Like

Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by kerry57: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
What will Bleep not cause in this world? Especially when u want to taste what ur parents are enjoying at a tender age
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by nigeria005(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
angry

Small girls please stop dating immature boys.

By the way, my signature.. cool
ur MUMU no get part 2 at all...just talking rubish up and down...Ewuundecided
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by chimelami(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
18yrs and 19yrs in a relationship hmmmm odikwa egwu. RIP to the dead
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by biyimore: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
swiz123:
Some niggas get mind oo.
Very rampant among the mature guys. God should lead us through.
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by allaboutobed(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is what get wen persons who are not matured enough start wat they cannot handle. Relationships are for adults not kids
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by allaboutobed(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
ozila:
18 years old girl wanted to spend her night with her 19 years old boyfriend? waoh
imagine. I ask where are d parents?
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by sexdoll: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
but why would they raise up her clothes?
Re: The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo by tehilah92(f): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
is this aunty 18years old?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.