Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! (2848 Views)

Do You Need Printer Or You Want To Do Printing Job? / Unique Printing Job Solutions For Your Best Quality Is Assured / : Need A Quality Printing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by naijacutee(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
Beware of MTN voucher printing "jobs" on Nairaland. These are ALL scams which the perpetrators usually advertise using attached jpg files. Below are a few examples of people who have been scammed - I have intentionally locked and left these posts here in order to warn anyone thinking of doing any sort of business with these people. The scammers will usually get banned and created multiple Nairaland id's to advertise their non-existent jobs. (Please also feel free to share here and expose these people if you have been scammed by any of them).

Also, this is a chance for the "advertisers" to redeem themselves. If we have wrongly labelled you as fraudulent, come on this thread and defend yourself !

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=451813.msg6095447#msg6095447
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-417052.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=455024.msg6137118#msg6137118
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by HAPPYKING1: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
Why are people so bad their main aim here in nairaland is to scam people and rip them of their hard earn money no wonder why some genuine people who advertise in nairaland are also classified as scammers for example when people vist my blog which is www.qualityebook..com and see my offer they will think it is scam were as it is not i will like to thank all those who has done business with through this forum for their trust in me.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by 9jawear(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2010
all these learn how to print recharge card info business stuff.

the companies who actually help people resell their recharge pins should come out and promote their services and give out free information, so that people are not misled by all these so called information product peddlers.

the scenario is similar to a situation where someone is telling you to pay him money to show you how to go to the bank and open a current account
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by fm4real2k6(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2010
@HAPPY KING,

You are a ripper!! and a scam artist
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
@fm4real2k6

did u do business with him
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by iyk1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
but it looks tempting though they sent me 50% as they said but i dont know for how long

check http://www.gsmcardsonline.com/
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by HAPPYKING1: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
Mr. fm4real2k6 why are you calling me a ripper have i done Business with you before and i do not fulfill my promise if Yes please tell the House God Bless you for calling me a ripper.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by omeonu(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2010
PLEASE HOUSE, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF gsmcardsonline.com investment is real.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
@omeonu,
No one really knows if they r, but so far i have spoken to just one person, we cant tell for sure
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by omeonu(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2010
I will giv a trial on that of #20,000. But it has to be when i av supplus cash should incase they turn out to be fraud. After all, one must take a bold step of risk in life to be wealthy.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2010
pls let us know when u start receiving payment smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by omeonu(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2010
@ amyliajane: But do u av any idea about the 15k monthly investment?, Is it real?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by iyk1(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2010
i spoke to one of their reps they said the recharge card 50% dash is from their own puss and it will only last for a while its like a promotion thing kiss

they deal mostly in forex grin
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by mima1010: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2010
gsmcardsonline is not scam have tried and got all my payment
invested the 5ok slot and have received all payment last week
many thanks hope the will stay long
u can call me for proof 07031292530
mimaconnection@yahoo.com

also the 50% recharge cards
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by iyk1(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2010
nobody ever said it was
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ topic

Well mima1010 has been able to confirm to us that they are real, anyone who is interested in the investment can deal.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by iyk1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
we need more proof from others
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by Henwarin(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hey guys
Nobody should even attempt to do any investment with gsmcardonline because they a fraudster/ scammers they've just ran away with my #300,000 naira and switched off their phones no online contact.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2010
@Henwarin,
so sorry abt your loss, and to think that people were actually thinking of doing business with them. No wonder they said nobody should come to their office, visited their website yesterday and their customer support was offline all thru. Na wa oh and even the number i called was totally not available yesterday. who is this mima1010 self, r u sure he/she is not one of them. may God save us, i wonder why people cannot just be trust worthy.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by duzz: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
we sell recharge card all in one card personalization system and this machine cost $55k for 18,000 card per minutes models, so when you get all this offer for recharge card printing, ask them to visit their office so that you can see their printing system before sending any cash, if the do not agree then you know from there that its a scam
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by omeonu(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
HEY GUYS,
One thing i must say to everybody here in this house is that, NOBODY should invest in anything without you knowing or even going to their office for proper inquiries so you can be well convinced that the investment is real. For Christ sake, It sound stupid to hear how a victim make business with somebody all in the name of internet browsing and phone calls without knowing or having proper clearification from the source (Office). Even if there is office, you never bother to find out if the company is registered under coporate Afairs Comission(CAC) or not. Take for instance gsmcardsonline.com Uptill this present minute, they av went offline because they have reach their dream target. (what a pity to those victim) their scam number is :07038092743. They will even tell you that:" THEY DONT WELCOME CLIENT TO THEIR OFFICE" (sound stupid to one who is willing to invest but need more info before investing).
How can one Invest in such business without legal office registered under CAC, "NO OFFICE, NO BUSINESS" BE WISE !!!!!, If it it is possible, i will like the owner of this site to create his own EFCC to track this MALLUuus down angry angry angry
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by oly1(m): 3:39am On Aug 09, 2010
Hello house, am saying this without apology, mima 1010 can be one of them, bcs nothing is new under the sun. I have in somany programs on line which they do has mima or what ever has don.they promote them selfs in BAD acts.I advice all of us to be wise in all we do.Tks. pls house, i will like to knw if any 1 can give me an info on how to get a Recharge Card Printing Software. email: iresland4me@yahoo.com. God bless. oly1.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by xcelmind(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hello All,

I'm not into gsm card reseller dealership, but i want to say that the attitude of some persons in the country is very bad. For example @fm4real12k6, you said somebody or his service is a scam but refused to say when you did business with that person and you were not fulfilled. Please be sure of what you say cause you might be damaging others good intentions and that is not good.

@omeonu. You have said it right, you need to take a calculated measure of risk to achieve true wealth.

Lastly, there is a social media reseller program currently on, more info is found here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-493897.0.html
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by folaj(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
One needs to look before he leaps prior to taking decisions on the various adverts.
However,we have to take some calculated risks to make money online.
The amount involved is a key factor in taking decisions.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by Tisa: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
Once u are greedy, u are dupeable. I really dont blame pple that dupe cos our pple are so stupid even from postings above i can see some pple alrady falling for the 419ers tricks.

If u have ur moni, please think of good businesses, learn to write proposals and seek viable business partners or customers. Dont ever fall for shortcuts else DEM GO DUPE U FINISH.

I was duped of millions abt 2yrs ago and am still not over the shock cos i thot those pple will never do such a thing. SHINE TA EYE.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by ifyclose2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
just click on d microsoft word file below:

Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by MrLoans: 2:06am On Aug 22, 2010
Ok nicer gist
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2010
pls has anyone received payment from this one they call cash stream concept , i did business with this lady called nwangap by the user name name here on nairaland, before now she's been updating me on what is happening, not until last week that i was due for payment, no word from her again, all the mails i sent were not answered and she has stopped taking her calls up till yesterday.
could this yet be another scam? and coming from a lady who i thought was genuine.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by Johnnny(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2010
amyliajane:

pls has anyone received payment from this one they call cash stream concept , i did business with this lady called nwangap by the user name name here on nairaland, before now she's been updating me on what is happening, not until last week that i was due for payment, no word from her again, all the mails i sent were not answered and she has stopped taking her calls up till yesterday.
could this yet be another scam? and coming from a lady who i thought was genuine.

Are you sure shocked shocked shocked And I was about giving it a try o. angry angry angry Thank God.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2010
@johnny,

i advise that u shouldn't give it a try, better still if u know where the people or company are then you can go there to transact the business urself.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by amyliajane(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2010
All of a sudden, she finally replies but still with stories undecided undecided na wa oh, after a long time of not picking calls and replying mails
Re: Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant! by MizMyColi(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
amyliajane:
All of a sudden, she finally replies but still with stories undecided undecided na wa oh, after a long time of not picking calls and replying mails

Hello there.

I am interested in doing business with the person who owns this moniker.
She now goes by another sobriquet which I know as well, but I want to know how it ended with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? / Where/how Can I Buy Bulk Data To Resell? / Soccer Bookmaking Web Portal: Great Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.