Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) (6695 Views)

Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Driskef or what do you call your name. Yesterday why can't you come and defend your self you were viewing nairaland we saw you.. and you didn't say anytin..... 1.. why must you block the guy on whatsup and other social media. Why must you... now you are coming here to say trash.. 2 post your walet history let us see.. so what you are saying is trash.. You. Fall. My. Hand Big Time.........

1 Share

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
cry

Damn!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
This guy Bleep up big time.. seriously.
JixNation:
cry

Damn!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Driskef or what do you call your name. Yesterday why can't you come and defend your self you were viewing nairaland we saw you.. and you didn't say anytin..... 1.. why must you block the guy on whatsup and other social media. Why must you... now you are coming here to say trash.. 2 post your walet history let us see.. so what you are saying is trash.. You. Fall. My. Hand Big Time.........

I swear, he failed woefully.

I nearly ran mad when I was scammed in 2016.

Almost 205k.
I understand how it feels to be scammed.
No scammer should be treated with remorse, irregardless whom he/she is.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
This guy Bleep up big time.. seriously.

I'm telling you.
adewumiopeyemi:
Driskef or what do you call your name. Yesterday why can't you come and defend your self you were viewing nairaland we saw you.. and you didn't say anytin..... 1.. why must you block the guy on whatsup and other social media. 2 post your walet history let us see.. so what you are saying is trash.. You. Fall. My. Hand Big Time.........
I tire for the guy. So if transaction was sent to the wrong address the next thing na to switch off his phone and block me in the middle of the transaction after confirming it.

His whatsapp has picture. Immediately you block someone he won't be able to see your profile picture. And his messages (the blocked) won't deliver to you.

Add his number to your whatsapp now. 07069466878

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ibelievee:

I tire for the guy. So if transaction was sent to the that is what am saying why must he block you on whatsup if he no is clean... that is how scammer do.. is veryy wrong.. seriously.wrong address the next thing na to switch off his phone and block me in the middle of the transaction after confirming it.

His whatsapp has picture. Immediately you block someone he won't be able to see your profile picture. And his messages (the blocked) won't deliver to you.

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
DR1SKLEF:

I blocked you where? Is it Twitter we started our chat from? Why were you stalking me on Twitter? Oh I see, to download more of my pictures. I have told you, you're a zombie who knows nothing. How could you be sending airdrop to an Erc20 eth address? I gave you a wallet and you put inside another.

See I am a busy person, wait for me. Church is closing soon. Mumu say I block am for whatsapp. Did you send me any message zombie?
Post your wallet history, this is about 30 minutes from your reply I am yet to see it.

Cc Dominique. He has switched on his phone but didn't pick my call. I am waiting for him to unblock me on whatsapp and post his wallet history, all of it.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
See how he has rubbished himself because of N10,500. I just googled his name and number, na so so scam scam scam that popped up. If a prospective employer or business partner wants to run a quick social media investigation on him, the first thing that will pop out is that he's a scammer. When we say people should be transparent with their dealings, they will laugh at us and say we're not sharp. They've forgotten that everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner. He must have successfully swindled people of hundreds of thousands, not knowing that N10,500 will be his eventual downfall. Flee from crime people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
My question is why must he block you on whatsup... if you no you are not a scammer you don't have to block him on whatsup... is very wrong...
Ibelievee:

I tire for the guy. So if transaction was sent to the wrong address the next thing na to switch off his phone and block me in the middle of the transaction after confirming it.

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
dominique:

You had enough time to come and defend instead you were peeping at the topic without contributing anything, that's a sign that you're guilty of the accusation. Your accuser gave us evidence of your interactions and transactions, what stopped you from proving your inocence right there and then?

That you've been a member of this forum for long does not mean that you will be allowed to carry out fraudulent acts. If a former moderator can be removed for fraud, then who are you to be excused? If you want your details off the scammers' list, prove to us that you're not guilty.

Edit
What a rotten attitude scammer, I don't think I'm interested in hearing your side of the story.

You just banned another account of mine again. How do you now expect me to say my side of the story? Yesterday while typing my epistle with long details, you banned me before I could submit the post. Was it so hard to give an individual a time duration to defend himself? Heck you didn't even consider maybe I may have been tryping or something else was deterring me from actually posting. Chai..
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
dominique:
See how he has rubbished himself because of N10,500. I just googled his name and number, na so so scam scam scam that popped up. If a prospective employer or business partner wants to run a quick social media investigation on him, the first thing that will pop out is that he's a scammer. When we say people should be transparent with their dealings, they will laugh at us and say we're not sharp. They've forgotten that everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner. He must have successfully swindled people of hundreds of thousands, not knowing that N10,500 will be his eventual downfall. Flee from crime people.

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
dominique:

Okay then. Chief judge. Kudos to your judgement ma.. I am my own employer btw. If this was your aim for banning me indiscriminately
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ibelievee:

Post your wallet history, this is about 30 minutes from your reply I am yet to see it.

Cc Dominiqe. He has switched on his phone but didn't pick my call. I am waiting for him to unblock me on whatsapp and post his wallet history, all of it.

If he does not want his name to remain in Google's database of scammers, he should better do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

I never blocked him on Whatsapp. I have a 'app freezer' on my phone which I use to free up memory space so i freezed my WhatsApp and went on to do other things. He claims he called my number not knowing that one can use a different number that is entirely different from his WhatsApp number. I don't use my WhatsApp phone number to receive calls.. Tell your NL mods to not ban me and allow this to be trashed out.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
dominique:

If he does not want his name to remain in Google's database of scammers, he should better do the needful.

But you continue banning me abi?
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
My question is are you ready to return his money back.. that is what. Everybody want.. so far you saw the money in your acount.. all what the guy need is the money.. just do the needful.. so everything will be sort out.. is very. Wrong seeing your name as scammer when searching about you on gOogle..
DRISKLEFmusics:

I never blocked him on Whatsapp. I have a 'app freezer' on my phone which I use to free up memory space so i freezed my WhatsApp and went on to do other things. He claims he called my number not knowing that one can use a different number that is entirely different from his WhatsApp number. I don't use my WhatsApp phone number to receive calls.. Tell your NL mods to not ban me and allow this to be trashed out.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
DRISKLEFmusics:

You just banned another account of mine again. How do you now expect me to say my side of the story? Yesterday while typing my epistle with long details, you banned me before I could submit the post. Was it so hard to give an individual a time duration to defend himself? Heck you didn't even consider maybe I may have been tryping or something else was deterring me from actually posting. Chai..

You had over 12 hours to prove your innocence, what did you do within that duration? You only came to the topic after your first two accounts got banned. Instead of explaining yourself, you came hurling insults at your accuser. Even if you're innocent, your approach at handling the matter will piss off any neutral mediator.

So if You don't want this handle to go the way of the others, prove your innocence without insulting your accuser. That shouldn't be so hard.

2 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
From wrong address to whatsapp freezer.

Why would you freeze your phone in the middle of a Transaction?

Send your wallet history.... Send back my coins if you don't have the 10500 to pay for it.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Have told him he should refund your money or your coin within 24 hour or else his name wil be on the scam list. undecidedquote author=Ibelievee post=69604636]From wrong address to whatsapp freezer.

Send your wallet history.... Send back my coins if you don't have the 10500 to pay for it. [/quote]
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Have told him he should refund your money or your coin within 24 hour or else his name wil be on the scam list. undecidedquote author=Ibelievee post=69604636]From wrong address to whatsapp freezer.

Send your wallet history.... Send back my coins if you don't have the 10500 to pay for it.
See what he's posted on whatsapp

Cc Dominique

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
I think the guy doesn't even want to return the money.. undecided undecided
Ibelievee:

See what he's posted on whatsapp

Cc Dominique
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by glimpse33(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Drisklef.
Because of 10k??

You're doomed for life man. You'll never experience peace or succes till you depart this earth.

3 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by illegalking: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fuuulz everywhere.. cool cool
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Are you. High. Why bringing trabalism in this case....
frankdoz22:
This guy is a notorious scammer! But my fury is he using an Igbo name as his account name, it should be noted that this guy is a Yoruba Muslim and as such a clear case of afonja defrauding a fellow afonja.

3 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
It shall not be well with this guy
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Driskef see leme tell you.. you may think this issue is a small issue. This guy will go to his bank and make a report concerning your transaction bacause he has your bank detail.. see leme tell you something you need to Know I once work in a bank.. see your Bvn. Will be flagged you can t do any transaction on your account you have in Nigeria.. do you no that anytin you do in this country they will ask you you should bring your Bvn. If it is flagged is all over for you.. is better you retun dis guy money.. this is what we do for scammer in the bank.. am telling you the fact.........cc dominque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ibelievee go and make a report in your bank. So that his bvn will be flagged so this account will be useless in Nigeria... ordinary 10k you want to spoil your life.. if the guy doesn't return your money with 24 hour go and make a report. That is what we do for scammer.. when I was working in a bank.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
so drisclef abi wats ur name u scam someone 10500 bro U are cursed in ur life. u will never in ur life experience rest of mind. if them catch u now u will say is d work of the devil

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
michaelandre:
so drisclef abi wats ur name u scam someone 10500 bro U are cursed in ur life. u will never in ur life experience rest of mind. if them catch u now u will say is d work of the devil
He is a Scammer no doubt
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dking123: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
frankdoz22:
This guy is a notorious scammer! But my fury is he using an Igbo name as his account name, it should be noted that this guy is a Yoruba Muslim and as such a clear case of afonja defrauding a fellow afonja.
What people dont know is that scammers dont use their names to open account for scamming. what they do is get one mumu to open the account and give them(the scammer) the atm card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale In Lagos / NNPC Increases Gas Supply To Power Plants By 123% / Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.