Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) (6710 Views)

Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
And the mumu acount will flaged and bvn also flaged for life. He can't do any transaction again
dking123:

What people dont know is that scammers dont use their names to open account for scamming. what they do is get one mumu to open the account and give them(the scammer) the atm card.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nightmareo07: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
frankdoz22:
This guy is a notorious scammer! But my fury is he using an Igbo name as his account name, it should be noted that this guy is a Yoruba Muslim and as such a clear case of afonja defrauding a fellow afonja.

Ar u serious? undecided
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
This guy will die a miserable death, it is confirmed.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by villagepeoplefb: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
unlock this guys account and give him a fighting chance
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by tysonnn(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
I have known this drisklef moniker for sometime in the rap battles section. Whether or not he scammed this guy, I can't say. However, the mod exacerbated the situation by continually banning the guy. So, how has banning him helped matters? Have you tried to put yourself in his shoes? Have you considered that this may just be a misunderstanding?
Imagine something went wrong, and you lose contact mistakenly with your client. Only for you to come online and see that your whole personal data are being publicized as that of a scam artist. How would you feel? Wouldn't you be mad at first?

You just started banning the guy anyhow because he reacted.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by fergieboy: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
You guys didn't give him a chance to defend himself.. sad
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 3:45am On Jul 24, 2018
tysonnn:
I have known this drisklef moniker for sometime in the rap battles section. Whether or not he scammed this guy, I can't say. However, the mod exacerbated the situation by continually banning the guy. So, how has banning him helped matters? Have you tried to put yourself in his shoes? Have you considered that this may just be a misunderstanding?
Imagine something went wrong, and you lose contact mistakenly with your client. Only for you to come online and see that your whole personal data are being publicized as that of a scam artist. How would you feel? Wouldn't you be mad at first?

People get accused of fraud all the time, the real innocent ones rush in to clear their names not look on like a silent observer. If he had any tangible explanation to offer, he would have done so on Saturday morning when the first accusation came out not Sunday afternoon after he got banned.

fergieboy:

He had almost 24 hours to defend himself before he got banned but he kept viewing the thread without commenting. I saw his alternates before banning the first account and I expected him to use one of those to clear his name but what did he do? He jumped into the thread and started heaping insults on his accuser. Is that what you will do if accused of fraud? The guy is nothing but a miserable scammer. If his main hadn't been banned, he would never have responded in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 24, 2018
tysonnn:

What a brilliant post! Thanks for showing real wisdom; however, the accused was caught online viewing the post. If I were him, I would first publish a short post before the long one comes out. Just to say, I am here.

I agree with you. Please read my detailed comment on this whole saga below.

Thank you for this comment of yours. God bless you!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2018
fergieboy:

A honest person had ample time to mount a defense.

A honest person will not go silent, lock social media, etc

I just hope that folks really how they are hurting ecommerce in Nigeria with all this shenanigans that we read about.

If someone is willing to tarnish his online persona for N15,000, how much so N150,000 or N1,500,000 or even N15,000,000

2 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

People get accused of fraud all the time, the real innocent ones rush in to clear their names not look on like a silent observer. If he had any tangible explanation to offer, he would have done so on Saturday morning when the first accusation came out not Sunday afternoon after he got banned.

He had almost 24 hours to defend himself before he got banned but he kept viewing the thread without commenting. I saw his alternates before banning the first account and I expected him to use one of those to clear his name but what did he do? He jumped into the thread and started heaping insults on his accuser. Is that what you will do if accused of fraud? The guy is nothing but a miserable scammer. If his main hadn't been banned, he would never have responded in the first place.

To me, you did well in this case, just for the fact that he was viewing the thread, and nothing came from him. And you gave very good reasons for your action. Very sound judgement and action from you. Again, I know you were pissed off because the amount of money involved is so small. Lol. And your responses were so on point. Maybe I would be angrier if I was you. Lol.

However, the second side of the story is always necessary. Maybe he can prove why he kept silent. Right now, he looks guilty. Hmmmm. But from experience, giving an accused more than enough time is wisdom and golden. Any business man knows money is evil. I have my own story to tell too. At times, silence works (but not in this case).

OP (the accuser) was too fast to post the accused's pictures. Waoooo! No matter how angry he is, posting pictures should be after the accused has been proven guilty. Maybe that annoyed the accused too.

Also, OP looks smart. He can dig info well. So, I put myself in the accused shoe too. I would block him everywhere just for damage control. If I could temporarily super glue all my accounts, I would. And if I could avoid curses from him by asking whatsapp to delete his account, I would. Angry people are dangerous.

Some people are proactive, while others are not. The accused messed up for not being proactive. I agree.

We can only plead here. Moderator, kindly give him more than enough time to tell his long story. At least, let us read it. A beg...Biko! Lol. You did well cos it is really annoying..However, we plead with you that you allow him drop his long story. You can give him a deadline.

I read that OP was instructed to pay to a particular wallet. Why did he not comply with the instruction? What could delay immediate refund? We have not read from the accused. Let us hear his story first. Banking rules are tight these days ladies and gentlemen. Please, let us all exercise patience. Has the accused explained why refund may be delayed? What I see here is a bittered accuser, and a slow accused. To me, this accused is not yet guilty. Nope.

Please, kindly unban his original account, and give him a time frame. I suggest 72 hours. This is more than enough to compose a very long story.

Like I said, your action was the right call. Just that business might be complex many times. "Ego" might be involved. Threats of posting pictures are so common. And anyone can fabricate any story. OP needs to be spanked seriously. Initial first posts, he rushed to start posting his pictures. That is just so stupid to me. First sets of initial posts? Come on! It can trigger real ANGER. And maybe the guy was trying to write, but seeing the pictures, he may get really angry, put the whole composition aside, and try to cool off. I checked again, it is even the very first post. Waooooooo! Waoooooooo!! Waoooooooo!!! This OP is just what I cannot describe. He brought anger from his private chat to his first post on a public forum. Waoooooo!

But if the man gives a good respond at the end of the day, this OP should be punished. And nairaland should start punishing users who attach pictures of suspects with initial posts. Come on! A suspect or accused is not guilty until it is proven s(he) is. This is our law in Naija. First present your case without reputation damage.

Honorable moderator, you also mentioned google search reputation damage. Even you remove the posts today, it takes time for them to leave google search engine database. What if in that frame of time a search by an employer is carried on him? And then, what if he is innocent? This OP has just done a terrible harm. And what if every user starts doing this because they know that the first person who publishes pictures gets the support.

My close friend rushed here to post vital info about a woman who was actually having an affair with her hubby. Waooo! Despite I know she was 100% right, the lady went to court. It was like a joke how things started turning against my friend. She deleted the post, but google crawler was still showing it on search engine. You put the lady's name on google, yahoo, or askme, the summary of the post poped up at the very top of the search. The judge in charge of the case gave immediate order to get it off google; nairaland said it has been removed; and google representative in naija said it is going to take even more time before it is finally deleted. 4 months after, the summary was still on top. It was divine intervention that saved my friend.

On front page of many blogs yesterday, we read about a Ghanian pregnant wife who caught her hubby on her matrimonial bed with another woman, and she slapped the woman with her slippers or so . Lol. She is still in jail for it. Lol.

I am not passing any blame here, madam. Like I said, you did well. And the accused was not smart himself. But this accuser, I do not know what to say about him. Yes, it is just N10,000. For Christ sake, if the accused has a way to nail him, what he did will make him cough out millions of naira, or sleep in jail for months. First post and he displayed the accused's pictures for just N10,000? Come on! Why can't he nail the accused first. And then publish all pictures in the world. No one will ever blame him for it. See, this OP needs spanking, big time! Even he wins this case, this OP is a red flag to me. He is hot and short tempered person. I will never deal with him, and I will never advise anyone to deal with him. First post and pictures. Who does that except a real angry man who cannot control his anger.

No more comments from me here. OP may decide to attack me, but no more comment. I am just furious with him for displaying "I will destroy you attitude". I avoid people like that. And it why many real people avoid displaying pictures on the internet, not that they are trying to hide. You display your pictures, na wahala; you hide them, one na scammer. Naija! Naija!!! Naija!!! Waooo!

Honorable moderator, I plead once again ma. Kindly release his initial account and let him defend himself.

Christ! First post and the accused's picture. Jesus! Run away from people like this accuser.

Read the headline again:
I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef)
Just imagine I type Austin Chukuma, scam pops up, and his picture. If he did not give you his real name, you will say he is a scammer. OP, you are lucky it is this guy. If it was someone like me, I would sink you. No be threat. I would. But I will first exonerate myself. If you like, go bring your old great grand father to prostrate before me, I would never listen. First post and pictures + real names. You will learn patience by force.

Just because of N10,000. Christ! If it is N15 million naira, I cannot imagine what you will do. Christ! First post with real name and his picture? Christ!

Thanks!

I apologize for my long post. It is just necessary. Thank you all!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by tysonnn(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

You haven't made any cogent point here to prove he is a scammer. You are just being over emotional. It was this same you that said you weren't interested in his own side of the story.

People are different. We all have different levels of maturity. Yes, he came online and started hauling curses. That's his own way of reacting, which is childish. You should have stopped the banning after he posted. For me, his post doesn't PROVE he is a scammer. Actually, it kind of implied that this is just a misunderstanding. A true scammer wouldn't bother coming back at all to say anything, let alone be pained and be hauling curses.

That he viewed the thread without replying is suspicious, but it proves nothing. Who knows? He could have had his reasons.
You allowed sentiments cloud your judgments.

The accused, the plaintiff/accuser and the mediator have all not handled this well at all. You've all been acting impatiently and emotionally.

Calm down and make proper findings, considering both sides of the story.

Thank you, ma'am.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Gbemiie: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Wow! This is serious. Very very serious. I know this dklef very well. We even talk on other social media platforms. This is really serious.

You mods has committed a blunder sincerely. At least that's how I see it. You have contributed a part in this whole shinanigans and I don't understand why. The OP acted too rash. Way too disastrous indeed. A transaction went wrong and on the same day you came here posting his pictures all over the place. You eevn went to Twitter (after snooping around Facebook) to get more private things you can post everywhere. OP doesn't know that he can get into serious trouble with the way he has gone over this whole case. How could you be so quick in your temper all for 10k? You are even pasting his bank details up and down. Na wa oo... If I were to be the accused mehn you are going down!!! What the hell na? You don't know there are cases even when the accused is guilty but the way everything plays out the accuser gets to bear the brunt?

The mods sef nor try. For a moment I started thinking perhaps there's a conspiracy between them and the OP. According to this thread you have been banning the guy since. You banned not just one, two, but three accounts of the accused all in the space of how long!!!! I don't want to sound too sentimental here I mean let's look at some factors; The accused claims he was writing his defense statement when he noticed he had been banned. The accused claims he is church and will be back with a detailed explanation. The accused claims the OP had sent these 'coins' into a wrong wallet. The accused claims that he never blocked anybody.

With all these you should have given him some benefit of doubt na.. well, to be fair @dominique tried but she didn't ensure to justice. I don't see the scenario of fair hearing here. I mean, you think am na.. One OP just came out of the blue moon posting somebody's private details all over the place and you were cool with that?!!! His first approach wasn't even to tender his case; he immediately proceeded with pasting bank details, names and pictures everywhere. Na wa oo..

The accuser claims he was blocked on Whatsapp, but how come you can still see his status updates on Whatsapp? Last time I checked you don't see one's status when you are blocked. You too dey do sef!!! Anyways, I nor blame you. It's the lackadaisical approach by klef and it's costing him all these. Guy you go sink if na me oo. Why so furious to that extent?

@drisklef @dklef @dr1sklef @klef you bleeped up big time. I suggest you come out and see to the end of this. Guy you Bleep up. Because of 10k You have to be aware that this forum is a sensitive place. No matter what, come and do justice to your side of the story Coward!!!! For all I know, you might be guilty of it all. Money wey nor reach anything.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Gbemiie: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Ibelievee:

See what he's posted on whatsapp

Cc Dominique

But guy you say he blocked you on WhatsApp na

Tell me, I nor understand again.

Cc Dominique, like somebody has said, unban the accused and give him the benefit of doubt. This story never make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
fluentinfor:

To me, you did well in this case, just for the fact that he...

Hmmm, so the OP shouldn't have raised that kind of alarm because of the small amount involved. My job here is to block scam and scammers no matter the amount involved. If only you knew the rate of scams being carried here especially in this business section, you will know why swift action is carried out once there is no tangible denial to an accusation is provided.

The first ban was to rattle him a bit, I knew he had alternates which he can still use to post. But what did he do? he came in hurling insults and curses. The last account he would have used to clear himself, he went on to deactivate. If he had any explanation to exonorate himself, he would have done so alongside the insults and before deactivating. I work with evidence not sentiments. The OP came with evidence that they had a transaction and chat history, I saw the screenshot of the messenger platform where he got blocked. That is what I acted with not his emotional outburst.

I can see he is now sending his friends to fault my actions. All that yapping will not take his name off Google database, neither will it make me unblock his other accounts. If he wants his name cleared, he should register a new account to do so. For someone that had four different monikers, creating a new one shouldn't be so hard.

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2018
villagepeoplefb, tysonnn, EgunMogaji, Gbemiie, fergieboy

Guys, I have read your responses. And saying I'll insult you for having opposing views, nope. I am not that type of person.

10500Naira may small to some of you, but to me right now it is enough to make sleep thinking about it last and still wake up with it in mind first thing in the morning.

Just to clarify. The whole transaction happened a day before I made the post. I waited for him to the next day.

First I gave him my wallet address and he sent 0.08$ from his wallet to mine. For you to get the airdrop one must have the 0.08$ in his wallet. So he sent that. All through there wasn't address problem.

And before I sent the $33 dollars to him, he sent his wallet address twice. Mine was just copying and pasting.

And on the app, there is clearly a 'send' and 'receive' buttons where you input address for sending or get address for receiving.

The emphasis, this guy gave me the address twice. I asked him has he seen the coins, he said it is not confirmed yet.

And that's how it works, you'll see incoming coins with the amount clearly, after 4 minutes it will fully confirm.

Just after his last statement that it hasn't confirmed, I should drop my account number. He blocked me and switched off his phone.

That was a day before I came to Nairaland. I searched and sent him a request on Facebook to reach him, he blocked me there, Twitter too, he blocked me.

My initial post title on Nairaland was 'A Transaction with DRISKLEF going sour' I indicated I was in the middle of a Transaction with him when he blocked, he didn't explain, he didn't say anything just straight block and switched off his phone. That any one close to him should help me reach him.

1 Like

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Gbemiie:

Cc Dominiqu, like somebody has said, unban the accused and give him the benefit of doubt. This story never make sense to me.

He unblocked him on Sunday after the bans the OP was hoping that they will reach an agreement only to see that update. Any more holes in his story you want to pick? And who are you to tell me how to do my job? Oh I remember, the accused scammer's friend. For all we know, you're an accomplice or another one of his alternates. If the story doesn't make sense to you, kindly exit the thread.

3 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Gbemiie:

Cc Dominique, like somebody has said, unban the accused and give him the benefit of doubt. This story never make sense to me.
This his status was after his responses here. He was asked to post his wallet history, he said he's in church. The church he never came back from. Next he unblock me and posted that. That was when he switched on his phone.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
What guys did
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
What guys didn't understand here is the transaction happened on Saturday. This guy sw
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

Hmmm, so the OP shouldn't have raised that kind of alarm because of the small amount involved. My job here is to block scam and scammers no matter the amount involved. If only you knew the rate of scams being carried here especially in this business section, you will know why swift action is carried out once there is no tangible denial to an accusation is provided.

The first ban was to rattle him a bit, I knew he had alternates which he can still use to post. But what did he do? he came in hurling insults and curses. The last account he would have used to clear himself, he went on to deactivate. If he had any explanation to exonorate himself, he would have done so alongside the insults and before deactivating. I work with evidence not sentiments. The OP came with evidence that they had a transaction and chat history, I saw the screenshot of the messenger platform where he got blocked. That is what I acted with not his emotional outburst.

I can see he is now sending his friends to fault my actions. All that yapping will not take his name off Google database, neither will it make me unblock his other accounts. If he wants his name cleared, he should register a new account to do so. For someone that had four different monikers, creating a new one shouldn't be so hard.

Madam, I do not know him. Look at this again. And what stops you from giving him benefits of doubt. Just allow him talk. Just allow him.

His long story will nail him or exonerate him. But you stopped more evidences to balance the story.

I hope you remember the Agric thread scam issue. Do you want me post it here? The accuser later came to open another thread praising the accused. Have you forgotten? Do you need me start posting links here. And you were in charge of the case too.

Look at this. Only a mad dog will behave like this. See the picture below. In all sensitives sections. Ha ba! Just cos of N10,000. Chai!

Madam, pray you are not accused wrongly. And when such happens, pray you are given the grace of fair hearing. Then, you will appreciate patience.

The bolded message..... I thought it is against nairaland rule to have multiple accounts. Waooooo! Waooooo! Waooooo!

Nairaland Rule 19: Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Do we need to call Seun again? Na Seun even made you take up the last Agric case. Oga Seun, you need to shine your eyes ooooo and re- arrange your house well well. Hmmmmm! This nairaland dey fall my hands ooo. Your mods no sabi rules again ni?

1 Share

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Gbemiie: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

Kindly exit the thread

Kindly ban him more.. Do it again and again.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
What guys didn't understand here is the transaction happened on Saturday. This guy switched off his phone and blocked me immediately he got the coins without telling me anything.

Efforts to reach him through other outlets also met the same blocking.

I posted about it the next day after not being able to reach him.

To the last minute he was insulting me here all my requests were let him post his wallet history, all his history, but he refused.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Gbemiie: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
See as she begin threaten me like say na NL dey give me food. Na mod you be sef nor be say you don reach Lacal government chairman position.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Bro have u been scamed before do yo no how it feel wen you get scammed undecided undecided undecided
fluentinfor:

To me, you did well in this case, just for the fact that he was viewing the thread, and nothing came from him. And you gave very good reasons for your action. Very sound judgement and action from you. Again, I know you were pissed off because the amount of money involved is so small. Lol. And your responses were so on point. Maybe I would be angrier if I was you. Lol.

However, the second side of the story is always necessary. Maybe he can prove why he kept silent. Right now, he looks guilty. Hmmmm. But from experience, giving an accused more than enough time is wisdom and golden. Any business man knows money is evil. I have my own story to tell too. At times, silence works (but not in this case).

OP (the accuser) was too fast to post the accused's pictures. Waoooo! No matter how angry he is, posting pictures should be after the accused has been proven guilty. Maybe that annoyed the accused too.

Also, OP looks smart. He can dig info well. So, I put myself in the accused shoe too. I would block him everywhere just for damage control. If I could temporarily super glue all my accounts, I would. And if I could avoid curses from him by asking whatsapp to delete his account, I would. Angry people are dangerous.

Some people are proactive, while others are not. The accused messed up for not being proactive. I agree.

We can only plead here. Moderator, kindly give him more than enough time to tell his long story. At least, let us read it. A beg...Biko! Lol. You did well cos it is really annoying..However, we plead with you that you allow him drop his long story. You can give him a deadline.

I read that OP was instructed to pay to a particular wallet. Why did he not comply with the instruction? What could delay immediate refund? We have not read from the accused. Let us hear his story first. Banking rules are tight these days ladies and gentlemen. Please, let us all exercise patience. Has the accused explained why refund may be delayed? What I see here is a bittered accuser, and a slow accused. To me, this accused is not yet guilty. Nope.

Please, kindly unban his original account, and give him a time frame. I suggest 72 hours. This is more than enough to compose a very long story.

Like I said, your action was the right call. Just that business might be complex many times. "Ego" might be involved. Threats of posting pictures are so common. And anyone can fabricate any story. OP needs to be spanked seriously. Initial first posts, he rushed to start posting his pictures. That is just so stupid to me. First sets of initial posts? Come on! It can trigger real ANGER. And maybe the guy was trying to write, but seeing the pictures, he may get really angry, put the whole composition aside, and try to cool off. I checked again, it is even the very first post. Waooooooo! Waoooooooo!! Waoooooooo!!! This OP is just what I cannot describe. He brought anger from his private chat to his first post on a public forum. Waoooooo!

But if the man gives a good respond at the end of the day, this OP should be punished. And nairaland should start punishing users who attach pictures of suspects with initial posts. Come on! A suspect or accused is not guilty until it is proven s(he) is. This is our law in Naija. First present your case without reputation damage.

Honorable moderator, you also mentioned google search reputation damage. Even you remove the posts today, it takes time for them to leave google search engine database. What if in that frame of time a search by an employer is carried on him? And then, what if he is innocent? This OP has just done a terrible harm. And what if every user starts doing this because they know that the first person who publishes pictures gets the support.

My close friend rushed here to post vital info about a woman who was actually having an affair with her hubby. Waooo! Despite I know she was 100% right, the lady went to court. It was like a joke how things started turning against my friend. She deleted the post, but google crawler was still showing it on search engine. You put the lady's name on google, yahoo, or askme, the summary of the post poped up at the very top of the search. The judge in charge of the case gave immediate order to get it off google; nairaland said it has been removed; and google representative in naija said it is going to take even more time before it is finally deleted. 4 months after, the summary was still on top. It was divine intervention that saved my friend.

On front page of many blogs yesterday, we read about a Ghanian pregnant wife who caught her hubby on her matrimonial bed with another woman, and she slapped the woman with her slippers or so . Lol. She is still in jail for it. Lol.

I am not passing any blame here, madam. Like I said, you did well. And the accused was not smart himself. But this accuser, I do not know what to say about him. Yes, it is just N10,000. For Christ sake, if the accused has a way to nail him, what he did will make him cough out millions of naira, or sleep in jail for months. First post and he displayed the accused's pictures for just N10,000? Come on! Why can't he nail the accused first. And then publish all pictures in the world. No one will ever blame him for it. See, this OP needs spanking, big time! Even he wins this case, this OP is a red flag to me. He is hot and short tempered person. I will never deal with him, and I will never advise anyone to deal with him. First post and pictures. Who does that except a real angry man who cannot control his anger.

No more comments from me here. OP may decide to attack me, but no more comment. I am just furious with him for displaying "I will destroy you attitude". I avoid people like that. And it why many real people avoid displaying pictures on the internet, not that they are trying to hide. You display your pictures, na wahala; you hide them, one na scammer. Naija! Naija!!! Naija!!! Waooo!

Honorable moderator, I plead once again ma. Kindly release his initial account and let him defend himself.

Christ! First post and the accused's picture. Jesus! Run away from people like this accuser.

Read the headline again:
I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef)
Just imagine I type Austin Chukuma, scam pops up, and his picture. If he did not give you his real name, you will say he is a scammer. OP, you are lucky it is this guy. If it was someone like me, I would sink you. No be threat. I would. But I will first exonerate myself. If you like, go bring your old great grand father to prostrate before me, I would never listen. First post and pictures + real names. You will learn patience by force.

Just because of N10,000. Christ! If it is N15 million naira, I cannot imagine what you will do. Christ! First post with real name and his picture? Christ!

Thanks!

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by tysonnn(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
fluentinfor:

Madam, I do not know him. Look at this again. And what stops you from giving him benefits of doubt. Just allow him talk. Just allow him.

His long story will nail him or exonerate him. But you stopped more evidences to balance the story.

I hope you remember the Agric thread scam issue. Do you want me post it here? The accuser later came to open another thread praising the accused. Have you forgotten? Do you need me start posting links here. And you were in charge of the case too.

Look at this. Only a mad dog will behave like this. See the picture below. In all sensitives sections. Ha ba! Just cos of N10,000. Chai!

Madam, pray you are not accused wrongly. And when such happens, pray you are given the grace of fair hearing. Then, you will appreciate patience.

The bolded message..... I thought it is against nairaland rule to have multiple accounts. Waooooo! Waooooo! Waooooo!

Nairaland Rule 19: Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Do we need to call Seun again? Na Seun even made you take up the last Agric case. Oga Seun, you need to shine your eyes ooooo and re- arrange your house well well. Hmmmmm! This nairaland dey fall my hands ooo. Your mods no sabi rules again ni?
Can you just imagine. After seeing this, Why wouldn't he come online and start hauling curses? The mod and Ibelieve should be severely punished if the guy is vindicated at the end.
I just hope they're right. They had better be. How can you tarnish someone's image like this without a substantial proof? Let's just wait and see. Other mods need to see this.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, etc.
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Bro wah you saying. Do you no how it feel wen you get scammed see leme tell you. I once work in a bank. A customer was scammed for 5thousand through his phonenumber atached to his mobile bank account do you no what we did to the scammer his account was put on pnd and bvn flagged for life. Is just 5k. Ooo so please. I hate the word scammer. Drsklef have been giving a enof time to defend his self here . Buh he didt want to say anytin concern it
fluentinfor:

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by dominique(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2018
fluentinfor:

Pray you never get duped of the money you've been counting on, then you will that there's no length you will not go to get back at the scammer. I remember the agric section scam case very well. Had the accused LegupsNigeria approached the matter same way this Drisklef did, trust me he would have been blocked as well. He gave us detailed explanations with pictures, at no point did he block his client like this one did. At the end everybody reached a common ground. That is when you know a transparent person is involved in a case. This person is totally different. Not only did he want to play a fast one on his client, he is also very saucy and arrogant. Now he is sending people to bark orders at me. He should continue, maybe it is my name and details that will remain in the scam list. When he's ready to set the record straight, he will do the create a new account and deactivate right after.

This will be my last response on this issue.

4 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
I think some people don't no how it feel when he/ she get scam. It pains I feel for the. Op seriously
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Bro have u been scamed before do yo no how it feel wen you get scammed undecided undecided undecided

I do not want to make comments further, but it is necessary.

Sir, I have been at both ends, so I know the pains involved. My point is this: the mod is the judge. Judges enforce rules to make the accused talk. They issue warrant of arrest to bring suspects to talk. And then, after listening to both parties, they know what to do.

For raining insults, judges can punish the person. But that is not going to affect the real issue. Suspects will still be giving fair hearing. This is my point. So, what has her action achieved when it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt? All what she claimed are just nonsesn over nonsense. Or to you, have you concluded that he scammed OP? Are you interested in hearing what the accused has to say ot not? Please, be truthful.

This mod did what was right initially to bring him out. The kid started his insults which showed that ....ok....so much had happened behind the scene.

My question is this: does banning him present a balanced story? And then, does it mean, nairaland rules must be overuled in this kind of case? To me, the mod is showing that she is after destroying the reputation of the initial moniker becauese that exact moniker is what anyone interested in the case googles.

The mod should just release the moniker this OP has accused. Let him talk. Thenafter, we all know who is right. And then, whatever she wants to do, she is free to do it. Let the moniker that was accused defends itself. Simple as ABC.

If this accused is a real scammer, I will be the first to publish it in sensitive websites apart from these ones here. Trust me!

Does this sound like I am his friend? Or does it sound like I am defending fraud.

Maybe it is time I post the links of the scam issue in the Agric thread. No matter how scam is on this business thread, mods are expected to show sound mind of judgment. This is too harsh. Jesus!

I even praised her actions initially. Just read her responses. I am up to the task anyday, anytime. I am. I will bring out facts, and will not pass one single insult or allow my emotion to cloud my judgement at all. And I listen to audience too.

Thanks bro!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Bro we told the accuser to post his e- wallet. He refuse to post it here wen he use an alternative. Account and the op contact him. The next response is (to he'll with them I don't need the account again that rhe op should also do his worst that he wount bother to refund him his coin or money back. Just imagine the. Statement
fluentinfor:

I do not want to make comments further, but it is necessary.

Sir, I have been at both ends, so I know the pains involved. My point is this: the mod is the judge. Judges enforce rules to make the accused talk. They issue warrant of arrest to bring suspects to talk. And then, after listening to both parties, they know what to do.

For raining insults, judges can punish the person. But that is not going to affect the real issue. Suspects will still be giving fair hearing. This is my point. So, what has her action achieved when it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt? All what she claimed are just nonsesn over nonsense. Or to you, have you concluded that he scammed OP? Are you interested in hearing what the accused has to say ot not? Please, be truthful.

This mod did what was right initially to bring him out. The kid started his insults which showed that ....ok....so much had happened behind the scene.

My question is this: does banning him present a balanced story? And then, does it mean, nairaland rules must be overuled in this kind of case? To me, the mod is showing that she is after destroying the reputation of the initial moniker becauese that exact moniker is what anyone interested in the case googles.

The mod should just release the moniker this OP has accused. Let him talk. Thenafter, we all know who is right. And then, whatever she wants to do, she is free to do it. Let the moniker that was accused defend itself. Simple as ABC.

If this accused is a real scammer, I will be the first to publish it in sensitive websites apart from these ones here. Trust me!

Does this sound like I am his friend? Or does it sound like I am defending fraud.

Maybe it is time I post the links of the scam issue in the Agric thread. No matter how scam is on this business thread, mods are expected to show sound mind of judgment. This is too harsh. Jesus!

I even praised her actions initially. Just read her responses. I am up to the task anyday, anytime. I am. I will bring out facts, and will not pass one single insult or allow my emotion to cloud my judgement at all. And I listen to audience too.

Thanks bro!
Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

Pray you never get duped of the money you've been counting on, then you will that there's no length you will not go to get back at the scammer. I remember the agric section scam case very well. Had the accused LegupsNigeria approached the matter same way this Drisklef did, trust me he would have been blocked as well. He gave us detailed explanations with pictures, at no point did he block his client like this one did. At the end everybody reached a common ground. That is when you know a transparent person is involved in a case. This person is totally different. Not only did he want to play a fast one on his client, he is also very saucy and arrogant. Now he is sending people to bark orders at me. He should continue, maybe it is my name and details that will remain in the scam list. When he's ready to set the record straight, he will do the create a new account and deactivate right after.

This will be my last response on this issue.

Well, I will not drag this case further too. Everyone is reading.

Just mark my words : this is on record. And your employer is taking note of everything.

The same way you think google search engine will nail him is the same way google engine is going to show other potential employers who you are, and your ability to make sound judgement. Google is a double edged sword. No worry!

This is a football pitch. Those who go with CR7 will. Those who will die for Messi will do. And then, those who will start hunting for Mbappe will sure do. While those who will unfollow Neymar for his over skills on pitch will do too. "Over skill dey kill"

The knife is your hand now. I hope your employer decides rightly if to hand over to you AK47.

Also, I am aware that what I write everyone is reading too. Like I said, it is like a football game.

Bless you the almighty moderator no one can talk to.

But before you tarnish my image, I am dropping these links. Readers kindly follow the story and tell if I know either of the parties involved there. Again, try to read this story here, and think deeply if you think I know this young man named dsk...bla bla bla .

Read this story in Nov, 2017.
https://www.nairaland.com/4162535/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-tested

Note that the first post has been modified. The OP modified it. Lol. Initially, the heading was "Mr. Gbenga, the scammer bla bla bla."

This is the real original post:
https://www.nairaland.com/4162535/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-tested#62171782

Note that the OP of the thread did not act like this crazy one here.

This is where Seun Stepped in:
https://www.nairaland.com/4162535/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-tested/8#62686284

https://www.nairaland.com/4162535/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-tested/9#62690510

If Seun had not stepped in, she would have been silent. Seun is really patient. Honestly! Because for everything that happens here, we call him out. And I did too. Lol. grin

After 7 good months, story don change here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4490158/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-trustworthy#67332493
Mr Gbenga became the good business man. Check the profile of this OP and see the threads on Mr. Gbenga the honest god of Agriculture. Hahahahhhaha!

Mod is claiming the former accused was proactive, yes he was. And I stated that this boy is childish here. But was this mod proactive that time? Lol! His boss had to call her out before she attended to the issue. Oh...maybe we made you now to be over proactive. Lol.

Oh...I am the the old accused friend. Right? And I am this guy's friend. Lol. Remember, we exchanged emails at one time oooo. Lol! Continue your ways.

You are the alpha and the omega, the begining and the end. You have banned, no one can unban. Continue!

Anyway, the whole issue is before you all. Kindly take position.

Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Bro we told the accuser to post his e- wallet. He refuse to post it here wen he use an alternative. Account and the op contact him. The next response is (to he'll with them I don't need the account again that rhe op should also do his worst that he wount bother to refund him his coin or money back. Just imagine the. Statement

Yes, I saw it. But take note that it took 6 months to settle the case I posted. Court cases take longer sir. Do you really think 24 hours is justified enough to say no response from him? But I am not saying it should even take 30 days. Why can you all not wait very well? What if he starts giving excuses why he was not online, and bla bla bla. From network issue to NEPA, to low battery, to everything. Please, read the links I gave you. The accused too took his time to defend himself on the case. And when he did, he did it excellently. Then after, he reached an agreement with the accuser. This is the right way to do it.

My point is that what has banning him immediately achieved? What?

And I am saying it, and I will stand on my point, if this OP had not banned him at all, and no response yet from him, yeahhhh, we would have reached the conclusion that the guy is a fraud. And this mod was suppposed to post it here again that he has a deadline to answer to it. Seriously, this mod destroyed this case big time. She messed it up totally with her action. Yet, she could not recognise when polite words are used to call someone out. Chai! Just look at how she attacked me even with my sweet, and polite words. Employers..... u na dey observe?

Well balanced judgement is what I am asking for. To me too, this accused needs to buckle up and defend this case very well. Sir, he looks guilty. He messed up. I said it too. If I was the mod, I may be angrier. But I would give him the chance very well so I can nail him. Trust me, when I nail, it enters very well. But this mod cannot nail oooo. See nailing grin

I would nail the acussed at the end if he could not defend himself. And I would punish this OP. I would. I would feed him with patience by "fire by force".

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have many thieves in the streets. Assasination, kidnapping, ritual killings etc are rampant. So, are we saying jungle justice is ok just because of the listed crimes? This moderator has just carried out an online jungle justice here.

Not allowing the accused to write out his story using the accused moniker is a real online jungle justice. This is a goddess of nairaland I am seeing. Please flee before your time. She will hack you without fair trial.

I am thinking of deactivating my nairaland account permanently. I will make my decision by the end of the day.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea / Sterling Bank Plc Launches Specta, An Instant Lending Platform / NNPC Increases Gas Supply To Power Plants By 123%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.