Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out (27699 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Timi Dakolo is all smiles as he is in a relaxing pose with his beautiful wife, Busola after they had an intense exercise session and they look so adorable together.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-all-smiles-as.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Timi and his beautiful wife, Busola show us they have the most natural looking love ever. They are definitely one couple that we love to love kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-all-smiles-as.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Happy Couple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Seanpizzy10: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Flexherbal(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Enjoy yourselves !

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Oyindidi(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Money dey make marriage sweet

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by mycare(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Don't despise the days of your little beginning!!!
They both started together when Timi Dakolo was not a celebrity and had nothing

19 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by GodIsBiafran: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by gabazin080(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
"A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without speaking his intentions ends up fetching water for guests at that girl's wedding"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by vjohnson: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Go ahead my brother ,God bless
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by SEONaijaExpert: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's some happy family

I do quality SEO ranking for your blog/website.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by gabazin080(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
The only time a man can truly remember all the girls he has slept with, is when he is waiting for his HIV TEST RESULT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by SIRKAY98(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Khodorkovsky(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
my mom said I should tell them that they look good together

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by swaggss: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lovely couples

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by graciously03(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
love e sweet o...when money enter love is sweeter
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Ginaruby: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
http://c./?a=99239&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=99239&utm_term=
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by naijaguy123456(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Adakintroy: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
.Lol I have always wonder about humans and their perception of truth and reality. Often I ask people to trekk. They respond like "God forbid".

Then the next minute they buy a treadmill. What is trekking what is riding a treadmill?

The thing with a white man is simple, once you leave a gap in reality, he fills it up for you alright but you will have to pay.. 'Literally.!

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
mycare:
Don't despise the days of your little beginning!!!
They both started together when Timi Dakolo was not a celebrity and had nothing
says who.

Timi that was very broke about 10 years ago way back in portharcourt. Busola was no where close

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by gabazin080(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Call a woman "baby" she wil be happy but tell her she is acting like a child then she gets angry..Is baby not a child ?
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Alwaysking: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Happy
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by okwabayi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
I find it funny Timi always looks wretched and hungry. I'm wondering if he now trains to look so. Working out is meant to make one look fresh and well fed.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Divay22(f): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
gabazin080:
Call a woman "baby" she wil be happy but tell her she is acting like a child then she gets angry..Is baby not a child ?
No
It has different meaning to us angry
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Divay22(f): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
okwabayi:
I find it funny Timi always looks wretched and hungry. I'm wondering if he now trains to look so. Working out is meant to make one look fresh and well fed.
I wanted to say some ill words to you. But i checked your profile signature and i saw you've already described yourself.
Get sence joor abeg.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Boss Up' - Chika Ike Authors A Book (Photos) / Remembering MC Loph After Five Years / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.