Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) (5277 Views)

Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Photos Of Alex Ekubo As Male And Female. LOL / Old Picture Of Alex Ekubo In Our Secondary School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2010
What do you all think of her?

Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by Pweety4me(f): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2010
The white-version of yu? undecided tongue grin
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2010
^^Pweety, Why are you always out of point? undecided
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by alienYOUTH(m): 4:33am On Jun 15, 2010
Looks like a blond air-head, reminds me of Paris Hilton!!!
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
Think of her, as in?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by Pweety4me(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Pweety, Why are you always out of point? undecided
C'mon don't be silly. . .wat exactly did u want us 2 say?she does look like yu doe oya nao take it just a joke. tongue
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^You know, I think you're beginning to forget that derailing topics is silly!

Going offtopic is silly!. . .Typing in short hand is silly!

So, What makes you think you're in a better position to detect silliness? tongue cool
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by san26dy(f): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2010
^^^^ sorry to ask but mama-gee are you alright?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by harakiri(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2010
I think she is over due for a divorce grin grin cheesy

Isn't that what they all do? They get bored with the marriage, talk to a seasoned lawyer who tells them what they can get in a divorce and gives them advice on how to do maximum damage in court.Finally, the man is aSS R.aped in court with no KY Jelly.

Lol.
grin
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by Kunbee: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
She is ok
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by thameamead(f): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2010
I wonder what her perfume smells like, she loves bn in the public eye because all the pictures that i see her in appears to be staged, she needs to stop complanning about paparazzi following her whn it does not suit her, she snatched Steven Gerrad from her best friend, shame on you Alex, just like Akosua Puni snatched Micheal Essien from Nadia Buari, na wa for some girls o
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by Tudor6(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
thameamead:

I wonder what her perfume smells like, she loves bn in the public eye because all the pictures that i see her in appears to be staged, she needs to stop complanning about paparazzi following her whn it does not suit her, she snatched Steven Gerrad from her best friend, shame on you Alex, just like Akosua Puni snatched Micheal Essien from Nadia Buari, na wa for some girls o
Why must it be ''snatch''?
Cant two people just fall in love and decide to be together for their own happiness?

Which would you prefer, that Gerrad married Alex who he is in love with and be happy or for the sake of solidarity and to make people like you happy married the friend and live a life of misery?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by mystikal(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2010
What should we think?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Alex Curran( Steven Gerrard's Wife) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
mama at it again grin

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures / Very Bad: Popular Married Man Caught " Doing " This Lady In The Bush / Two Of The World Best Photobomb Pictures...Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.