Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut (333 Views)

Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut by Takeit2017(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018

This afternoon, singer Harrysong took to his IG page to blast Tunde Ednut after he shared a video of him sharing money to his fans. Tunde in his post said the money the fans are all rushing for will be about N5, 000.

''Wow! Scavengers.... That money no fit even reach all of them That’s about 5k. ? DEM DIE DIA!!!'' Tunde wrote

Harrysong apparently felt this was an insult and he took to his IG page to slam Tunde. He has since deleted the post but see a screenshot of what he wrote below and the video of him giving his fans money below

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/am-richeri-have-more-successful-blessed.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut by Tolexander: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
An Eskimo boasting of being taller than a pygmy.
Re: I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut by gabbijason(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Brother Harry... Easy o jeje!

(1) (Reply)

“call Me Vampire” – Actress Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / If You Love Going To Concert And Carnival Then You Need To See This! / This Is What We Help Some Celebrities Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.