Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts (1916 Views)

The Woman With Four Legs And Two Vaginas That Died Six Days To Her Birthday / Meet The Nigerian Woman With The World Most Biggest Ass / Why Do Ladies Always Like Looking At Their Breasts?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by worlings: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jasmine makes history as the first woman to have three breasts.
Jasmine Tridevil, a 21-one-year old lady from Florida-USA, who doubles as a massage therapist, has shown that there is nothing impossible in this life, as long as you have the determination to achieve your dreams.

Her long term dream from the age of 13, has been to have three breasts, instead of the two God gave to her and with determination, patients and lots of money to the tune of $20,000 and a night of sex to boot, she got her wish delivered to her on the platter of surgery.

Here comes the woman with three breasts! Jasmine Tridevil spent a lot of money on plastic surgery just to have a breast transplant which has made her the first woman alive to have three boobs.

According to UK Mirror Newspaper, she talked to 50 plastic surgeons and finally found one in Mexico who would do it.

Just to add to her success of having a third breast, she has now landed for herself a reality show called My Third Boob. The show will center around her daily life as a woman with three boobs. Will men date her? How will she be treated on the streets? Will she be able to make it as a three-boobed stripper (her dream job)?

But Jasmine has explained why she got a third boob:

I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore. Men are big assholes.

She says the third breast feels just like her other two – except the nipple which has been tattooed on.

The third breast was made from a silicone implant and skin tissue from her abdomen. She also admits her parents were horrified by the result and have since stopped talking to her.

Source: http://agog.ng/meet-jasmine-tridevil-the-woman-with-triple-breasts/
www.agog.ng

Re: Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by worlings: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
la lastic lala, fynest boi
Re: Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by decatalyst(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
And the breasts have one thing in common, NIPPLE!

8th wonders of the world.

Re: Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by devilmaycry: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is the standard breast ....Two for the child and one for the husband.....sense will not kill me grin
Re: Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by AdHour(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts by AdHour(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
If at first you don't succeed, TRI, TRI, again grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rhytham's World / Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button / Miss Criminal! Female Prisioners Hold Beauty Contest In Brazilian Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.