Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Worship Flame West Africa Season 4... A Reality Gospel Show - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worship Flame West Africa Season 4... A Reality Gospel Show (1164 Views)

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worship Flame West Africa Season 4... A Reality Gospel Show by Toyosomhi: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
hurray hurray hurray
the greatest opportunity to be famous is here again.

✅✅ *HALLELUJAH* ✅✅
*WORSHIP FLAME WEST AFRICA season 4*
is here live in Benin City.

The biggest reality gospel show that is owned by undividedsky limited and produced by ultima studio... The producers of Mtn project fame

Are u *good* in the following;
✅ Sing
✅ Rap
✅ Play the drum
✅ Play the bass guitar/ lead Guitar
✅ keyboardist
✅ Very good at spoken words, Poetry,

here is an opportunity that you have been waiting for.

✅ 1st runner up stands a chance to win 2million naira, a landed property, a record label worth 5million naira and a one year mentorship with the popular musician eben

✅ 2nd winner 1million naira, a record label worth 2million

✅ 3rd winner wins 500,000
✅ 4th wins 250,000

other consolation price to be given
✅there is no age restriction
✅Buy your ticket today @ #1000 only and
�log into www.worshipflamewestafrica.com
To complete ur registration

for more enquiry, call/whatsapp *08078533808*

*pls don't forget to share*
Re: Worship Flame West Africa Season 4... A Reality Gospel Show by Toyosomhi: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
U can choose the state that will be convenient for you to do ur audition when doing ur online registration

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Top Scientific Facts In The Bible / Birthday Of Virgin Mary: Why Do Catholics Celebrate It / We Only See Budget, We Don’t See Projects - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.