Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! (1025 Views)

Jumia Is Giving Free 1k Airtime Oh - Limited Time Oh / Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! / To Order From Jumia Is It Safe (pay On Delivery Not Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! by quadrixp(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
I NEED TO START THIS POST BY WARNING THE JUMIA AGENTS!!! IF YOU MAKE ANY PROPAGANDA COMMENTS ON THIS POST, YOU WILL INVOKE THE WROUGHT OF GOD
This is the second time I'm making a post about the same fraudulent activities of jumia. I've been provoked beyond limit of endurance by the shamless and fraudulent actions of JUMIA.
I posted about A BINATONE PRESSING IRON and MASTER CHEF BLENDER which I ordered from JUMIA about two months ago. Both items are found obsolete but the pressing iron is worse. I complained to them and returned the pressing iron for a change to a new/better one.
JUMIA returned the same faulty/fake Binatone pressing iron to me three times telling lies that they have changed it to a good one. It's very PATHETIC that a brand like JUMIA can stoop this LOW over an item that costs about 6000/7000 naira.
I eventually rejected the pressing iron the third time they returned the "same faulty one" I demand a refund of my money.
Can you imagine that JUMIA still brought the same package of faulty BINATONE PRESSING IRON to me the 4th time instead of refunding me( as their delivery man promised the third time he brought the appliance).
I promise they will pay for damages based on the discomfort and frustration they caused me.
IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND DON'T PATRONIZE JUMIA FOR ANY THING!!!!! TRY OTHER ONLINE STORES LIKE KONGA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! by opo501: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
I second you, I bought something from Jumia and it was totally FAKE, my 12K gone.
I left a feedback complaining about it and guess what it was deleted.
Jumia should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
SPOT ON BRO! I HAD A SIMILAR /TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE FRAUDSTERS FEW MONTHS AGO!

I'LL NEVER PATRONIZE THEM AGAIN!!!

BUNCH OF PATHETIC BRIGANDS....their Waterloo is loading.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! by quadrixp(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2018
I'm reminding Nigerians to be careful with patronizing JUMIA for anything....... my experience and that of other people with them are undesirable!!!
I can imagine how heart broken I would have been if the cost of the items I ordered from them is in tens/hundreds of thousands......... JUMIA IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is Fraud!! SCAM!! Criminally Inclined!! Beware Nigerians!!! by quadrixp(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
BEWARE OF THE NIGHTMARE CALLED JUMIA!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Toshiba Satellite Pro A200 Intel Laptop @ 30k. / Top 5 Best Ebook Readers To Buy In 2018 / U.s used iPhone xsmax & iphone 8plus For Sale In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.