Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband Of 17 Years As He Turns A Year Older Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband Of 17 Years As He Turns A Year Older Today (427 Views)

Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Nnamdi Oboli Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Husband's Birthday In Grand Style / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband Of 17 Years As He Turns A Year Older Today by Newsmania: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gist from Zenithnaija.com

Actress and producer, Omoni Oboli took to Instagram to celebrate her husband of 17-years, Nnamdi Oboli with sweet words as he turned a year older today, July 21, 2018.
Sharing a lovely photo of both of them rocking matching outfits, she wrote:
'What an assurance!
That no matter what happens, I have a home in your heart forever! @nnamdioboli
Thanks for showing me unconditional love ?? Thanks for your devotion, attention and selflessness. My biggest fan! My greatest cheerleader. I won’t be half the woman I am without you! I pray that God does for you all you do for me. I pray good health, soundness of mind, peace, joy, love and all good things for you today and always!
It’s your birthday baby but that’s not the story...I’m just chuffed that you didn’t even bat an eyelid when I suggested matching clothes for this pictures

Gist from Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/omoni-oboli-celebrates-her-husband-of-17-years-with-sweet-messages-as-he-turns-a-year-older/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Trouble Looms For Tekno After Settlement With Danfo Drivers / [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump / 2017 Miss Ghana Resigns, Says Pageant Is A Big Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.