Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (88425 Views)

Protesters Disrupt Flights At Port Harcourt International Airport (photo) / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Only Six Animals, 10 Birds In Port Harcourt Zoo, Zero Alocations In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Blue3k(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Man this is cruelty. What is the zoo doing with feeding money. Meat isnt that expensive. The zoo staff better be careful around these animals vecause they will eat the first chance it gets as hungry as it looks.

(I hope this is some sort of photoshop.)

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Yankee101: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Corruption bad sha

It destroys everything it infects
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by terrymason(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2018
If the lion eat the zoo keeper now, people would be shouting village people up and down.... I'm sure even though food is given to this creature they won't have the strength to open their mouth to eat...

5 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by DonEd(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
That pic doesn't look real. Looks more like a cartoon.

4 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by MufasaRebirth: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And let's blame Buhari for that too

I am sure that zoo has it's on administration of some sorts and i am sure government, either state or federal has allocation for stuffs like this

ask the management
Yeah the same way you blamed Jonathan when your Gf dumped your for another man sad angry

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by PFRB: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
This is not PH zoo.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by tinsel: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=69591951][s][/s]

If it was Jonathan it would be ok, abi?
Your type blamed Jonathan for similar thing.[/quote
This is port Harcourt zoo, and the state government is in charge of that. A lot of kids here.]

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by tinsel: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

If it was Jonathan it would be ok, abi?
Your type blamed Jonathan for similar thing.
This is port Harcourt zoo, and it is the responsibility of the state government

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by pointstores(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Funny
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by 9jaArea: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
These are far more nourished than the one in Makurdi zoo.

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by excanny: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Life is hard for everything in Nigeria, both living and non living

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Sharpshooota: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
biafranation:
Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas destroying this country, scattering everything like kids.

Please Yoruba Muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by deenee: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
J4justice:
This administration is really bitting hard on everything. Both animates and inanimates are not left untouched.

Money is allocated and people will divert it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Abfinest007(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2018
that is a dog not a lion

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Viking007(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2018
That @earlyHunter guy has killed me with his tweets. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by tragergeorge(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Cletus77:
I dont think that is Port-harcourt zoo
The surrounding in the picture is very different from it
very good

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by adeblow(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2018
The state of WIKed

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by jimjemo: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Let create lion colony for them , what is good for cow is also good for lions , enough of this partiality!

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
J4justice:
This administration is really bitting hard on everything. Both animates and inanimates are not left untouched.

Must you blame this government for everything?

We all know wildlife conservation has always been zero even before this administration came on board.

I heard that a lion once escaped from this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by opribo(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Thats very good, human beings have not seen food to eat it is Lion feeding that will now be our headache.

Next time they will fight for their lives when they hear it is Naija they are transporting them to. This is not 'oyinbo' country where they spend fortunes to cater for such, we dont belong there.

BTW, @ OP, I hope these pictures you have posted would not make all these wildlife people sanction our Naija for animal abuse, because I know that if you manhandle ordinary dog that our brothers from South South use for dog meat in the western countries, you could go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by helpnigeria: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2018
country were people no see food chop! how much more lion?

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by segzyogondus(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Make the zoo keepers allow them enter bush go hustle na cos dis one na punishment... I doubt if this na cos na local dog I dey see here with their dry body... God help any oyibo man wen go enter their cage go try experiment na less than 10mins these lions go finish the person with no traces say person even die there... For this Buhari tenure person never feed finish u say mk dem feed lion ... Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Even the person wey supposed feed them never see food chop.

This is Nigeria.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by michoim(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2018
But Wike can carry billions of naira to other states to buy votes in favour of PDP
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2018
biafranation:
Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas destroying this country, scattering everything like kids.
I think the major people destroying this country with hate are the osu ipob flatheád frustrated miscreants.

Osus are cursed souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by 3Ceagle(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2018
If the Lions cannot be taken care off in the zoo, better to release them to the wild. Even the in wild their chances of survival is 50:50 in this condition. The competition is great but at least they can fight to survive.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Fheelzz(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Point of correction Lioness not Lion
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2018
I pity the first person wey this lion go grab, I know its not ne cos I am in lagos

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by hush15: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2018
chernest2002:
Hunger administration

Hungerbad comes to mind. He should be blamed for the hunger in the country. He supports incompetent leaders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.