Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (88412 Views)

Protesters Disrupt Flights At Port Harcourt International Airport (photo) / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Only Six Animals, 10 Birds In Port Harcourt Zoo, Zero Alocations In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Fheelzz(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Point of correction, Lioness not lion

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by akdjr(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2018
She can sacrifice herself for the lion na.....mmmmmmchew.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Addme: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Viking007:
That @earlyHunter guy has killed me with his tweets. cheesy cheesy cheesy
sent you a mail bro.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Mikeross62: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2018
it's mikeross yuan/rmb exchange
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by toye440: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2018
wetin make dog chop grass make u know say d matter no b hear o.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by sacajawea: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2018
9jaArea:
These are far more nourished than the one in Makurdi zoo.
Really can you share a pic
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by pacino26(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2018
When is the next APC convention? The lion of Ubima needs to see his brother face to face grin grin grin These lions deserve an audience with PMB and his cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by mysteryman2014: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And let's blame Buhari for that too

I am sure that zoo has it's on administration of some sorts and i am sure government, either state or federal has allocation for stuffs like this

ask the management

Better kill those lions or give them out to reserves that can take good care of them before we hear story that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by magzey: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Wile is awaiting for bail out to feed them grin grin
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Maj196(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2018
I don't think the animals will survive this year.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by magzey: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Wike is awaiting for bail out to feed them grin grin

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Kazikazi: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2018
People who eats anything even chimpanzee will they manage to give some meat to a starving lion?
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Troublemaker007(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Someone said Rabbit will hunt them.

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by BENARI: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2018
You'll be shocked to see the huge amount allocated for feeding this animals, but one thief is busy looting the money and watching this innocent animals suffer.

God help black man.

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2018
There is serious hunger in the land God we dey ur hand.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by canalily(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Chai! They look like buhari
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
THE ONLY ANIMALS FEEDING FAT UNDER THIS SATANIC GOVT ARE; COWS AND ASS LICKERS!
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Btruth: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
Economic melt down or not. I see no reason why those lions can't be feed. Lions only eat once in days when they are well feed.

I supposed people are patronising the zoo. So, if not for bad administration, what will make a whole zoo not been able to feed it's subjects?

I really don't know when we will get there in this country. Our love of money is certainly eating us deep on Nigeria.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
This is risky...

Ask Kim Jong Un how he feeds his.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by sexdoll: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Sylver247:
The country is on autopilot, nothing is moving

Even animals like me are not spared

grin
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Na wa o. Zoo director siphoning money meant to feed animals. Or Commissioner in charge lining his pocket.

Is it by force to have predators in zoo?

Let them put chicken in the zoo. At least corn is not too expensive to feed chicken. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Ikpongiton: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2018
much ado about nothing.people are making noise because lions are not healthy.if i may asked,how healthy is our president?

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by showafrica(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Merimental:
Pls release dat poor creature to d WILD let it regain its weight...hungry ppl who tink dey can feed a CARNIVOROUS animal dat feasts only on flesh wen dey demselves can't afford ordinay suya #200 chop... Must u copy oyibo ppl in everytin.
#freeTheLion

I keep saying it, the way we copy oyibo is taking us backwards. I wish we will have a 21st century president one day clean this country but will amajiris ever agree? . Free the animals jo... Africa is jungle already, the animals will survive
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Ikpongiton: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2018
wakaman:
I'll run that outfit in prosperity.
boaster.as you are blabbling now,maybe your next door neighbours are hungrier than those lions.

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2018
mmb:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hotelsng/status/1019187986431397888
They should send the poor lions to the safaris in Kenya or south Africa where they'll be appreciated.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Otunski: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Even Animals too are not spared of the hunger and hardship orchestrated by Buhari Government and APC.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Merimental(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
showafrica:

I keep saying it, the way we copy oyibo is taking us backwards. I wish we will have a 21st century president one day clean this country but will amajiris ever agree? . Free the animals jo... Africa is jungle already, the animals will survive

i tire 4 dem...
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by GoldHorse(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Haba! Free this things now so dem go go find food by themselves.
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by horlus(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Must we keep the lions? Please release these creatures to the wild let them live in a natural habitat. What is it that we actually get right in this nigeria?
Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Ikpongiton: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
See the Hunger when Buhari don Put Naija?

Turned lion to PussyCat

This one na real CHANGE......

I wouldnt be surprised if the Zookeeper is taking the meat meant for the Lion, home to feed his family
so the zookeeper should allowed his children to die,so that,the lions would live .see sense

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo by Gossiplover: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2018
this made FP last year. Why are news being recycled on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.