Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” (1657 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by holuwertobex(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
It started this afternoon as Harrysong took to his IG page to blast Tunde Ednut after he shared a video of himself sharing money to his fans. Tunde in his post said the money the fans are all rushing for will be about N5, 00 0.

Harrysong blasted Tunde for his comments and Tunde Ednut has now replied Harrysong saying, ‘when he released Selense, I posted, he didn’t like nor comment, not that I was expecting it. I’m just a guy with a good heart. He bought a car, I posted and congratulated him, he didn’t like or comment.

As soon as I posted something not praising him of which I didn’t insult either, he got in his feelings. Some of these “celebrities” have big head sha! They believe you are online to post their shit without appreciating. You are not God o! Humble yourself. We have seen people rise and fall. You will not fall in Jesus name’.

https://hitng.com.ng/no-wonder-girls-always-complain-youve-a-small-dickkk-tunde-ednut-fires-back-at-harrysong/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na una problem be dat.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by jerryunit48: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Make dem two shut up

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by nairaman66(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Most celebrities are stupid and brainless!
Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by lenghtinny(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
holuwertobex:
It started this afternoon as Harrysong took to his IG page to blast Tunde Ednut after he shared a video of himself sharing money to his fans. Tunde in his post said the money the fans are all rushing for will be about N5, 00 0.

Harrysong blasted Tunde for his comments and Tunde Ednut has now replied Harrysong saying, ‘when he released Selense, I posted, he didn’t like nor comment, not that I was expecting it. I’m just a guy with a good heart. He bought a car, I posted and congratulated him, he didn’t like or comment.

As soon as I posted something not praising him of which I didn’t insult either, he got in his feelings. Some of these “celebrities” have big head sha! They believe you are online to post their shit without appreciating. You are not God o! Humble yourself. We have seen people rise and fall. You will not fall in Jesus name’.

https://hitng.com.ng/no-wonder-girls-always-complain-youve-a-small-dickkk-tunde-ednut-fires-back-at-harrysong/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

And this is the same Harrysongs calling Kizz Daniel arrogant angry

Case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by ikemesit4477: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
So harrysong is 3inches, that's a very big blow! cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut Fires Back At Harrysong Said He Has A Small DICKKK” by Tamarapetty(f): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
My question is; how did u know he has a small deek??

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday (photos) / Ramsey Nouah, AY Makun, Falz, Jim Ikye , Williams Uchemba Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.