Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set (53758 Views)

Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2018
naijacentric:
add one zero dats 400k shebi ur a man of faith

Lol.

You don ever see this moniker de preach?

That thing weh you see for my profile about Allah na because Oluwaseun no de allow us comment for head slammers thread until we agree to one mumu oath.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Yameater(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2018
EmagNig:
Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has gotten involved with most of the most beautiful actresses on movie sets. He is considered as one of the most versatile and well-built actors in the industry and this has made him the envy of many who wish to be in his shoes.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actor confessed that he had been turned on on set.

He said:

“Believe it or not, it probably happened to me once or twice within my entire career. However, my eyes and mind are always on the prize.”

Maintaining that he doesn’t have a favourite among all the actresses he has acted with, Ninalowo said,

“I enjoy working with many of them. I have never really seen anyone as special because we simply go and get the job done. I do not have a favourite.”

Speaking on marriage, Bolanle said,

“I am single but please do not expect any wedding soon. However, only God is king; so, we can never say never. When the time is right, I would like to walk a beautiful and God-fearing woman down the aisle.”

Highlighting the lessons he learnt from his previous marital experience, the actor said:

“I learnt to be patient, know and understand the person well and not fall by empathy or sympathy to anyone. I learnt not to judge anyone by their words but their actions and also to keep letting God’s will reign in all. The most crucial thing is to have the ultimate fear of God. That’s the most important quality to secure in any significant other.

No one is perfect but you can easily identify a God-fearing person by their daily actions studied over a period. However, this is not to make excuses for individual character, habits and behaviour. We are all adults; we know our wrongs and right, so, everyone should be responsible for their own actions. We are not victims of our circumstances but our decisions.”

On if he can get married to someone in the entertainment industry, he said,

“No, I doubt that. I don’t think I want the attention and drama. I would rather date someone low-key but I am not saying it cannot happen either.”

Responding to the comments that trailed a recent picture in which some people said the outfit he wore was too tight and that he looked gay, Ninalowo said,

“I felt nothing about those comments. I give my time and attention to positive vibes only so I honestly didn’t even acknowledge the negative talks.”

https://lailasnews.com/ive-been-aroused-twice-on-movie-set-actor-bolanle-ninalowo/

Please it’s Sunday morning damn it
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
konji na bastard......
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Deolaw: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Jobestica

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Temibabie(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Makanaki my nigga
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Which Kain post be this on a holy day.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by jayinfo2(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2018
This guy DAT use to philandra anyhow. I love dat his movie picture perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by naijacentric(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol.

You don ever see this moniker de preach?

That thing weh you see for my profile about Allah na because Oluwaseun no de allow us comment for head slammers thread until we agree to one mumu oath.

and i wander why protect islam from critics n allow bashing for christianity somefin is fish sha
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2018
naijacentric:
and i wander why protect islam from critics n allow bashing for christianity somefin is fish sha

I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by KanwuliaExtra: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Gay-Alert! lipsrsealed
Keep deceiving yourself and others. wink
God-fearing ko!
Your ex-wife will expose you soon.
You left your family to do “Nollywood-OLOSHO? cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Toseen15: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2018
undecided Okay.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by sandra2winstar(f): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Am an undergraduate on leave right now. Anyone with work that encompasses accommodation should hit me up. 08125815026. Thanks
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:
They want a God fearing woman but they are not God fearing themselves... Mucheww undecided

Your profile picture is deep...

I think from my experience, my wife's submission has rendered me submissive to her also
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by 1stNumeroUno: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
This confession na warning for movie producers o. The day dis guy no go fit control the arousal....ehn? The actress involved go hear wen. I only pray it shouldn't be any of my crush.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by bandad: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
And you come go for your Vaseline ba. Naso dem de start am de come de rub people's wives bum bum.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
THIS ONE NA ACTOR OR COCAINE BUSHER
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by obentenyson(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
who sabi this one sef? Maybe because I no dey watch trashed Nigerian movies wey this dude dey act
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by Platony(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so that thing wey we see wey swell up for your boxer for that film na real

B4 nko.......

He's nt a stick ni.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Your profile picture is deep...

I think from my experience, my wife's submission has rendered me submissive to her also

Lol thats what we females of nowadays dont know we think Its all about being stubborn or acting like a feminist or a career woman that's when u can control a man,most of us don't know that being submissive is d key to a successful marriage and a very understanding husband. cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:

Lol thats what we females of nowadays dont know we think Its all about being stubborn or acting like a feminist or a career woman that's when u can control a man,most of us don't know that being submissive is d key to a successful marriage and a very understanding husband. cheesy

Honestly many don't. If my wife was the tough type, it couldn't have brought out the best in me...

She has held me in her palms now... Her softness broke me.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Honestly many don't. If my wife was the tough type, it couldn't have brought out the best in me...

She has held me in her palms now... Her softness broke me.

Lol u better hold her tight dere are no good women outside nowadays even d married ones are something else lipsrsealed
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:

Lol u better hold her tight dere are no good women outside nowadays even d married ones are something else lipsrsealed

Before nko grin grin

I don't joke with her at all. Trespass and see red eye angry
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Before nko grin grin

I don't joke with her at all. Trespass and see red eye angry

Even me too undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:

Even me too undecided

cheesy grin cheesy I don't blame you.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

cheesy grin cheesy I don't blame you.

For your mouth ... undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin
chillychill:

For your mouth ... undecided

grin

You know there are many dudes posing as females on NL
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
grin

grin

You know there are many dudes posing as females on NL

Lmao egbami so you think a male... embarassed are u sure sure a male too sha undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao egbami so you think a male... embarassed are u sure sure a male too sha undecided

No I'm not thinking though. I'm just being cautious. wink
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

No I'm not thinking though. I'm just being cautious. wink

Oh I see no worry dem no go carry ur wife go n m a female tongue
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
chillychill:

Oh I see no worry dem no go carry ur wife go n m a female tongue

Funny lady.

Anyways I have guns � wink
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set by chillychill(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Funny lady.

Anyways I have guns � wink

Buhahahaha... Dose guys seff get" ayeta" tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.