Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot (376 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot by EmagNig(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2018
A man identified has Omobola has taken to his Instagram profile to narrate his ordeal in the hands of SARS operatives in Ondo State. According to him, his only offence was joining them at a Fried Yam spot.

Omobola revealed that the officers were at the spot and he also chose to get the delicacy for himself at that time and that was how one of the them asked about his car and before he knew what was happening, he had been driven in their van to another town in the state.

He even alleged that the officers were trying to make him confess to a crime he didn't commit.

Read his story below:

WIth my hustle and struggles not to steal or terrorizing,See what SARS SIS did to me for no reason,I saw them buying fried yam and I wanted to eat it as well I didn’t run for them or avoid them because I know I haven’t done anything wrong,the next officer close to me asked me where’s my car and I said I don’t have a car them forced me into there car and drove me off to ondo all the way from akure,

I was locked in the cell with criminals and I was treated bad and beating with belt and iron for no reason I swear no reason they are beating me and one brought out a drug and said Ed going to use it as a case and exhibit if I don’t confess I use it just to get me involve in one case as a point,but why

https://lailasnews.com/sars-officers-allegedly-brutalize-man-for-daring-to-join-them-at-fried-yam-spot/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Who will caution this monsters on out roads?
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot by robinso01(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2018
this is Nigeria,see how we are living now.......
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot by Abjay97(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Like for Gej
Share for Pmb
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Daring To Join Them At Fried Yam Spot by Munzy14(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
SARS na registered federal cultism. lol. Most of their members na all those cultists weh managed to graduate.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Noticed? / Wife Cut Off Husbands Dick .. Throws It Over The Window For Cheating / White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.