Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41385 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Puss360(f): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beautiful... What of Miss Nigeria na....

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Demayour: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
She at least looks like she's worth the title

Puss360:
Beautiful... What of Miss Nigeria na....

Is there anything interesting about Miss Nigeria again? You'll see ladies being crowned and you'd be wondering what the criteria were.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri, who was Miss SA 2022.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nonexisting1: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
No breast?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
The new Miss South Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Congrats to her.. smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No breast?
Most breasted girls don't have sense.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Those pained in the bum by my threads have the choice and freedom not to enter my threads. Just as I don't watch BBNaijaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ on our DSTVπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦. You don't hear us complain endlessly. Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Those pained in the bum by my threads have the choice and freedom not to enter my threads. Just as I don't watch BBNaijaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ on our DSTVπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦. You don't hear us complain endlessly.

Oh please! πŸ™„
As if the DSTV is for free.

Do/did you subscribe to log on to and post on nairaland?

60 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gangrene of the buttocks is real, people! Imagine complaining about a free service on the internet that Nigeria doesn't own or control.

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by talented321: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akpani
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Gangrene of the buttocks is real, people! Imagine complaining about a free service on the internet that Nigeria doesn't own or control.

Know your boundary, dude!
It's not difficult to understand.

That Nigerians are accommodating does not mean you should abuse it.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
I wonder if Nigerian scamming and drug dealing isn't an abuse of SA accomodation? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ But it receives widespread defence by Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I wonder if Nigerian scamming and drug dealing isn't an abuse of SA accomodation? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ But it receives widespread defence by Nigerians.

There we go! πŸ™„
It didn't take you long, did it?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

There we go! πŸ™„
It didn't take you long, did it?

Why do you keep quoting me - I'm just thinking out loud. You're harrassing me.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I don't do side-talks, so I'd rather quote you directly with what I have say, since you were indirectly referring to me. undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
She's not African undecided . She looks white .

Not impressed angry

40 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Not impressed angry

Whites first arrived in SA in 1652. That's 370 years ago. Are their descendants not African?

13 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
A white banny,as the miss south african? undecided

So much for apartheid in Southy..........

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
as usual,

. they picked their WHITE MASTER as miss south AFRICA

lmao...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
. I think we(Nigerians) have had a lot of insults from you of late......... I've even noticed how you've been abusing our country on here and what baffles me is the fact that some fellow Nigerians even cheer you up undecided

Well,this is a Nigerian forum.. So I wonder what you've been doing on here too....if you feel like Nigeria is backward compared to your xenophobic country,why don't you just take your leave once and for all..

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Shalommy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

And so what? undecided If you're not cool with it, then deal with it. Oops!

17 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

then, post it on SA forum.

stop disrespecting Nigeria....

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Whites first arrived in SA in 1652. That's 370 years ago. Are their descendants not African?
Do whites in SA ever claim to be Africans. No matter how settled they are, they retain there heritage as whites. It's the reason they occupy a part of SA, colonize and develop it to their taste. They remain who they are whites!

Lol I know I shouldn't type this due to my engagements offline but then it is what it is.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Not impressed angry

yes of course, they must pick their white master for them to sleep comfortably at night!

they are loyal slaves!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I think we(Nigerians) have had a lot of insults from you of late......... I've even noticed how you've been abusing our country on here and what baffles me is the fact that some fellow Nigerians even cheer you up undecided

Well,this is a Nigerian forum.. So I wonder what you've been doing on here too....if you feel like Nigeria is backward compared to your xenophobic country,why don't you just take your leave once and for all..

If mariahAngel didn't derail this thread with her negativity, throwing me out - this would have been a thread about Miss SA.

You're the ones who turned it ugly. One thing you should know about South Africans is we don't take provocation lying down.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Do whites in SA ever claim to be Africans. No matter how settled they are, they retain there heritage as whites. It's the reason they occupy a part of SA, colonize and develop it to their taste. They remain who they are whites!

Ignorant statements as always. Why would the whites call themselves Afrikaaners if they don't consider themselves African?

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:

yes of course, they must pick their white master for them to sleep comfortably at night!

they are loyal slaves!

So says someone who MTN and DSTV (and all other SA companies) have you by the balls and you didn't even go through apartheid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Go rest son, you're too weak for me.

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Shalommy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Demayour:
She at least looks like she's worth the title

Is there anything interesting about Miss Nigeria again? You'll see ladies being crowned and you'd be wondering what the criteria were.
She worth what? That retired Olo..sho? You're a shame to your ancestors. Tuueehh

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

If mariahAngel didn't derail this thread with her negativity, throwing me out - this would have been a thread about Miss SA.

You're the ones who turned it ugly. One thing you should know about South Africans is we don't take provocation lying down.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with you or anyone from other nationalities posting stuff about their countries on nairaland.
(Of course, I don't.
I love knowing things about people from other countries)

What I have a problem with is you insulting Nigeria/Nigerians at any chance you get, on a Nigerian forum.
I won't take that.

60 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads / Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.