Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply (1601 Views)

Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery / Free Hybrid Pineapple Suckers ,We Give You For Free in Large Quantity / Chose One Number 1 To 49 To Get A Grafted Orange(sweet And Navel),grafted Mango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2018
In a bid to make it easier that you achieve your goal to successfully start your own farm business before this year end, for every acre/plot of farmland you buy on any of our farms estate in ogun state or oyo state I am given you 1000 suckers/seedlings for free.

When I told my team, some started placing their hands on my neck to check for high body temperature.

some were like "are you crazy, are you for real"

I once gave up to 5000 suckers away in 2015 for all investors that owns some acres in our ogbomoso farm estate and it pays off. We were assured of quality, consistent plantain supply for our buyers and we were able to get some percentage off connecting them with our buyers.
you can check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/3011053/get-free-hybrid-suckers-up
The investors make money,have guaranteed market;
we also make our money by charging percentage, the buyer also get high quality,consistent supply. it is a win-win for all stakeholders.

I am also doing this again, I don't know when it will come up again after the expiration of the time frame.

From now on till ending of August, i will be given it out to investors/farmers who reach out to me through whatsapp 08164628081.

The time start now!

You can also like/follow my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2018
going going going.....
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2018
still on
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2018
You will not be seeing this opportunity again when the time elapse. take advantage of it now!
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
going going......
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
The journey of success start with starting...
start now... don't be afraid to take that step
Good morning
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Seedlings/suckers still available
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by noblefarm: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
In a bid to make it easier that you achieve your goal to successfully start your own farm business before this year end, for every acre/plot of farmland you buy on any of our farms estate in ogun state or oyo state I am given you 1000 suckers/seedlings for free.

When I told my team, some started placing their hands on my neck to check for high body temperature.

some were like "are you crazy, are you for real"

I once gave up to 5000 suckers away in 2015 for all investors that owns some acres in our ogbomoso farm estate and it pays off. We were assured of quality, consistent plantain supply for our buyers and we were able to get some percentage off connecting them with our buyers.
you can check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/3011053/get-free-hybrid-suckers-up
The investors make money,have guaranteed market;
we also make our money by charging percentage, the buyer also get high quality,consistent supply. it is a win-win for all stakeholders.

I am also doing this again, I don't know when it will come up again after the expiration of the time frame.

From now on till ending of August, i will be given it out to investors/farmers who reach out to me through whatsapp 08164628081.

The time start now!

You can also like/follow my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro

You didn't state the price of your land per plot/acre
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
noblefarm:

You didn't state the price of your land per plot/acre
The price varies from location to location and of great and affordable prices. you can contact me on whatsapp 08164628081 for comprehensive price details.
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2018
still available
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Get going...Go for it
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
on course
Re: Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
ongoing... take the opportunity now.

(1) (Reply)

Dried Cameroon Pepper Available For Sale. / How To Calculate The Bags Of Feed Needed To Raise 100 Christmas Broilers. / 4-6 Weeks Old Healthy Broiler For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.