Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery (2011 Views)

Hybrid Seeds, Seedlings, Stems, Suckers Available For Sale / Get Up To 1000 Free Hybrid Suckers/grafted Seedlings. T&C Apply / Treated Hybrids Tenera & Dura Palm Kennels With Delivery Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
End of the year visit to my plantain plantation as kenfarm end of the year activities. We at kenfarm are grateful to God for a bountiful harvest in the ongoing season. There were challenges along the way but we were able to surpass all.

We wish to appreciate all our esteem client for their patronage, trust in kenfarm, confidence in our services and for liking and following are page. We promise even a more deligent service in the coming season IJN

We still have hybrid sucker, plantain fruit and plantain flour for sale

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by MrFunk(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening. Hoping you are fine. Pls what specie of the hybrid sucker do you have and do you deliver nation wide? Thank you in anticipation of your kind response.
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by bosunjohns(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
kenfarm:
End of the year visit to my plantain plantation as kenfarm end of the year activities. We at kenfarm are grateful to God for a bountiful harvest in the ongoing season. There were challenges along the way but we were able to surpass all.

We wish to appreciate all our esteem client for their patronage, trust in kenfarm, confidence in our services and for liking and following are page. We promise even a more deligent service in the coming season IJN

We still have hybrid sucker, plantain fruit and plantain flour for sale

What is the price of your suckers?
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
bosunjohns:

What is the price of your suckers?

#100.00 per hybrid treated sucker
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
We treat our giant Elephant Sucker before we deliver. If you intend making real cash out of your plantation, now is the time to plant.

Install irrigation on yur farm and odder for our viable sucker. Be sure we always guide you through for no charge

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by BUBUSHOW(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bros . Where can l get farmland around shagamu interchange for a cheap price? Can you supply suckers around their?
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by Gloriouspa(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2020
kenfarm:

#100.00 per hybrid treated sucker

How long does it take to start bringing fruits? I want half a plot of land to test it, thanks.

How many suckers will I need for half a plot of land?.
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gloriouspa:

How long does it take to start bringing fruits? I want half a plot of land to test it, thanks.

How many suckers will I need for half a plot of land?.

@6month it attain puberty....@10months it start flowering....@12months you start harvesting the fruit. But I must quickly say whether or not u will be harvesting on the 12months depends on some factors which you must put under control

You can plant 70-100 suckers on half plot of land with spacing of 1.7m by 1.7m
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by Gloriouspa(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
kenfarm:

@6month it attain puberty....@10months it start flowering....@12months you start harvesting the fruit. But I must quickly say whether or not u will be harvesting on the 12months depends on some factors which you must put under control

You can plant 70-100 suckers on half plot of land with spacing of 1.7m by 1.7m

Thanks for your prompt response. I will be expecting the cost by email, thanks sir.
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Your fruit looking distressed and fruit looking small
Don't panick or worry. If you have observed all the ABP, then your suckers are looking distressed as a result of the lack of rain. As soon as the rain start falling on the suckers, the distress looking sucker will look green and healthy again and the fruits will start producing in numbers as well as grow big

But if you did not observe all ABP in the last season, then your plantation need urgent attention as your suckers are malnourished and need to be exermined by kenfarm expert team

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
We did a soil test on a client farm and realise it very low in NPK so we quickly needed to ameliorate with fertilizer and adopting spraying merged and injection method

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Happy val to all our esteem and potential client!!!
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2020
The time to cultivate that idle farmland is here.....consult with us for hybrid plantain suckers at a low cost. Delivery also available.
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Something changed about our company Logo
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by Lusola15: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
kenfarm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxzzuPzgHkQ
How much and where is your location
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Lusola15:

How much and where is your location

Location is Ibadan
Charge depends on number of samples, farm location, farm size, parameters to test etc

Call 08038623884 for presize enquiries

An understanding of yur farm soil fertility will save you lots of damage cost
Cheers
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello every one here on this platform
I have received numerous call from people in respect to investment in poultry.

Kenfarm situated in SW of Nigeria is a Agric firm specialized in ONLY CROP PRODUCTION. We do not help anybody invest in poultry farm nor do we sell Bird.

We are deassociating our firm from the firm also known as 'kenfarm' we are two separate firm and do not do Biz together.

This clarity is for future reference. Pls I will appreciate if only potential client seeking invest in crop production call me.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
It a news we been waiting for ....d roads are open now......let do that delivery to the east now as the inter state movement is out of the way

Cheers guys!!
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
We still in the Biz of plantation establishment, delivery of hybrid suckers, conducting soil test and marketing of farm produce

The time to cultivate that idle land is now!!
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Whatever we pass thru today is as a result of our decision of yesterday

Check this out!!

On Thursday I had 10k and I had 3needs I needed to sort out. But my 10k could only take care of one of the needs.

Need 1: I need a power bank to keep my old tablet on to keep with speed with my client

Need2: I need a tye to replace my expired tye of my car I use for traveling to far away farms

Need3: I need to service the gear of my farm vehicle use for delivery

Guess which of the needs I took care of?

I just thought the need to service my farm vehicle gear is very urgent since I am presently doing some sucker delivery at the moment.

But dear followers, my choice of yesterday Thursday almost cost me my life today friday.

I bought the gear oil and service my farm vehicle gear yesterday and told myself the expired tye to my car can be taken care of next opportunity.

I got a call from one of my farms outside town and had to quickly drive down to resolve things today Friday. On my way back to Ibadan, the expired tye bust on high speed and it was just God that safe my life today.

When I got out of the car after it came to a stop, my thought immediately went back to my decision of yesterday and It done on me I obviously made a wrong choice yesterday Thursday that almost cost my life today Friday.

To my esteem followers, when you making a decision have the following in mind:

1. I will be responsible for the outcome of this decision of today by tomorrow

2. Double check on your choice before you take the decision

3. Consult the nearest person to you who u think have more life experiences

4. Sleep over your choice before it become a decision

5. Pray to God for wisdom at all time

I just feel like sharing this

Cheers!!
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by Edibleskit: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
I need buyer for my plantain please any advice. My digit is 08060890923
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Edibleskit:
I need buyer for my plantain please any advice. My digit is 08060890923
[url][/url]
If yur are close to Lagos, take yur fruit the any of the plantain market make a deal with those agent n do yur thing

Better still you can open a plantain stand around yur neighborhood and sell off to end users

Better still u can dry up and sell off as plantain flour
Cheers
Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
A farmer established for an esteem client is fruiting and we started harvesting

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2020
We deliver your sucker to your farm, help plant professionally and guide youy on all steps needed to be taken till harvest

Re: Hybrid Suckers Available With Delivery by kenfarm(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hybrid treated plantain sucker and banana suckers available for delivery and planting. Do it right this season by hiring professionals to establish that ha if plantain plantation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Price Of Palm Oil In Your Area? / Fingerling Juvenile And Brooderstock Available / The Journey Through My Farming A-Z With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.