Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. (4125 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers / PTDF Msc Scholarship Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by elfranchise(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2010
Just meet me @ yahoo or call me 4 ur UNIBEN PAST QUESTIONS. You will have it sent to ur email. 08032328932 yahoo:live4rent32@yahoo.com facebøøk=amukamara chuka francis. Meet u then.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by elfranchise(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2010
For now, i have that of science course. Just halla me and u have it. 08032328932
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Amukamara(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks bro. U really made my day wth dat.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Bisk(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
Is it necesary 4 us to cal u b4 u post us past questn,  We know wat to do if wat u ve is authentic. Guy abeg i need 4 PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, my email youngshelsea4all@yahoo.com, i'm counting on u, thanks bro,  one love
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Amukamara(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Am not charging u to make money but to make sure that the stuff is aunthentic. U all knw that i must buy air time in the cyber @ least to type it. And wil stil buy the past questn. Ur sending a recharge card of #200 isnt too much. But ths wil be sent after u might hav receivd @least a year questn and answr.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Amukamara(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
For those requestng for art and social science courses, it wil soon come ur way. What i have now is that for life sciences, engineering. Infact all courses related to physics and chemistry, SUCCESS AWAITS U. Go for SUCCESS,
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Bisk(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
thanks man.wen social science course is out me need oo, but i must confirm wit at least a year question 4 free thanks 4 ur help, One love
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by elfranchise(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2010
Some people are never grateful.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Jibson999(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2010
Amukamara:

For those requestng for art and social science courses, it wil soon come your way. What i have now is that for life sciences, engineering. Infact all courses related to physics and chemistry, SUCCESS AWAITS U. Go for SUCCESS,
PLS CAN U SEND THE ONE FOR SCIENCES TO JIBSON999@YAHOO.COM. ill definitely be xpectn
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Lusaab(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2013
I beg broda, Kindly help me out with PT past question - Computer Science and my email address is lusaabee4real@yahoo.com and I'll really appreciated, if you can help me out.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
Download post utme Past questions at www.prep.ng

1 Like

Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Acecube(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2019
Angel369:
Download post utme Past questions at www.prep.ng
you copied my past questions and answers then watermarked (the height of it) it with your website's name and started distributing for free... I will soon have your time, just watch.
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2019
Acecube:
you copied my past questions and answers then watermarked (the height of it) it with your website's name and started distributing for free... I will soon have your time, just watch.
Mr man what are you talking about
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Acecube(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2019
Angel369:

Mr man what are you talking about
Ace putme past question of a federal university was compiled by me
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 18, 2019
Acecube:
Ace putme past question of a federal university was compiled by me

But was bought, retyped and distributed to students FREE of charge by me!

I never stole it, I bought it
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Acecube(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
Angel369:

But was bought, retyped and distributed to students FREE of charge by me!

I never stole it, I bought it

didn't you read the first part of it... Where it's not to be redistributed, typed or whatever. You didn't retype anything you just copied and paste then added your website to it which is outright plagiarism... I worked hard to find those questions compiled then explained the answers only for someone somewhere to buy it (which can not be confirmed), remove the introductions and epilogue then claim authorship

What part of

"All rights reserved
No part of this book may be produced; stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without permission in writing from the Author."

Don't you understand ?

If you had left it the way it was, I wouldn't have minded a bit, but for you to remove my name, my sweats and add your websites name is stealing and you can never go FAR be indulging in such
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Acecube(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2019
Angel369:

Alright, I admit being wrong. I'm really sorry. I've recreated the file as not to anger you. My Apologies

It's okay, don't just try this again. I'll let it go as it's last year's putme (you have no permission to upload any subsequent edition).

The next time I'll have no option but to take it up.

If you wanted a partnership/permission you could have contacted me via the media I dropped there. And put the file the way it was and don't watermark it or remove it outrightly from your website, I will keep checking to see if you have done that.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uniben Past Questions And Answers Is Here. by Acecube(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
Angel369:

Alright, I admit being wrong. I'm really sorry. I've recreated the file as not to anger you. My Apologies

Just discovered you got the recent edition and uploaded it, seriously ?

Removing the explanations I gave doesn't change anything Sir or Ma

I don't want a re-editing and I didn't give you the right to add that of year 2018 to it.

See, I'm being considerate here, do the right thing Mr Prep.ng you didn't write that material and you have no right to claim ownership of it whatsoever.

(1) (Reply)

All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) / The Importance Of Education For The Female Child. / SERAP Begs Court To Quash Tuition Hike By Ajasin Varsity, Areredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.