Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post (3948 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by olofofonews: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Read more entertainment on: www.olofofonews.com

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry

Mrs Teebillz and Tiwa
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by amaniro: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
his gonna make you tear up or wizkid is gonna tear your pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by wilybebsy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na dem sabi undecided undecided
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by decatalyst(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
amaniro:

She was trying to say "you're gonna make me tear up this condom to have another baby"! grin

Please, don't ask me whose condom she wants to tear. cool

2 Likes

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by princechurchill(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
She's one of the most confuse oloshoes in this country
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Don't be surprised teebillz go still dey fûck this woman

2 Likes

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by JeoTech147: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
We all paint our world outside to look sweet and lovely Buh we die on the inside... I feel for you @teebillz
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by graciously03(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
to those above
why not wish the chap a happy birthday and leave his parents alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
All these celebrities who don't value marriage...

You would wish you dumped fame for family later on in life...
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Adalyon(f): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
graciously03:
to those above
why not wish the chap a happy birthday and leave his parents alone
Because the men on these thread are unable to comment anything other than "olosho" on any thread about a woman... Disgusting things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by oliidell(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Their life. No amount of hating or negative comments is going to change things.
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2018
They're two adults that respectfully decided they weren't compatible with each other, and they went their separate ways while still remaining in their son's life. They have respect for each other and aren't causing any unnecessary drama.

So why on earth do some people feel the need to call Tiwa Savage names? Why should she, a grown woman, stay celibate just because she divorced her husband? Why isn't anyone attacking her ex-husband for not remaining celibate? I'm tired of people on this site.

1 Like

Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by KingLennon(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
Wizkid d!ck go fit tear her pussy? Tiwa no be small woman o
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by BiafranBushBoy: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Adalyon:

Because the men on these thread are unable to comment anything other than "olosho" on any thread about a woman... Disgusting things

this...

Don't blast me ooo... I know I am jobless already.
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Adalyon(f): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

this...

Don't blast me ooo... I know I am jobless already.
Lols... I won't blast you because there's biafran in your name and the correction wasn't rude
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by BiafranBushBoy: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adalyon:

Lols... I won't blast you because there's biafran in your name and the correction wasn't rude

lol... thanks.

Yo Igbo?
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Adalyon(f): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... thanks.

Yo Igbo?
Yep cheesy
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by BiafranBushBoy: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adalyon:

Yep cheesy

kiss
Re: "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post by Bobchucky: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
decatalyst:

She was trying to say "you're gonna make me tear up this condom to have another baby"! grin

Please, don't ask me whose condom she wants to tear. cool
hahahahahahahahaa.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg whose condom?

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Show Off Her New Assistant And New Manager (photos) / Cardi B’s Reply To A South African Asking Her Why She Choose Nigeria Over SA / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos On Her IG Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.