Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son (25929 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Amagite(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Sunmbo Ajaba-Adeoye and her husband, pastor David Adeoye, christened their son yesterday, and are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today.

Sunmbo shared photos from their son's christening and wrote;

"Happy anniversary my dearest husband, father, best friend, brother, life coach and Biggest blessing. Our coming together, joining forces and embracing the will of God, was the best decision we took 5years ago.

I Love you then,
I Love you Now,
And I promise to always Do.
I will dance for you without a beat,
Make you smile till you Shake your head,
and I will do shakara on top, so you can chase me around the house.
You are the Divine compensation I will forever be grateful for ❤️. #myDivineCompensation #pastorAdeoye #OurPrinceIsHere #babyadeoye #RoyaltyNigeria
"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/sunmbo-adeoye-and-husband-celebrate-5th-wedding-anniversary-christen-their-son.html

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
God could choose to use anyone just like majid Michael.

Let's judge less and love more.

Ftc! Where's my medal or cash prize undecided

10 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Betakeshi: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
cool
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Leetunechi: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
We don't know them here in Ohio undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Eponbubu: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ndndn
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
ok
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by obontami: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by imami00: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wishing them more years together in grace, wisdom and love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Slim987(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Timinho23: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
However way anyone may see it, I feel Sunbo Adeoye is a perfect motivation for people who wish to jump out of disappointments. After the 2face itch, she's still radiant and bouncing. he no easy

17 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
good photocopying machine

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by IamPatriotic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Not Tuface's Ex today, bloggers may be beginning to use their heads a bit.

But why is she making headlines, she neither a music nor movie star now, just an ex-sexmate to a randy music star

11 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Ay2win17(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by joedams: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
She has access to a music legend. Celebrity by association
IamPatriotic:
Not Tuface's Ex today, bloggers may be beginning to use their heads a bit.

But why is she making headlines, she neither a music nor movie star now, just an ex-sexmate to a randy music star

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Winneygirl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Finally!
No more Ex of dash dash dash
Babymama of dash dash dash.
I'm impressed.

6 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
This woman give this man powerful vegetable make he chop. It's even showing in his looks. He looks lean from over servitude to his wife. The baba try. How would a sane man wife you after having three kids from a popstar? As in, how does he sleep at night knowing fully well 2face nutted in her over a zillion times. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by nabegibeg: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ay2win17:
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.

How many of your family members have collected this loan before

15 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by perdollar(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
just 5 years in marriage n dey r looking like ' ihe tipper kuru tanker' d woman av succeeded in sapping d man d remaining flesh n blood he had. she is ugly wt nose like buharis elephant ear. d man self look like yahoo yahoo pastor, ohoooo na afonja self.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by PastorandMentor(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
I curse the day your mother gave birth to you. cry
perdollar:
just 5 years in marriage n dey r looking like ' ihe tipper kuru tanker' d woman av succeeded in sapping d man d remaining flesh n blood he had. she is ugly wt nose like buharis asshole

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by perdollar(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
PastorandMentor:
I curse the day your mother gave birth to you. cry
me eh, I curse ur mother before she gave birth to, meaning DT u r also cursed.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Greizman: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
nabegibeg:

How many of your family members have collected this loan before
Good question.
Brother renmoney come and answer

4 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by gracechellar(f): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
We don't know them here in Ohio undecided
I'm in Nigeria and don't even know them
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
This woman give this man powerful vegetable make he chop. It's even showing in his looks. He looks lean from over servitude to his wife. The baba try. How would a sane man wife you after having three kids from a popstar? As in, how does he sleep at night knowing fully well 2face nutted in her over a zillion times. cheesy grin
Basket mouth Don open mouth again ohh! your mouth no go kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by lielbree: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wow. This is tubaba babymama of his 2boys tight?

Well done to her
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by anochuko01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
wow
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by Babiod: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
compensation for tuface. or Ayam not understandin.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by abike12(f): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by bornolowu(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Sunmbo Ajaba-Adeoye and her husband, pastor David Adeoye, christened their son yesterday, and are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today.

Sunmbo shared photos from their son's christening and wrote;

"Happy anniversary my dearest husband, father, best friend, brother, life coach and Biggest blessing. Our coming together, joining forces and embracing the will of God, was the best decision we took 5years ago.

I Love you then,
I Love you Now,
And I promise to always Do.
I will dance for you without a beat,
Make you smile till you Shake your head,
and I will do shakara on top, so you can chase me around the house.
You are the Divine compensation I will forever be grateful for ❤️. #myDivineCompensation #pastorAdeoye #OurPrinceIsHere #babyadeoye #RoyaltyNigeria
"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/sunmbo-adeoye-and-husband-celebrate-5th-wedding-anniversary-christen-their-son.html

please call her tuface ex at least before she creates a a name for herslf ,It's easier for recognition. You can't have me thinking who she is. Tanks to nairalanders for revealing her identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son by revolt(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Timinho23:
However way anyone may see it, I feel Sunbo Adeoye is a perfect motivation for people who wish to jump out of disappointments. After the 2face itch, she's still radiant and bouncing. he no easy
do u know wht tht dude is battling with? Now he has a biological son...levels go change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? / Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day / Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.