Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

M.I Abaga – Brother Ft. Nosa & Milli (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga – Brother Ft. Nosa & Milli (video) (315 Views)

Frank Farian, Founder Of Boney M And Milli Vanilli, Dies At 82 / Wizkid Ft Terri, Spotless, Ceeza Milli – "Soco" (video) / Wizkid Ft Ceeza Milli, Spotless & Terry – "Soco" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga – Brother Ft. Nosa & Milli (video) by olamariamjonez(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chocolate City boss Rapper M.I Abaga has released the official music video of ‘Brother’, bringing back the old memories of the early days of Chocolate City record label.

On ‘Brother’, M.I Abaga featured Nosa and Milli – although Milli and BrymO are no members of the record label, while other members like Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz can also be considered not-fully-with the record label after their fall out.

The audio of ‘Brother’ was released in 2014, housed on M.I Abaga’s ‘Chairman’ album. He has now released the official footage to woo his ex-colleagues who he referred to as ‘Brother’ in the song.

This video was shot in 2015, but delayed for a ‘proper’ timing. Explaining why he decided to delay the release, M.I shared on social media that “so much about the spirit and the message of the song was lost in events that happened during that period.

“Eventually in the fall out, I was accused of doing things that I did not do, and vilified in the media without ever speaking up about it. Needless to say when I received the video, I decided against releasing it.

https://youtu.be/kyCifhxfoJ4

More: https://hi247.com.ng/2018/07/22/m-i-abaga-brother-ft-nosa-milli-video/

(1) (Reply)

B-red Ft. Duncan Mighty – Uju (remix) / [music] DJ Baddo Ft.dr Sid & Reekado Banks - Bum Short (prod. By Donjazzy) / Chocolate City Set To Release Three Albums In The Next Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.