Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her (2944 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by made4naija(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile, is without doubt one of the most beautiful females in the music industry and she goes on to prove that claim with every new photo she releases to the pleasure of her loyal fans.

On one of the photos, she wrote ; Omo Iya Lucky

See photos

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/these-latest-chidinma-ekiles-photos-will-make-you-fall-in-love-with-her/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by raph101(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
post it!
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by Nogodye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chidinma don dey add up weight...how flavour?
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by amaniro: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy kiss Daniel doing a good job fertilizing hercheesytongue grin
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by made4naija(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by pizzylee(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2018
We love regardless
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by pizzylee(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2018
My crush
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by mary4(f): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by Adalyon(f): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2018
It's like The "olosho" crew aren't awake yet... No one has commented on how she's an olosho and how everyone has slept with her or how she's not married...
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by englishmart(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2018
ladies like her prefer 2 hours men. It's written all over her.
I can't come and go and come again, and kill myself o.

1 Like

Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by Tamarapetty(f): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Where's the 'fall in love'??
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by phemmyfour: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Her eggs are being ferterlized by Kizz
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by Jethrolite(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Looks pregnant, see the way she small. This the reason I don't go near smallish girls.
Re: These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her by terryflexy: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
One thing I like about her. ..she is beauty with brain

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Just Bought A $5M Canadian Mansion With Private Horse Track (photo / Dj Cuppy Hangout With Anthony Joshua Sister Janet Joshua / Bbnajia Housemates Surprises Bbnaija Venita In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.