Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Charley Boy’s Lesbian Daughter Shades Him For Turning Into A Gay Rights Activist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy’s Lesbian Daughter Shades Him For Turning Into A Gay Rights Activist (502 Views)

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy’s Lesbian Daughter Shades Him For Turning Into A Gay Rights Activist by Uber9jaBlog: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Charly boy’s lesbian daughter, Dewy Oputa has taken to her social media page to call him out for turning into a gay rights activist despite blocking her.

According to her, she hasn’t spoken to him for months and he blocked her on every social media platform only for him to be typing ‘paragraphs for the gram’.

Charly boy in an earlier post said;

‘now I reactivate my fight in defence of the LGBT community. You know something? Openness may not completely disarm prejudice but is a good place to start. I am hoping that my support will be a show of strength to the Nigerian LGBT community’.

See her post, pictures and Charly boy’s post here:
http://www.uber9ja.com/2018/07/22/charley-boys-lesbian-daughter-shades-him-for-turning-into-a-gay-rights-activist-despite-blocking-her/
Re: Charley Boy’s Lesbian Daughter Shades Him For Turning Into A Gay Rights Activist by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
so because the man is a LGBT activist, he CANT/SHOULDNT block his daughter for any reason whatsoever (just because she is a lesbian)?! what if his daughter is a disrespectful idiot, shouldnt he block her?! he hasnt spoken to her in "months" while he certainly accepted here for YEARS as a lesbian, so whats her point?

or is she saying that... a LGBT right activist should stand for all gays/lesbians whether they are good or not to HIM?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

(1) (Reply)

Google Set Free Wifi Hotspot Network In Nigeria / RONALDO Lands In Turin With Girlfriend Ahead Of First JUVENTUS Training (pics) / Oluwo Of Owo Land Says He's Richer Than Dangote...lol. Is That Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.