Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic (3873 Views)

Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Bloggergirl: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tired of waiting to be declared by Forbes, Big Brother Naija star Gifty has taken up the Beauty Throne as the Declared herself the Most Beautiful woman in the world, According to her people copy her style, And that she's the Most wanted of them all.. She shared a new photo and captioned:

''The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole Wide World. The Lady That Breaks Every Necks. The Lady That People Imitates Codely And At The End They Take Credit For It�. The Most Captivating Lady Of All Planets. The Most Wanted Of Them All. Abeg your mama push you wella jawe.... I Will Always Be A god Forever.
____
Abeg Argue with your witches bruv�
Glow: God
Life: God
Nkwa chukwu ne me soso

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/i-am-most-beautiful-woman-in-world.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by amaniro: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
FP
FTC

GOOD TO BE POSITIVE AT TIMES!
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Babiod: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
with that yellow paw paw face.lol
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
these deluded women who are secretly miserable in their lives.... these are the same ones who will thereafter go to marriage ceremonies and desperately catch the bouquet like this:

[img]https://media1./images/53275494945d9bf61be4a85fb7f115c5/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Taaaaaaaaaaaaa common stop dat shaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by kmaster007: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
sit down Deir make pient they wear you
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Timichael(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
She no even fine reach Kemi Adeosun with no certificate.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by pizzylee(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Like if u think she prolly not from 1-1000000

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by KingLennon(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2018
She wants to trend again don't mind her...After BB naija you enjoy the hype for some months then everybody forgets about u...
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Yeah my dear. You're jare cheesy

If you don't blow your trumpet, who will.
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by englishmart(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2018
I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but this one is a useless opinion.
Park well, jare

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Tamarapetty(f): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Ehya, diswan don dey crase
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Partnerbiz(f): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Attention seeking 101
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
these deluded women who are secretly miserable in their lives.... these are the same ones who will thereafter go to marriage ceremonies and desperately catch the bouquet like this:

[img]https://media1./images/53275494945d9bf61be4a85fb7f115c5/tenor.gif[/img]
abeg give me this gif grin grin
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Who is deceiving this one now lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic by rex444(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
She think say her fans don forget her.......ndo nu

(1) (Reply)

AY, Ramsey Noah & Uchemba Rock Camo Said They Can Stop Covid19 With Swag. PHOTOS / I'm Proudly Lagosian, Tiwa Savage Says As She Rock Beautiful Gown. PHOTOS / Femi Brainard Weds Uche Nwokocha (White Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.