Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now (1083 Views)

Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits? / Big Mistakes That Some Mini Importer's Do When Setting Up Facebook Ad Set Part2 / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by cryptrader(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
WARNING; If you are not a mini importer, this might be too long for you. Don’t bother reading it.

But if you read it,

Even if you don’t know anything about mini importation business before this time, I promise it will never be a waste of time for you, because you will learn a whole lot from this.
Before you continue reading let me reminds you that this is not for lazy dude. So if you’re not ready to Read, Learn and take action. Don’t bother to read.

Are you ready?

Let’s continue

Last month June 24,2018, A Lovely Friend that I don’t know of his name messaged me on WhatsApp. Believe me I don’t know his name and I forget to ask him of his name. He said he gets to know of me from Nairaland. I mean from this beautiful forum.
And he typed:

Friend : Hi cryptrader

Me: Good Morning

Him: Have been following your post on nairaland on mini importation business and I must say that I have learnt from you…. But Please I want to learn COPY WRITING from you how much will it take?

That was the message this guy sent to me on June 24th of this year, but I’m busy writing a proposal letter that I have to submit to an organization to customize a particular item for them ( If you know any organization, Schools , Or you have connection to any politician, I will advise you to stop wasting your time Go to them and present them on how you can help- them using mini importation by importing souvenirs for them )

I’m not going into proposal MONEY today. But believe me all what you need is a well badass well copy written proposal letter to win that contract.

Let's continue

I messaged him back and told him that I will open a thread on copy writing,

but after that I later find out that the problem is not on copy writing the big problem is Not knowing the Right product to import

and how To market what You import I get to know that lots of other mini importers are facing this same challenge,
challenges of not knowing what to import,
challenges of not knowing how to sell what they import.

So I decidded to open a thread on how to Market what you want to import even before you import that product

One lady also chat me up and she also told me that she is facing same issue.

…..She is also having problem on how to sell what she import.

Several cases like that I tried my best to help some people out and I do advice some people on what to do.
Because I know how painful it is to import a product without knowing how to sell what you import effectively.

I remember vividly my first imported product.

My first ever imported product is lady’s wrist watch.

know how hard it was for me to me to sell that 30 pieces off.

In fact, out of that 30 pieces I was able to sold just 18 pieces profitably,

and I takes me up to 2 months before I was able to sell another 6 pieces, 3 pieces got damaged and I dash out the remaining pieces.

I know you may be wondering that why I’m I telling you all this boring stories,

Here Is the reason why I’m telling you this story

I want you to learn from it

I want you to know that you are not the only one in that situation of not knowing what to import

….Of not knowing what to sell and in fact not knowing how to sell what you import

I’m once in that shoe of yours of not knowing what to import, to the extent that after importing the next wahala na to sell what I import.

But I now give thanks to God.

Just give me 2 weeks I will tell you what to import not only that I will also tell you how to sell what you import

It cost me time and money before I figure this out, a lot of trial and error a lot of sleepless night. Just think of it

Now here is the thing, here is what I figure out.

Come with me

To does that don’t me , I mean if today is the first time of you getting to know me don’t worry I will introduce my self to you

but to those that already know of me

…I mean does who that already know of my thread here on nairaland those who that already know that I teach what I do then I welcome you to this my new thread

…This thread will lets you know the hidden secretes that other boss In the game of mini importation business has being hidden from you for a while and infact this new thread will expose to you all their lies and the hidden psycholgy in the word “HOT Product” so welcome to my thread

Now to those who that are just getting to know of my thread for the first time I welcome you also
My moniker is Cryptrader “ #1 Honest Mini Importation coach )

This is not my first time posting here

I also welcome you to my thread

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by pendragon35(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
wow..finally am following back to back bro.
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by chudy144(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
following....
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by cryptrader(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2018
pendragon35:
wow..finally am following back to back bro.

I trust my guy
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by cryptrader(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2018
chudy144:
following....

Will surely continue the class today by God grace
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by Samore1(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2018
Following
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by cryptrader(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Samore1:
Following

Be expecting more today by 8:30pm

This class will be postponed till tomorrow

I'm very week today

And I'm very lazy at written

But very good when its comes to sales copy

Lol

Till tomorrow

Forgive me guys

Love you
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by africanman85: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Following
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by Maxitona00: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
am following
Re: Are You A Mini Importer Or Just Planning To Start? You Need To Read This Now by chudy144(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
cryptrader:

Will surely continue the class today by God grace

Ok...

(1) (Reply)

Our Product Is Shade Net, Scaffold Safety Net, We Need Customer To Sell It / Femi Otedola Shows Dance Moves At Segun Awolowo's Daughter's Wedding / The Hidden Meaning Of Logo "A Case Of Unn Logo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.