Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerians Is a Joke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Is a Joke (346 Views)

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Do Not Joke With Prophecies! / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Is a Joke by Goodness4525: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Many times I can't imagine the way Nigerians take this Romam-invented religion too serious even when they don't have any clue about it,another funny thing is that,most Christians doesn't even know the religion was invented by the roman empire, worst of it I wonder if the people of Israel have reason not to take the religion serious,why Nigerians who knows nothing, heard nothing authentic, except the things written by the inventor,would take the religion serious as if their life depends on it ;DMany times I can't imagine the way Nigerians take this Romam-invented religion too serious even when they don't have any clue about it,another funny thing is that,most Christians doesn't even know the religion was invented by the roman empire, worst of it I wonder if the people of Israel have reason not to take the religion serious,why Nigerians who knows nothing, heard nothing authentic, except the things written by the inventor,would take the religion serious as if their life depends on it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is a Joke by emilfischer(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
next time create your post very well.
Re: Nigerians Is a Joke by chijokz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Seems to me you're the joke from your post.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/18 / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Shows His Dab Skills With Eben At Pastor's Conference(video / What Asia Bibi's Acquittal Says About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.