Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya (24429 Views)

Don't Joke With Prophecies / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by ikorodureporta: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
• Cleric inaugurates new Senate Building foyer at UNILAG

General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Dr. Daniel Olukoya has urged Nigerians to take COVID-19 seriously and obey safety protocols stipulated by government.

The pastor spoke after inaugurating remodeled foyer of the university’s Senate Building yesterday sponsored by him.

Olukoya said many Nigerians still did not believe that the virus was real. But as a microbiologist, he was sure it existed and should not be joked with.

He advised the government to mount an awareness campaign to persuade Nigerians that the virus is real.

“The first thing is to convince the populace that it is real because some people don’t believe it exists. But I am a man of God and I have prayed for so many people with the same infirmity and I know that it exists. So, we should not joke with it. People should obey all the rules. And most importantly, we should pray that this pandemic will go away,” he said.

During the inauguration of the foyer, Olukoya prayed for members of the university community.

The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, thanked Olukoya for being a worthy alumnus of the university.

In the past, Ogundipe said Olukoya had donated a research laboratory to the university and obliged his request for support to remodel the foyer last year.

“Today, we have our father in the Lord, an alumnus of the university donating this. Last year, I mentioned it to him and he said consider it done,” he said.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-joke-with-covid-19-olukoya-urges-nigerians/

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by ikorodureporta: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Meanwhile, some others say na scamdemic... misleading their followers the way they teach heresies to brainwash the same zonBs

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by SlurUsername1: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Man of God with Sense unlike OYEDEPO AND OYAKHILOME. I pity their mumu followers

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
This 2nd wave of covid-19 will take many Nigerians unaware. Please be careful.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by ObiOfOnistha: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
We know scamdemic sorry pandemic COVID 19 exists but 85% of Nigerians' claimed COVID 19 are fake especially in Lagos State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Downey(f): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Obedient is better than cure no business mugu here...The men of God l trust in the top flight are
1 Pastor Kumuyi
2 pastor Adeboye
3 pastor Olukoya

49 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by cjudy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's real

Just to justify the 400bn budgeted for vaccine

Thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by luvmijeje(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
At last! A sensible Pastor have spoken up.

19 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Zico5(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
When u see a soldier running with his toes reaching his back, u don't need to ask question before picking race. Covid-19 is now a matter of life and death. No way forward again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by abumeinben(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Strange.

What would Christ have done?

5 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Teewhy2: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good one, it is wise to obey existing rules while still have faith in GOD.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by seunlayi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So Holy Water / Oil no dey protect again?

Useless charlatans!

[img]https://media./images/484a831b7dcfb2479b79f55099fe24a0/tenor.gif[/img]

Keep deceiving the masses....

Just as God who reigns on High
Spake to men in days gone by,
So the Lord is calling men today;
And, my brother this is true,
Whatso-e'er He says to you
There is but one thing to do, just obey

Chorus
Just obey, just obey,
Is the way, God's way;
When His message comes to you,
There is but one thing to do,
Just obey, just obey

The man has just played his part, it is left for you to abide before you come back here and start blaming God or him like Mama Don blaming a pastor for the assault of her son

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Meow meow.

Not impressed....

We know!!!!
Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by NoToPile: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
He also told mfm members during 31st service to use facemasks and obey protocols not because they don't have faith but because we are to watch and pray.

So I think watching is - being careful and obey protocols and we pray too.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shiiit is fûcking real!

I caught it last year and almost died.

I repeat, COVID 19 is real!

If you no believe na you sabi.

You have been warned.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Loner97(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Covid-19 is hunnid% real, be careful. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by RapistOnBail: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
The scamdemic is real guys.

Let’s stay safe!

SCAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by seunlayi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chii59:
This 2nd wave of covid-19 will take many Nigerians unaware. Please be careful.
Is this not only now? It's happening already
Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by merits(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Daddy,

Don't worry, the second wave came for the target that the first wave missed. The first wave was only successful with the friends and associates. But this wave will surely get the target.

Once it gets that target, Nigerians will shout for joy. There will be a shout of Hallelujah on the streets. Then Covid-19 will leave.

But before then,

It must get it's target ;-)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by CSTRR: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Well, he is a molecular geneticist and a microbiologist.

He did not throw away his knowledge when he became a pastor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by seunlayi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheRealestGuy:
Shiiit is fûcking real!

I caught it last year and almost died.

I repeat, COVID 19 is real!

If you no believe na you sabi.

You have been warned.

Thank you for sharing this

1 Like 1 Share

CSTRR:
Well, he is a molecular geneticist and a microbiologist.

He did not throw away his knowledge when he became a pastor.
nice of him

7 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Jacobx007: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
This man of God is not after Tithe and Offering

6 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by ceejayluv(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Meanwhile, some others say na scamdemic... misleading their followers the way they teach heresies to brainwash the same zonBs
Annoying part is that some proponents know it exists but they're living in denial and hence deceiving other people.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Patrioticman007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
What of the conspiracy theory that " na 5G cause am" by the church ?.

What of the theory that, Aunty corona was given birth to just to remove Saint Emeka Dump Trump from white house by the church ?.

What are we to believe ?.

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by Basicend: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Will covid survive in the body of Jesus, no.

So what will his his disciples have done here....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
How come GOs cannot lay their hands on people to cure covid. Simple answer is all miracles they do na scam. Till they cure ayefele or cobhams i no go believe

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.