Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell (615 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by 247ibile: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by HajimeSaito(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
From grave to jail. Not a very impressive transition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by 247ibile: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
that is called trans-cell
HajimeSaito:
From grave to jail. Not a very impressive transition.
Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by mumureloaded(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
that's how it should be. enough of this stupidity, I'm not talking of religion in real sense here o, ehn ehn before some dady g.o/ mummy g.o/ brother g.o and sister g.o will come for my head oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57am On Jul 23, 2018
Funny
Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by mimimile93: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:
that's how it should be. enough of this stupidity, I'm not talking of religion in real sense here o, ehn ehn before some dady g.o/ mummy g.o/ brother g.o and sister g.o will come for my head oo

Religion is the real stupiidity.
Re: Ethiopean Prophet Who Tried To Raise A Man From The Dead Lands In Police Cell by 247ibile: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Started Having S3x With Me At 12, I Later Got Pregnant •SAYS 21-YR-OLD / Alakahia Uniport Is Now A Den Of Thieves, And The CSO Does Nothing About It. / South African 19year Old Teenager Rape And Murdered 95 Year Old Woman[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.