Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell (26039 Views)

29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by xin5: 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
On Friday here I decided to go to a club because I was hot and no girlfriend I will be coming home with something to cool off on.
I got dressed, looked nice and went to the club.

Immediately, I sat the girls serving just brought their book like they normally do and asked me what I care for. I wasn't in the mood to drink beer, just something soft. Then my eyes saw a gentleman who sat opposite me drinking a blue substance from his glass cup. It looked fruity. I asked the girl, what's that? She said ELECTRIC ICE tea. I asked if it had alcohol. She said yes and I could make it harder or stronger. Just exactly what I needed, she brought it and I started sipping with straw. I was feeling the vibe from the bar view.

Finally, I saw my specs to cool me off no long talk.. I proceeded to make payment for the drink before the spirit of dorime enter my body... I called a cab and we went back home. Close to my junction, there was a police stop and search. I told the girl to behave that we are passenger. the cab man asked if I have any exhibit like drugs and the rest I said no. Then he asked me why my tongue was blue. I was shocked, then it occurred to me that the electric ice drink I took not quite long..the blue substance colorize my tongue and now it seems as if I just took a pill they call refno

We were already close to the stop search, police man stopped us check the girl I was with, then asked me what was in my pocket. I say phone. I didn't know the other one was observing me. He saw my tongue with the street light on and approached us. They started searching for the drugs, naked me and searched the whole car. I explained to them it was a drink I took for club. This police don't want to hear. They slapped the back of my head and threw me into their van to the station. I slept cell in pain.

Next morning, they told me to write a statement which I made and a phone call to family and it was passed to friend. One even went as far to buy that same drink yesterday morning and brought it to the station..they saw it but they still threatening they take me to court..which I was bailed with a huge sum for a drink that wasn't more than 15k.

Woman I didn't climb and I'm still konjified.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Kingray10: 12:20pm On May 28, 2023
That's Nigeria police for you.
Even when they saw the drink, they still bailed you with up to 15k.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by neutralmind: 12:42pm On May 28, 2023
I weep for the Nigerian police.

If they get to court what exactly will be the charge or charges ?

Did they conduct a drug test ? No

Did they see any drugs or illegal substance as evidence? No

Did the individual act like he was intoxicated? No

When did tongue colour become evidence of drug use in a court of law ?

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by xin5: 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
Kingray10:
That's Nigeria police for you.
Even when they saw the drink, they still bailed you with up to 15k.
na the drink be that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Illegal1(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2023
Omoh.......see the reason i no dey pity any police man,their oppression 2much.
bt op...dis ur story funny me i swr, konji still dey hold u lyk dis ooh..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Waffarianman(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2023
Anytime I visit club. I most look for cheap hotel nearby to sleep till the next day. I no get time for police wahala for Ikeja Allen avenue

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2023
Pẹlẹ dear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by LikeAking: 1:59pm On May 28, 2023
Nigerian police and none sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2023
Nigerian police are very wicked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Rich4god(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
The major problem we have in this country are the police, lawyers and then politicians.

If our police are truthful and fair and our lawyers up and doing, politicians will not be taking us for a ride

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Latestreport1: 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
Davido Set To Sign New Artist to His Label After He Was Shock With This Freestyle

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NH14sIbLA

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to my channel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:05pm On May 28, 2023
Don't drink what u don't know, and also tip police some change and smile at them too

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Creamypie(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2023
Na them pattern. Frame u with no evidence

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Hambivert: 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
"The police is your friend", that should be the biggest and most popular lie in Nigeria security history.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Okiton: 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Sorry about that bro

Nigerian police can never see the truth and agreed, so far you are in their net they must collect

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Expensive2000(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
Na who get money dey club

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Dididrumz(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
Funny
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Doubleoh7: 3:07pm On May 28, 2023
But police is ur friend naa, they only helped u escape from complications you would have landed, from the babe u carried from club. Bail is free, they only charged you for the overnight accommodation they provided to you grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by DenreleDave(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2023
You for buy drink for police too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by VaderAsus: 3:09pm On May 28, 2023
Lok
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Alonso91(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2023
Reason why i don't pity any police man when attacked and dismembered by unknown gunmen....... their oppression no be here

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by MisterBanny(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2023
Waffarianman:
Anytime I visit club. I most look for cheap hotel nearby to sleep till the next day. I no get time for police wahala for Ikeja Allen avenue

Stop clubbing

5 Likes

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by MisterBanny(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
xin5:
On Friday here I decided to go to a club because I was hot and no girlfriend I will be coming home with something to cool off on.

Immediately, I sat the girls serving just brought their book like they normally do and asked me what I care for. I wasn't in the mood to drink beer, just something soft. Then my eyes saw a gentleman who sat opposite me drinking a blue substance from his glass cup. It looked fruity. I asked the girl, what's that? She said ELECTRIC ICE tea. I asked if it had alcohol. She said yes and I could make it harder or stronger. Just exactly what I needed, she brought it and I started sipping with straw. I was feeling the vibe from the bar view.

Finally, I saw my specs to cool me off no long talk.. I proceeded to make payment for the drink before the spirit of dorime enter my body... I called a cab and we went back home. Close to my junction, there was a police stop and search. I told the girl to behave that we are passenger. the cab man asked if I have any exhibit like drugs and the rest I said no. Then he asked me why my tongue was blue. I was shocked, then it occurred to me that the electric ice drink I took not quite long..the blue substance colorize my tongue and now it seems as if I just took a pill they call refno

We were already close to the stop search, police man stopped us check the girl I was with, then asked me what was in my pocket. I say phone. I didn't know the other one was observing me. He saw my tongue with the street light on and approached us. They started searching for the drugs, naked me and searched the whole car. I explained to them it was a drink I took for club. This police don't want to hear. They slapped the back of my head and threw me into their van to the station. I slept cell in pain.

Next morning, they told me to write a statement which I made and a phone call to family and it was passed to friend. One even went as far to buy that same drink yesterday morning and brought it to the station..they saw it but they still threatening they take me to court..which I was bailed with a huge sum for a drink that wasn't more than 15k.

Bro, stop club
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by pek(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
You acted out of fear (understandable). You would have agreed to go to court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Smartguyboy(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
xin5:

Next time just look for cheap hotel around the club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by ORAFA(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2023
On colos

1 Like

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by ipobarecriminals: 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
sad
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by ACRI: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
Hope you were not part of those who accused Seun Kuti of slapping police?

NPF is a criminal organisation with untrained and highly unprofessional pool of recruits. That place need serious reforms. It is antithetical to the core values and tenets of policing in developing and developed nations

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by infogenius(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
Thank ur stars u were not killed. Many of them behave like illiterates just in the name of extortion.

A word of advice, night crawling is a means of looking for police attention.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / Employee Kills Employer In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.