Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ibrahimovic: "I Would've Been The President Of The United States" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic: "I Would've Been The President Of The United States" (663 Views)

Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / Messi: I Would've Loved Neymar To Return To Barcelona / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic: "I Would've Been The President Of The United States" by Hiptvng: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2018
In typical style, LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sensationally claimed that he could have been President of the United States of America if he had moved to the country 10 years ago.

The controversial Swede made to move to the MLS in March as he swapped Manchester United for LA Galaxy.

That transfer has gone well thus far, with the veteran striker plundering 12 goals in his first 15 games for the club, with only three players leading him in the scoring charts, all of which have played more games than Ibrahimovic.

Now, the 36-year-old has made a usually boastful claim, insisting that he would be the President of the USA if he had moved to the country 10 years earlier.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/07/23/zlatan-ibrahimovic-says-he-could-have-been-us-president/#ixzz5LwtAj1VN

Re: Ibrahimovic: "I Would've Been The President Of The United States" by ipobarethieves: 4:15am On Jul 23, 2018
cool Ibra...
Re: Ibrahimovic: "I Would've Been The President Of The United States" by Humchi(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2018
The guy go dey form messi or ronaldo for that club.

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Attend Copa Libertadores Final! / Ordega Most Lively Super Falcon / January Transfer News: Chelsea Target Benzema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.