Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies (32287 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead By Cultists (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Alejoc(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Another avoidable death in the land
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2018
iammo:
Rumor has it that police pay as high as 350k for promotion, since IGP came in, and sometimes they don't even get payed their entitlement. The spike in rate of extortion going unchecked by the authority indicates complexity from those at the top.the police Harras anyone anywhere governors and senators inclusive. RIP to the poor soul
makes sense though it's just rumour. that they keep doing this unchecked shows there's some complicity or support from the top. they keep saying a few bad eggs yet this happens all over the country especially in the lower half...before the end of this week another SARS story will hit fp

2 Likes

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by anibi9674: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2018
SARS.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by agbonkamen(f): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
both sars and IGP are curse to this country rip
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by tony1918(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
#ENDSARS campaign is not feasible. I have to admit there is a top Official backing on this rubbish. I was opportune to be at the Anti Cultisim office at Gbagada last week. The rate of extortion going on there will make some officer grow protruding belly in just one week. grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Sanchase: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2018
What a terrible thing to happen, every 2 hours there are terrible things happening in the country.
Nigeria probably has the highest mortality rate across all parts of the world.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by manci(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2018
SARS the untochable enjoy your days freely IG says you're doing a well done job.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by AfricanMagic(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:
You are a confirm criminal.Oya! send me your address let me come and arrest you
I cant understand why you guys are running away from Nigerian Police,Even if they find someone terrible on your phone you can always negotiate your way out.Just dont try to be smart! Tell them you are a fraudster you will get a good deal grin grin grin grin
just like you told them abi, I dey feel bro.God dey ur back.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by xtivin(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i have ran from sars once and na top speed.
i run enter mechanic village.
dem no fit trace me again
second time i wasnt lucky
dem disarm me of 50k
since then na nokia torchlight ane no brakes i dey onto.
not even i traffic
im fully tinted
black on black
ready to mac
Yahoo boy spotted. I am the SARS people talk about and I will get you
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by bettercreature(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
AfricanMagic:
just like you told them abi, I dey feel bro.God dey ur back.
Lol I have a good job just telling you how to deal with Nigerian Police. Stop running around don’t end up killing yourself
Cut the story short! Tell them what you do and get a better deal

3 Likes

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2018
WHY ARE YOU YAHOO+ GUYS RUNNING FOR SARS, YOU TOO SHOULD GO FOR A BIG JUJU TO FACE DEM WHENEVER DEY CONFRONT YOU... I HAVE MANY BABALAWOS THAT CAN HELP YOU GUYS, SHOULD INCASE YOU NEED A BAD JUJU TELL ME
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Olivia446111:
go get a life, bloody scammer.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
This is sad
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Goridoe(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
iammo:
Rumor has it that police pay as high as 350k for promotion, since IGP came in, and sometimes they don't even get payed their entitlement. The spike in rate of extortion going unchecked by the authority indicates complexity from those at the top.the police Harras anyone anywhere governors and senators inclusive. RIP to the poor soul

ain't no rumor about the bolded above!! You're 99.9% right! Its the Fact! Proven One!!
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by madgoat(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
The babe has big breasts oh kiss ... I am sure thats why Seun was trying to date her and impress her with his fast driving skills when the SARS guys flagged them down grin
Now see what happened to him because of big breasts grin

When ever you are flagged down by law enforcement officers, stop the car and stop trying to run away.

1 Like

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by payboy001: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
RiP car dede
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by greggng: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:
I cant understand why you guys are running away from Nigerian Police,Even if they find someone terrible on your phone you can always negotiate your way out.Just dont try to be smart! Tell them you are a fraudster you will get a good deal grin grin grin grin

Hehegehehe infact I nearly had accident while laughing over your comment....the moment those people noticed you 've accepted to be 419, then you will become their atm for life.

3 Likes

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by anyicash(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2018
SARS is not the problem, being a Nigerian is the biggest problem.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by coolh3ad(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:

You know something Boss. Na this simple scope most guys no understand.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Deltatoto: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

One of the two students of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, who were hospitalized after having an accident while being chased by SARS operatives on Wednesday, 11th of July, 2018, has died.

According to reports, Seun Ogunmola and Deborah Iyanuoluwa, both Accounting students, were assumed to be fraudsters, hence the chase. Ogunmola, however, lost control of the car and crashed it.

After the accident, the officers abandoned them and fled. However, they were later rescued by some bystanders and rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo.

Seun reportedly died around 10am, yesterday, after a surgery.

Following his death, some students trooped out in protest against SARS and barricaded the highway leading to the institution.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/student-who-had-an-accident-during-a-sars-chase-dies.html
small small bits why run for sars even if u carry Oyibo head sars is bagainable.na small money una for give dem I can’t crash my car cos of sars sef the money u will spend in fixing it won’t be half what you will give to sars
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by ayoyonet(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Rip to the dead, SARS should be cancel
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by DINDESIGNERS: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2018
The same SAS AT OWERRI disturbed me yesterday and arested me when coming back from airport all because they saw iPhone in my car...... Nigeria is something else.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Mercurypanther(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2018
The Guy was just afraid. And had to make a very deadly Run. I've encountered them once. It wasn't funny. From negotiations they said I'll paid 1m. Lol. I later paid 50k and had to Make way... No need Running at the Risk of your life. Since then. Torchlight phone has become my outside Phone. Lol.. If you know You Know.

1 Like

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by KELVONISTIC: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
RIP, if SARS never harass u before you won't say endsars
#Endsars
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Innov8ve1: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
xtivin:

Yahoo boy spotted. I am the SARS people talk about and I will get you
this uneducated guess is so stunning, what makes him a yahoo boy? do you have any information about him that suggests he's a yahoo boy? that's how these idiots called sars calls any guy they see a yahoo boy, makes no sense.
its like accusing someone of stealing a car, someone you've never seen before nor have any information about him

1 Like

Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

RIP to the girl...

Our leaders turn blind eyes to this SARS menace just because they and their children don't face the daily harrassment.
Which leaders? Hope you're not referring to those group of political gangsters in Nigeria as leaders?! How can they even talk about it. When they are the one that setup SARS with a target of remittance to them.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by flyDixon: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Similar to what happened to the Corp member in Abuja recently. Young people should live their lives cautiously, why run from authority if you have nothing to hide? This isn't Fast and Furious. RIP.
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Rhozabeth(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
For crying out loud, when is someone in authority going to listen to our cry over the excesses of these SARS guys? This country messing up her future and we all sitting down and watching!
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by CioAngels(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

One of the two students of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, who were hospitalized after having an accident while being chased by SARS operatives on Wednesday, 11th of July, 2018, has died.

According to reports, Seun Ogunmola and Deborah Iyanuoluwa, both Accounting students, were assumed to be fraudsters, hence the chase. Ogunmola, however, lost control of the car and crashed it.

After the accident, the officers abandoned them and fled. However, they were later rescued by some bystanders and rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo.

Seun reportedly died around 10am, yesterday, after a surgery.

Following his death, some students trooped out in protest against SARS and barricaded the highway leading to the institution.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/student-who-had-an-accident-during-a-sars-chase-dies.html
According to IGP, SARS is doing a very good job, yes very good job killing innocent Nigerians. What is IGP stake in SARS extorting and killing Nigerians?
Re: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies by Unrated900(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Well I reserve my comment cos all the times it’s sars we comments about here,this was how they duped someone of 10 meter.thjs Sars uses thieves,they were caught facing the law now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Chops Off Brother's Hand During Christmas Fight In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.