Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Travel And Work Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel And Work Abroad (3877 Views)

Ielts Training To Live And Work Abroad / Work Abroad In South America, Ecuador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travel And Work Abroad by webrichy: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hello House, If you are interested in traveling abroad to work, then you have reached the best contact around in Naija. Firstly, we can procure visa to virtually anywhere in the globe at an affordable cost.
(1) We will get you a 5 year work permit.
(2) $4,000 monthly payment package
(3) You don't get to pay a dime until Visa and work permit is secured and verified.
(4) Price is affordable.
(5) Visa is guaranteed.

Before some of you start making rubbish posts, be assured that I'm not a fraudster. I live in Abuja. We can meet if and when you are interested. My name is Richard. My mobile number is 08038687418. My email:richynoble@gmail.com In Abuja, you can reach me at Belagio Hotel, Behind Beverly Hills - Wuse II or Chida Hotel Jabi. Before you start wondering, We own the Hotels.

1 Like

Re: Travel And Work Abroad by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2010
@webrichy

Why have you not taken that opportunity to travel abroad, work and earn that much monthly?

How many of your family members or friends have you sent anywhere abroad to work and make that money?
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by erniewhez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
@webrichy, lets have the procedure, I want it for my sister, she is based in Lagos. send procedures here or to my mail artsabode@justice.com
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by Ayobami303: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
@webricky could you send procedures here?
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by Vicjustice: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
webrichy:

Hello House, If you are interested in traveling abroad to work, then you have reached the best contact around in Naija. Firstly, we can procure visa to virtually anywhere in the globe at an affordable cost.
(3) You don't get to pay a dime until Visa and work permit is secured and verified.
(4) Price is affordable.
(5) Visa is guaranteed.

Before some of you start making rubbish posts, be assured that I'm not a fraudster. I live in Abuja. We can meet if and when you are interested. My name is Richard. My mobile number is 08038687418. My email:richynoble@gmail.com In Abuja, you can reach me at Belagio Hotel, Behind Beverly Hills - Wuse II or Chida Hotel Jabi. Before you start wondering, We own the Hotels.
[size=99pt]BARAWO!!![/size]
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by Ayobami303: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
@justme please advice me about visa.i need to travel out of nigeria but i need someone to guide and advice me please help
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ayobami303:

@justme please advice me about visa.i need to travel out of nigeria but i need someone to guide and advice me please help

Are u travelling as a student or what? Which country do you have in mind?
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by Yorubah(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
webrichy:

(4) Price is affordable.
(5) Visa is guaranteed.

Big thief if you like you should live in Nasarawa, so you know people will post rubbish but i gotta tell you that its not rubbish but you post rubbish. How many of your family in abroad and earning the fake large money. You are a silly and thief.
Re: Travel And Work Abroad by Ayobami303: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Yes as a student,i think spain is ok

(1)

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert / Mountain Cougar Attacked Two Bikers, Mauled One To Death In Washington(Photos) / Travelling To Malaysia: Wat Is The Bta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.