Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert (3876 Views)

Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 92 Migrants Die In Sahara Desert After Failed Crossing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by brainbox2014(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
A very graphic video shows how Nigerians (mostly Igbos) trying to cross to Europe through the Sahara Desert die in the desert from lack of water, food and heat. These men, sometimes in a group of 50, attempt to trek from a city in Niger or Morocco via the desert to European countries like Spain and Italy, but some of them don't make it out of the desert alive.
See the video here >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw8OwKFuBm8

Source: Youtube, LIB

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by McWhillion(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerians and their "I will get rich quick by going abroad" mentality. If they can just expend that same energy, and rocky die hardness to a fruitful venture in Nigeria, they would be millionaires by now.
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by pekeyim: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very Pathetic, it's sad that a nation endowed with so many human and natural resources allows her citizens to go through this. While other countries with little or nothing have been able to build cities/ economies from nothing.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by naturally: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Did they write Nigeria on their foreheads?

7 Likes

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by paul288yahoo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
lack of purpose
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Manweysabi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
naturally: Did they write Nigeria on their foreheads?
My thought exactly
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by ibe003(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
How do you know if they are Nigerian, beside why do you mention igbo, mind your self before amadioha egbuo gi

7 Likes

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Mention(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wonder ooo. People just love making wicked assumptions about my country..
They could be from Niger or Morrocco since that's where they cross from..
Abi who would observe that there z a shortcut to europe at his backyard and would allow strangers use it freely?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by sdavirus: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm sure you guys didn't even watch the video.
If it's the same one I watched years ago, u will have found out that some of the commentary is in igbo, and some that were met alive, said they were Nigerians. Everyone's so hostile these days! Ugh!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2014
ibe003: How do you know if they are Nigerian, beside why do you mention igbo, mind your self before amadioha egbuo gi

LOL..... cheesy
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2014
ibe003: How do you know if they are Nigerian, beside why do you mention igbo, mind your self before amadioha egbuo gi

LOL.....dont mind OP cheesy
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Godwinsilas(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
pekeyim: Very Pathetic, it's sad that a nation endowed with so many human and natural resources allows her citizens to go through this. While other countries with little or nothing have been able to build cities/ economies from nothing.

What stop them from making it here, imagine the time and energy, the risk. if you can devoted these to anything in Nigeria, you probably have something.
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Godwinsilas(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion: Nigerians and their "I will get rich quick by going abroad" mentality. If they can just expend that same energy, and rocky die hardness to a fruitful venture in Nigeria, they would be millionaires by now.

Thank you my brother.
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Vicjustice: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014

The fact with some people on this forum, any African abroad is Nigerian.
Re: See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert by naturally: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2014
TheCongo:

The fact with some people on this forum, any African abroad is Nigerian.

They are just ignorant

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Malaysia: Wat Is The Bta? / Family Reunion Visa / Travel, Back To A City We Love Dearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.