Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price (1890 Views)

What Yung6ix Said About Jim Iyk (screen Shots) / Jim Iyk Commits Fashion Felony / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by stontblaze(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2010
i was told that mr action and loverboy JIM IYK won a huge amount of price wen he was coght having sex with a male in the model room as u all no he presently model for one rich company .
out of this he was choosen 2 be i winner of the competition insteed of his friend emmanuel jack but bcoz he is one of them and no how 2 do dis better he became the winner
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by Scooby1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
stontblaze:

i was told that mr action and loverboy JIM IYK won a huge amount of price wen he was coght having sex with a male in the model room as u all no he presently model for one rich company .
out of this he was choosen 2 be i winner of the competition insteed of his friend emmanuel jack but bcoz he is one of them and no how 2 do dis better he became the winner

This is the reason why you should lay off drugs grin grin grin grin. Nonsense!
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by stontblaze(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
scooby i dont blame u and do u no wat i begin to fink if u are a gay or probaly u are the one who jim actually did dat 2 coz i dont no y u are so concern about diz
or may b u are jim iyks broher or one of thoe beggere dat stay n the road for celibrities 2 pass so dat they can get something from them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by Scooby1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
stontblaze:

scooby i dont blame u and do u no wat i begin to fink if u are a gay or probaly u are the one who jim actually did dat 2 coz i dont no y u are so concern about diz
or may b u are jim iyks broher or one of thoe beggere dat stay n the road for celibrities 2 pass so dat they can get something from them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You posted that trash for people to read without a source, if you cant stand been criticized for it maybe you should stop posting it.

where is ur source?
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by Emperor5c(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
useless thread seeking for free attention. get something else to do.
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by Cute500(f): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
utterly stupid. close this thread angry
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by shotster50(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ poster

Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2010
shotster50:

@ poster

Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyk Won A Gay Price by eddy1977(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2010
@ poster, you can see clearly that you have embarassed yourself with useless and ridiculous shiit. your reply to scooby1 revealed how immature you are.

be a man and apologize.
i wonder if its puberty or the joy of seeing your first ppubic hair that caused you to start a thread or what.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Gorgeous? / Davido Shoots New Video (PHOTOS) / Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.