Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil (16967 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by sanpipita(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Look at this yet Nigerians will the you oyibo plans importing paedophilla to us.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by 21savages: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
I wonda hw sum pipo enjoy sex wit small children sef
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Goalnaldo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:
Still can't imagine how people get attracted to thier daughters.

How much be short time if konji hook you.

With all the pvssy littering Opebi, Toyin, Kakawa, Empire, and bourdillon, Na your daughter be the next option
where you read say na him dota?
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ollah2: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
jegz25:
So shall we blame the south or Christianity for his actions? Oh... No, we don't judge individual actions on their religion, region or tribe

Lol. Such logic doesn't work when a Christian is involved. They are bunch of bigoted and hypocritical people yet they blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ollah2: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
jegz25:
So shall we blame the south or Christianity for his actions? Oh... No, we don't judge individual actions on their religion, region or tribe

Lol. Such logic doesn't work when a Christian is involved. They are bunch of bigoted and hypocritical people yet they blame Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ollah2: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afonja007:
if we start blaming Muslims for what they put us Christians through one month is not enough ,do you know because of Islam if your travelling out from any airport security at that airport will nearly naked you while they were are searching for bomb,cus of Islam you can't take your cream inside your 10kilo luggage to plane ,cus of Islam no more easy visa to western world,cus of Islam million of southerners relocated back from north east Nigeria, cus of Islam benue people can't farm again, cus of Islam you can't eat pig or drink wine in northern Nigeria ,

Yh yh.

Islam is the reason Bush destroyed Iraq
Islam is the reason USA are supporting and arming ISIS in Syria
Islam is the reason the west destroyed Libya

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3756431#ampshare=https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/september-2001-truther-conspiracy-theory-1.3756431

https://www.google.com/amp/www.africanews.com/amp/2016/04/11/obama-aftermath-of-gaddafi-overthrow-worst-mistake-as-president/#ampshare=http://www.africanews.com/2016/04/11/obama-aftermath-of-gaddafi-overthrow-worst-mistake-as-president/

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by demobaba1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
These kinds of stupid men are still around. He's blaming the devil 'oloriburuku'.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by atobs4real(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
He is an ipob monkey.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:
Still can't imagine how people get attracted to thier daughters.

How much be short time if konji hook you.

With all the pvssy littering Opebi, Toyin, Kakawa, Empire, and bourdillon, Na your daughter be the next option

A neighbour's dauther not his. pls read
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Teeboi56: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ipod people
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Baroba(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The hypocrites will remain silent till their next opportunity to insult the north, its ppl and major religion.

You points are invalid, just incase you are too dense to grab what I wanted to say.. I will just drop this right here.. It's a way of life in Northern Nigeria, so please just shut the f**k up..

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Baroba:

You points are invalid, just incase you are too dense to grab what I wanted to say.. I will just drop this right here.. It's a way of life in Northern Nigeria, so please just shut the f**k up..

If I may recall, my post was addressed to the username egz25 not an ill mannered interloper like you - kindly Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Caseless come here
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by dasparrow: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria: A nation crawling with paedophiles. No day passes by that there is no story of yet another Nigerian adult male sexually molesting a child. Tomorrow when this child grows up and avoids men or sex with men, you Nigerian doofuses will begin to wonder why. Keep molesting children. Your nation will remain cursed forever.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Caseless: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
cococandy:
Caseless come here
I'm not around.

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by qleap2all(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
I didn't see anyone saying he is Fulani herdsmen, #StopHateSpeech Now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver For Stealing Madam’s Used Clothes For Wife / Police Arrest Man Who Tricks His Wife To Sell Baby For N150,000 [photo] / Teenagers Arrested In Lagos For Kidnapping Expatriates, Oil Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.