Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil (16991 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Newsmania: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2018
A 52-year-old father of four, Henry Oboh, who was recently arrested by men of the Cross River State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl in a community known as ‘One Man’ in the Akamkpa Local Government Area of the state, has blamed spiritual forces for his misconduct.
Oboh allegedly dragged his victim into his room and threatened her with a kitchen knife before having canal knowledge of her.
While parading the Oboh before newsmen, the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Inuwa, said Oboh had dragged the victim into his room when her parents were not around.
“On June 6, 2018 at about 21.25 hours, one Faith Sunday, a 12-year-old female of One Man village in Akamkpa LGA reported at Akamkpa Police Division that on June, 2, 2018 at about 13.18 hours, one Henry Oboh, of the same address, dragged her to his room when her parents were away. He threatened to stab her with a table knife and thereafter had unlawful carnal knowledge of her. The case was transferred to the CIID on June 11, 2018 for discreet investigation. The suspect has confessed in his statement and will be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation,” Inuwa said.
When intterogated, Oboh said he deeply regrets his action.
“Some forces pushed me to have sex with the small child. I was not myself and how I did that I cannot explain. I never planned to have sex with her. Something pushed me all of a sudden and that was why I immediately surrendered myself when the police came to arrest me. I am ready to face the consequences of what I have done. I am seriously regretting what I did. I am a mechanic. I am married with four children.” he said.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/52-year-old-father-of-four-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-girl-blames-spiritual-forces/

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Mofo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by dynicks(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
the devil right now after he had succeeded in luring the man into committing d crime...

this one was way too easy to manipulate...

14 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by jegz25(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
So shall we blame the south or Christianity for his actions? Oh... No, we don't judge individual actions on their religion, region or tribe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69625740:
Mofo!

I wan buy barbecue undecided Pig one dey?
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by SantiagoZeus: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
When devil hears his name......

6 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by gillsway: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
His captors should also listen to the devil and waste him

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by tolexy007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Saao(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
anybody commit evil they will blame it on the devil. I really pity devil sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by tstx(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Perv Grandpa......

See my signature
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by blackaxe78: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Still can't imagine how people get attracted to thier daughters.

How much be short time if konji hook you.

With all the pvssy littering Opebi, Toyin, Kakawa, Empire, and bourdillon, Na your daughter be the next option

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Sirpaul(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
take a look @ his deeming eyes
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Yinxies(f): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmnnn
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by IamAirforce1: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Baba want fresh blood

Yeye man
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by HajimeSaito(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
This one is older than 52. More like 72.

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Oreofepeters: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
which region is he from
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ofuonyebi: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
why are most Nigerian always telling white-lies against the devil...whenever they commit any crime?

next time, whenever anyone alleges the devil as aiding and abetting..then, they ask him/her to lead them, to the den of mr.devil for arrest

and trial in the court of law..else, the accused should be given double sentence for false accusation the devil..
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by wahles(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
If u weren't caught now, the devil would have been you ginger o
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by klax(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Devil self don suffer oo. Which kain life devil come sef wey be say all evils are blamed on him.

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Afonja007: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
jegz25:
So shall we blame the south or Christianity for his actions? Oh... No, we don't judge individual actions on their religion, region or tribe
if we start blaming Muslims for what they put us Christians through one month is not enough ,do you know because of Islam if your travelling out from any airport security at that airport will nearly naked you while they were are searching for bomb,cus of Islam you can't take your cream inside your 10kilo luggage to plane ,cus of Islam no more easy visa to western world,cus of Islam million of southerners relocated back from north east Nigeria, cus of Islam benue people can't farm again, cus of Islam you can't eat pig or drink wine in northern Nigeria ,

4 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by magicminister: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Such a shame that most Nigerians would rather have a pedophile raping children than an homosexual carrying out his private activities with other consensual adult!!
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by donbachi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Some youths caught a man of this age bleeping his daughter as well,yesterday around sars road in port harcourt...my hoespipe wont even stand for a cousin,talkless of daughter.i asked the youths to put a bicycle spoke inside fire and it should be inserted into his restless and shameless hoepipe.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Newsmania:
A 52-year-old father of four, Henry Oboh, who was recently arrested by men of the Cross River State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl in a community known as ‘One Man’ in the Akamkpa Local Government Area of the state, has blamed spiritual forces for his misconduct.
Oboh allegedly dragged his victim into his room and threatened her with a kitchen knife before having canal knowledge of her.
While parading the Oboh before newsmen, the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Inuwa, said Oboh had dragged the victim into his room when her parents were not around.
“On June 6, 2018 at about 21.25 hours, one Faith Sunday, a 12-year-old female of One Man village in Akamkpa LGA reported at Akamkpa Police Division that on June, 2, 2018 at about 13.18 hours, one Henry Oboh, of the same address, dragged her to his room when her parents were away. He threatened to stab her with a table knife and thereafter had unlawful carnal knowledge of her. The case was transferred to the CIID on June 11, 2018 for discreet investigation. The suspect has confessed in his statement and will be charged to court at the conclusion of the investigation,” Inuwa said.
When intterogated, Oboh said he deeply regrets his action.
“Some forces pushed me to have sex with the small child. I was not myself and how I did that I cannot explain. I never planned to have sex with her. Something pushed me all of a sudden and that was why I immediately surrendered myself when the police came to arrest me. I am ready to face the consequences of what I have done. I am seriously regretting what I did. I am a mechanic. I am married with four children.” he said.

News From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/52-year-old-father-of-four-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-girl-blames-spiritual-forces/

The devil does not exist.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
jegz25:

The hypocrites will remain silent till their next opportunity to insult the north, its ppl and major religion.

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by baddosky1: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

With all the pvssy littering Opebi, Toyin, Kakawa, Empire, and bourdillon, Na your daughter be the next option

Oga...go back and read the article well!
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by SkyUrch(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin
baddosky1:

Oga...go back and read the article well!
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by anonymuz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

bother I just tire...And this places dey village sef.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by SoulB6: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Anybody that attack Christians must surely be muslim

cryQ
Afonja007:
if we start blaming Muslims for what they put us Christians through one month is not enough ,do you know because of Islam if your travelling out from any airport security at that airport will nearly naked you while they were are searching for bomb,cus of Islam you can't take your cream inside your 10kilo luggage to plane ,cus of Islam no more easy visa to western world,cus of Islam million of southerners relocated back from north east Nigeria, cus of Islam benue people can't farm again, cus of Islam you can't eat pig or drink wine in northern Nigeria ,
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by omoelerin1: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why did devil not push you to take a knife and cut off you dick? He can only push you to rape your 12 year old daughter.
Agbaya.
Re: 52-year-old Father Of Four Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Girl, Blames Devil by Walexybobo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
I hope u enjoyed the girl wella as u will enjoy 25yrs inside the yard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Rescues 2 From Robbers, Recover Three Guns, Matchets / SCAM ALERT: Top 5 Ways Nigerians Get Scammed On Social Media. / Naijagistlive Update: Police Declare Matharoo Sisters Wanted, Surety Imprisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.