Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Man I Married - Semi Final (extra) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Semi Final (extra) (374 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Semi Final (extra) by Jameskyrian(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
*The Man I Married - Semi Final (Extra)*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��������

_Sis. Folake's fate is hanging on a steep cliff_

I woke up at St.Raphael’s hospital and couldn’t remember how and when i passed out. Where are my? “i asked my mum and my husband replied instead, ” you’re in the hospital honey, relax.
i was wondering what my husband could be doing in the hospital and worst still, why his face was full of smiles. I’d pretend i didn’t hear him call me honey.
My husband had returned and met my mum but they couldn’t have much time to discuss the August visit before rushing me to the hospital.
The Doctor confirmed me pregnant and the joy in my Husband’s face held no bound.
Honey, ”are you ok?….. Hold on, David just called me honey for the second time in 3 minutes ? That would be the first time in a very long while. In my oblivion, little did i know that he already knew about the pregnancy. Unfortunately, my husband is certainly not responsible for my pregnancy.
Baby, so i am going to be a father? He asked almost chocking me as he held me tight right on my bed. My mum stood at akimbo as she watched the whole melo drama. She didn’t say a word because she already knew my husband was headed to an impasse.
How are you feeling?, “Dr. Philip asked as he placed the stethoscope on my chest. I feel fine sir, ” i replied even though i knew i was very far from feeling fine.
Congratulations Sir, you can go ahead and start buying baby things, the young Doctor.....

Click on the link to Continue reading......

����������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/23/the-man-i-married-semi-final-extra/

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed Through Text / Marriage Of Sympathy / 35k Words Fiction Needed To Be Written In 3 Weeks. Lots Of Money In It For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.